Question for the cucks.

You should have. Most Bull's would be happy being cleaned.
Actually, a friend for a few years, first and foremost, not a 'bull'. As far as the "bull" label goes, same as with "dom" - wife will have none of it. That in a nickname, or attitude will put a stop to everything, before anything ever happens.

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
Each to their own,. In my opinion the bull (for want of a better term) is just a sex toy for the married couple. Its his job to please the couple, not the other way round.

The thought of sucking a guy's cock or having any kind of sexual experience with a guy never crossed my mind. Not that I had any issues with gay sex and one of my friends is gay. One of the few times my wife and I had a threesome with a guy, his cock ended up in my mouth. I thought the whole experience was just going to be him fucking my wife and me fucking my wife, but I guess when everyone is naked and horny things happen.

Since then if the guy wants me to suck him or do whatever, I will comply. Some guys really get off on dominating and humiliating me. I have learned to accept and enjoy that role.

Each to their own,. In my opinion the bull (for want of a better term) is just a sex toy for the married couple. Its his job to please the couple, not the other way round.
Agree 100%. Our guy friend is someone we enjoy sexy fun with. Nothing humiliating ever happens or is said. We all have fun, wife LOVES the amount sex she gets, I enjoy watching them together, he likes to watch her and I get it on, she gets really turned on with us watching. She will kiss or sometimes just stare into the eyes of who isn't pumping her. No one is denied anything, there no "cage" anywhere in our home, I'm not "forced or required" to do anything. Him and I have and do enjoy licking her after she been fucked but she gets wiped off first. And yea there's still sperm down there and yes I can taste it but we do it because she gets SO turned on and absolutely loves tye whole deal.
He's younger, has a bigger dick and it's easy to see she likes sex with him.
This is our behind closed doors fun, none of our friends know.
Wife and I have great sex for days after he's been with us.

Agree 100%. Our guy friend is someone we enjoy sexy fun with. Nothing humiliating ever happens or is said. We all have fun, wife LOVES the amount sex she gets, I enjoy watching them together, he likes to watch her and I get it on, she gets really turned on with us watching. She will kiss or sometimes just stare into the eyes of who isn't pumping her. No one is denied anything, there no "cage" anywhere in our home, I'm not "forced or required" to do anything. Him and I have and do enjoy licking her after she been fucked but she gets wiped off first. And yea there's still sperm down there and yes I can taste it but we do it because she gets SO turned on and absolutely loves tye whole deal.
Man, you nailed it, awesome post.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Exactly. This!
Again, Exactly. This!

When we have sex with a single man, is because we enjoy the dynamic of having another male join in. We enjoy another cock in our fun. It has evolved to where we enjoy a bit of male bi oral, but the even will be 'mutual'. There will be no humiliation, or any such thing. It's about our fun - not really his. We've started relationships, and had the male start to exhibit a 'bull' or 'dom' attitude. Wife will cut him off at the first sign, I've never had to do that, she beats me to it, lol. Actually, the man that was her best fuck started to act like he called the shots - she sent him packing. fast. She told me once, there will be no disrespecting her or me. This was after a guy at a LS resort, who she was getting along fine with, motioned for his buddy to come over. Wife led both along for a bit, dropped the 2nd guy, then literally left the 1st guy standing by himself on the edge of the pool, with a raging hard on. She can be the dragon lady

It's nice to hear from seemingly "normal" guys like me.
It's hard to belive some of the stories on how a wife treats her husband...and he let's her.
The extra guy is something WE chose to do, WE enjoy the fun, WE like when he's with us.
Yes my wife likes the sex she has with him.
Yes she likes him doing her.
Yes she likes the bigger size of his dick.
Yes he likes doing her.
Yes he fucks her more than I do when he's with us.
Yes I like watching.
Yes I like sliding into her after he has fucked her.
Yes I've licked her clothes after he's cum in her and I've kissed her after she swallowed his load, she AND I both enjoy it.
The list can go on and on. Wife enjoys this fun like crazy, that's part of the fun.
It's a fun addition to our sex life.

Last edited:
How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
Wife loves making me suck her bulls. She likes multiple guys so I do suck a lot of cock for her.