Question for the cucks.

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
Anything less than that is a less fulfilling encounter :)

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
I've had my fair share of swinging with couples and I've had mfm threesomes with straight guys. And I always feel this unspoken sexual tension with the other guy. Like they'd catch me kinda gazing at their cocks and I'd look away. If I knew they'd be okay with me sucking them I would have but I was always anticipating them possibly initiating.

I love the idea of pleasing a bull. I would be thrilled if a bull just got finished fucking and cuming in her pussy then ask me to suck it hard again.

I’ve serviced lots of my ex wife’s bulls during our teeny year relationship, sucking to get hard and to clean after, rimming them before, during and after, plus I’ve been fucked in front of her and when she was away for work, or she’d send me to theirs they would often fuck me too.

It may be slightly different for me as I was bi before being a cuckold. I’d had many experiences in my early teens with older guys.

I’ve serviced lots of my ex wife’s bulls during our teeny year relationship, sucking to get hard and to clean after, rimming them before, during and after, plus I’ve been fucked in front of her and when she was away for work, or she’d send me to theirs they would often fuck me too.

It may be slightly different for me as I was bi before being a cuckold. I’d had many experiences in my early teens with older guys.
Fantastic