Question to the Hubbys

My wife does not want want any sexual pics of her posted. I can post sexy pics of her dressed but nothing nude or sexual. I have posted her pussy but no face.

So, literally, as I type this, my wife sent me a picture of herself in the shower and I asked her if I could share it online without showing her face...

...yeah...she's totally not comfortable with it...she's self-conscious

I feel in many ways that I am more protective of her pictures than she is. She is fine and enjoys dressing up and posing for me to share. She likes the comments and attention which have been more on dating type sites.

These forms we are not looking for meet ups but more friendship, support and discussion which is more as an outlet for myself. I see some sites get overrun with fakes and such and it worries me posting my wife's photos in that type of atmosphere. I just put my avatar back up and a few pictures on another thread but will be careful what gets shown for now.

To answer the more direct question of the OP
The ones that creep me out are the ones who find a picture and post it and say that the picture is their girlfriend or wife. I have a lot of thoughts on that subject but don't want to overly offend and I would.

Last edited:
That seems a shame.

Yes, I had told her that I think she would be surprised how many guys would find her attractive. I don't want to push her into anything she's not comfortable doing, so for now, the pictures remain in my own personal spank bank.

Yes, I had told her that I think she would be surprised how many guys would find her attractive. I don't want to push her into anything she's not comfortable doing, so for now, the pictures remain in my own personal spank bank.

Posting for the first time is fearfully and a huge leap.

We joined a paid swinger and a paid dating site which drastically reduced the numbers who would see them and those who could had skin in the game as well.

Reactions: tarnishedsoul
Thanks for the advice. I'm just testing the waters on this, but I know for a fact if it ever gets to that point, she would definitely want to feel some sort of safety from it...

As I do the majority of the posting on here I know exactly what photos of me there are although we both agree on what we will put up. However, I suspect a great deal of the posts on here are made without the wife knowing and we both feel this is wrong. I know this isn't an answer to your question but just felt we had to say our bit...Becky xx
Agree

I guess I am different on here, but keep in mind my wife have never lived out the lifestyle either.

I do not routinely share nude photos of my wife, though I have to a very few select friends...three so far. What I do routinely is, share VERY suggestive photos of her, but hold judgement yet, as I am not the jerk husband you think I am. She knows I share them, because well she is so quick to pose for them.

Now granted they are not completely nude, but once after installing a boiler in our house, the guys on a forum who helped me install it properly, knowing my wife is pretty...asked me to post some pictures of her beside the boiler so they could "see which one was better looking." I told my wife, and she put on her red microdress knowing full well that the who photo shoot was for strangers online and had a blast. Now this was not the first photo shoot we have done that was spicy.

So honestly, I think she gets a sexy thrill from knowing very risque pictures of her are online for people to see, but she is so shy that she could never bring herself to admit it.

Attachments

• DSCN1729.JPG
    DSCN1729.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Love the pose and color coordinating scheme. I think it's wonderful that she poses for you so you can share the beauty she is.

We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?
I do post sometimes without her knowing, however I think she knows I share her pics. Only reason I didn't tell her because I'm not sure what her reaction be

Posting pictures of your partner without their knowledge takes all the reasons for the trust and ability to really get into the excitement of this lifestyle away. I do this to enhance my partners pleasure and I'd violate her trust to not be as honest a she is. Here she is admitting she'll allow you to share her most intimate secrets, giving herself to another man, letting you watch her surrender her most prized and precious body, allowing other men to use her willingly for you, and yet you betray her trust by posting behind her back.
I'm sorry but no matter how much your partner enjoys the lifestyle, remember she is doing this at your request, let her love the experience and at least enjoy the sweetness discretion.