Question to the Hubbys

We have a selection of pictures that my wife is happy for me to share without asking, none of them show her face, this is something my wife is not ok with. Unfortunately my wife has never been a confidant person, but I have always felt privileged to have been a part of her life, and walking into a club, party or room and have people turn to watch her makes me beam with pride :):):) The times she has been described as stunning, gorgeous etc is unreal, but despite this she does not see it and as such is not happy to have her pictures shared....... Respect is everything.....

One she doesn't mind me sharing :)IMAG0243.jpg

We don't have that many photos but I wouldn't post any of them without Stacey's consent. Would breach her trust and sense of security as I frequently help her find men to fuck.

We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?
I’d want her to know! In fact I’d want it to be her idea!!

I show my wife every photo that I post or tell her I'm putting it on right after, she'll jump on and reply or chat once in a while. Yes it is wrong to post photos without the wife knowing.

Reactions: robandkate
We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?
I love sharing my unaware wifes body without exposing her face. But I would enjoy even more sharing all of her. But she won't so ...... i settle

My wife knows I have shown her photos to other men, even before the internet became so prevalent. I told her when I was trying convince other men to join us it would be helpful if I could show them how sexy she was. The early ones were more R rated rather than X but the men understood she was attractive I think. For some reason she thought it was okay to show a bit of her ass, but not nipples or pussy. On the last one she did not realize I had moved just enough to see a bit of nipView attachment 102169View attachment 102170View attachment 102171View attachment 102172View attachment 102173View attachment 102174
I find your wife simply stunning ! She is beautiful. I would love to see more of your photos !

As I do the majority of the posting on here I know exactly what photos of me there are although we both agree on what we will put up. However, I suspect a great deal of the posts on here are made without the wife knowing and we both feel this is wrong. I know this isn't an answer to your question but just felt we had to say our bit...Becky xx
I gotta agree, couldn’t do that to me Missus. Also I believe the very strong majority of the active posters here are male, so Kudos to you for being here!

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. None of our friends know we do anything like this. We'd die if anyone found out.
I do have a few sexy naked pics of my wife but I've never shown them to anyone. We don't take pics of our sexy fun. I've never posted a pic of her or us anywhere.
Yea I look at others pics on here, some vids too. My thought is they're up I can look. Don't want me to look, don't post.
I do enjoy some of the pics and vids...

Pm me what is the site called. Thanks