Question to the Hubbys

I very seldom share any photos of my hot wife without her knowledge, and approval/agreement.

Photo sharing is a turn-on for both of us. She enjoys the thought, and masturbates to the knowledge that there are hundreds, maybe thousands of men that are seeing her naked body, and jacking off to images of her.

Reactions: sharemywifewithyou
Recently a girl I was seeing sent a pic of me naked with my cock in my hand to everyone in my Facebook friend list coz I finished with her lol.. To be honest I could not care less....my daughters weren't to impressed though lol

We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?

Speaking for me, I'd NEVER post pics of my wife unless she preapproved them. My wife and the sex life we have is all the turn on I need !!

Reactions: jon carlton
I much prefer to see pics of the wife if the wife knows that I am seeing them, or at least that her husband is showing them to a complete stranger online.

Kate approves of all of the pics of her that I share. It turns her on to know that hundreds of men have seen her naked and having sex with men other than her husband and she has no idea who any of them are. She (and I) likes the thought of strangers stroking their cocks while looking at pics of her.

We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?
I think you should know. Does it turn you on when he does it.

For us it would always be a joint decision, we would each pick three pictures and the narrow it down.
The thrill is in the sharing together that we both are turned non from doing it together.

For us that is a red light, we only post together and pick the pictures together, thats part of the thrill.
To know we both are turned on is the rush.

Reactions: AB2017

I would never do that...I want to post her naked pics online so bad, but she won't let me.

As I do the majority of the posting on here I know exactly what photos of me there are although we both agree on what we will put up. However, I suspect a great deal of the posts on here are made without the wife knowing and we both feel this is wrong. I know this isn't an answer to your question but just felt we had to say our bit...Becky xx
I agree - I’ve seen many on this forum and I just know that the wife doesn’t know. There is one in the photo verification forum which clearly the wife has no idea about. I think it’s wrong. Both my husband and I have access to this account and he will always seek my consent first before posting a photo of me.

I agree - I’ve seen many on this forum and I just know that the wife doesn’t know. There is one in the photo verification forum which clearly the wife has no idea about. I think it’s wrong. Both my husband and I have access to this account and he will always seek my consent first before posting a photo of me.
Well I do post and send send pics of my wife without her consent but since she never take any nudes it’s not a problem with her. She knows I have her pics posted here but these are all pics that she would post on fb or anywhere else.

My wife knows I have shown her photos to other men, even before the internet became so prevalent. I told her when I was trying convince other men to join us it would be helpful if I could show them how sexy she was. The early ones were more R rated rather than X but the men understood she was attractive I think. For some reason she thought it was okay to show a bit of her ass, but not nipples or pussy. On the last one she did not realize I had moved just enough to see a bit of nipblack.jpgblack1.jpgroa5.jpgroa7.jpgroa20.jpgroa11.jpg