Questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public.

I have always loved the naughtiness of flashing or very provocative dress ware in public, my exwife was very good at timing in highly public areas (sadly all photos have been destroyed or deleted).
My exgf tried to emulate her by posing in similar places bit sadly she didn't have as much bottle. Here are some taken by someone else for a lost bet taken in the underground entrance to our town centre market

Attachments

• Image00001 (1).jpg
    Image00001 (1).jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Image00006_1 (1) (1).jpg
    Image00006_1 (1) (1).jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Image00002 (1) (1).jpg
    Image00002 (1) (1).jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 186
I have always loved the naughtiness of flashing or very provocative dress ware in public, my exwife was very good at timing in highly public areas (sadly all photos have been destroyed or deleted).
My exgf tried to emulate her by posing in similar places bit sadly she didn't have as much bottle. Here are some taken by someone else for a lost bet taken in the underground entrance to our town centre market
Awesome

Reactions: jusme
Summer time, or cold-weather holidays in tropical places are the best. I've always encouraged my wife to wear flirty dresses or sundresses that unbutton down the front, and to be a bit daring in how many buttons she "forgets" to do up. Panties are optional, and of course no bra.

Attachments

• cfwives.com_514722_35eda91c7b27.jpg
    cfwives.com_514722_35eda91c7b27.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 142
  • cfwives.com_514722_0cf81048d21f.jpg
    cfwives.com_514722_0cf81048d21f.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 0601133.jpg
    0601133.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 0512135.jpg
    0512135.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 1224182.2.jpg
    1224182.2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 166
Honest questions for Hot Wives/Milfs in public. When you‘re out in public, shopping or having coffee, do you dress to attract?

I do frequently. Not slutty tho, more of a sexy classy manner. Hubby encourages me to do so, always pushing my boundaries, and I admit that I do so more now than before we married. Skirts and dresses a bit shorter and tighter than necessary, push-up bras with low cut tops but not TOO low, sheer blouses, business sexy heels.

In particular I’m curious about the ones who wear leggings, spandex, etc to Target, Costco, etc.

Definitely I do this!! Hubby got me to loosen up and try them out early in our relationship and I LOVED how he (and other guys) reacted to them. They went out of style, and now have come ROARING back! I prefer the ones that are somewhat sheer anyway and almost like pantyhose when I bend over or the light hits just right. Occasiaonlly I will wear some that are intentionally see-thru without panties and I am shaved so if you look lomg enough, you KNOW I am shaved too!! LOL

Are you aware when men check you out?

I am and I truly enjoy it, as long as they just look and admire. I am not "on the prowl" constantly. My realtionships take time to develop.

Do you mind?

In most cases no, I really enjoy it. But there are some non-US men in particular that do not have the self control we do and they can be disgusting.

Do you engage?

If by "engage" you mean pick men up that way, no that has never happened. I may chit chat with some, even flirt a bit. But I have never met someone that way.

Even if you’re married?

I am married. Hubby encourages my affairs and my manner of dress.

What if someone approached and tired to be friendly? Friendly is alway fine, I don't mind talking to people. But not a sexual conversation wiht a stranger.

Or crude?

Would be shut down immediately (see comment above about non-US men). Any assumption that because I am dressed nicely means I am jumping in bed with any swinging dick is a bad assumption.

J (the wife)

Summer time, or cold-weather holidays in tropical places are the best. I've always encouraged my wife to wear flirty dresses or sundresses that unbutton down the front, and to be a bit daring in how many buttons she "forgets" to do up. Panties are optional, and of course no bra.
she is delightful!!

• Love
Reactions: geoffrey1963
I dress somewhat tom boy ish t shirts jeans sneakers. Don’t have cleavage to show off. Slim frame. I actually don’t get much looks at all. But when I do put on tight fitting dress/clothes men always look my tiny waist. My hips. &even in legging my fat pussy lips. I have this discussion a lot with my partners that when I’m mutually attracted to them it’s a turn on great opportunity to flirt for fun but when your not my type or weird lol when u look for too long it’s awkward and I tend not to make eye contact with those men so that they don’t even feel comfortable speaking to me. I’m going to start not wearing bras like my partners suggest that men will look at my hard nipples just as much as the big boobs hanging out a shirt or bouncing around like I envy of every single women. WOMEN lOVE ATTENTION!
My life partner drives a service truck frequently gets the pleasure of being with a woman for 10+ mins getting to check out & view them. Ask questions admire and compliment. Women eat it up because he is a light skinned attractive man and his already big ego drives off it. The fact he gets them open and wanting him by his looks at what they have on display (it’s busy in summer a lot of beach related sundress yoga pants and bikinis) with flirty compliments and charm knowing he is going to leave when he’s done with his job and it’s going nowhere makes his dick hard & affects his confidence ego and behavior. It all makes my panties wet too. I even have fantasies about things that could have happen that I masturbate to. He has made it clear no matter if they’re pretty fat tan ugly young or not if they have it out to show he looks and enjoys whatever vibes are put out. The What ifs, the could have, would have all runs thru a man’s head when you are dressed proactively or sexy in front of them. We to imagine how that man who looked back at us would bend us over and throw something nice In me. Your attitude and how u receive them should set your boundaries for them.

Last edited:
I think we have very similar situations. Hubby absolutely insists on picking out outfits for me. He rarely is with me when I play and he loves women in boots and leather. Two horny pervs if you ask me ;)View attachment 1392669
Awesome outfit youvare amazing .I love your short spikey red hair donyou keepmit that way most of the tims.With all respect do you prefer black or white and how often do you play? My hotwife at times loves for ne not to see what shes wearing by being covered in a long coat She dresses very extreme her nakeup jewel and extreme boots Feel free to ask me anything. Bob

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
Awesome outfit youvare amazing .I love your short spikey red hair donyou keepmit that way most of the tims.With all respect do you prefer black or white and how often do you play? My hotwife at times loves for ne not to see what shes wearing by being covered in a long coat She dresses very extreme her nakeup jewel and extreme boots Feel free to ask me anything. Bob
UPDATE
WANDA with a women as beautiful as you are you can call me a. PERV 24/7.AS long as you keep wearing SEXY OUTFITS especially with boots