Real Breeding - Is it possible to find a couple into it?

Looking for advice here. After 10+ years in the lifestyle I feel I've cracked the code in how to meet a great couple for an amazing connection. But there's one fantasy I've been unable to fulfill despite many years of searching. And all this time searching has only made that desire grow stronger: impregnate a hotwife.

I know it's a little crazy, but I don't just want to roleplay or fantasize about it any more. I want to meet a couple with the intention of getting the hotwife pregnant.

Now, considering the huge step this is I don't want to do this with just ANYONE. I've tried to be responsible, patient, ask questions, develop trust, but all my efforts for this particular fantasy have thusfar been in vain.

Fellas, wives, cucks... is this an unrealistic fantasy? Is this just an internet fantasy that's too far for real people? Or are there people like me who want to take the leap from fantasy to reality with the right person? Any advice for this seeming futile search?
Like everything else in life, it takes patience to find what you are looking for. I’m also looking for a legitimate breeding Hotwife

Looking for advice here. After 10+ years in the lifestyle I feel I've cracked the code in how to meet a great couple for an amazing connection. But there's one fantasy I've been unable to fulfill despite many years of searching. And all this time searching has only made that desire grow stronger: impregnate a hotwife.

I know it's a little crazy, but I don't just want to roleplay or fantasize about it any more. I want to meet a couple with the intention of getting the hotwife pregnant.

Now, considering the huge step this is I don't want to do this with just ANYONE. I've tried to be responsible, patient, ask questions, develop trust, but all my efforts for this particular fantasy have thusfar been in vain.

Fellas, wives, cucks... is this an unrealistic fantasy? Is this just an internet fantasy that's too far for real people? Or are there people like me who want to take the leap from fantasy to reality with the right person? Any advice for this seeming futile search?

When we were in our early 30's, my wife was bred by over 40 men. She hated condoms, so every time it was all cock. We had 2 children during that time. Because she chose men similar in appearance to me, we never knew if they were mine or his. I think the times she chose to be shared were during her highest conception times, but as my seed was always mixed with his...who knows?

When we were in our early 30's, my wife was bred by over 40 men. She hated condoms, so every time it was all cock. We had 2 children during that time. Because she chose men similar in appearance to me, we never knew if they were mine or his. I think the times she chose to be shared were during her highest conception times, but as my seed was always mixed with his...who knows?
Lol. Why not use on of the other forms of birth control we aren't high school kids in the 60s anymore lol

If it does it will be very very very rare. Mostly it seems like a guy fantasy
Most are....in our case, its something we have desired and kind of pursued for a number of years. Actually, if it weren't for my "tipped uterus" which makes it difficult to become pregnant, we would likely be raising a menageris of kids from Lovers over the years. But it is still something we wish to pursue before we are too old to enjoy raising another child. J (the stuck in Boston with nothing to do and slightly drunk wife)

Reactions: Romey and Xiahh

Lets keep chatting.....we are serious. J (the wife)

I've met one woman, part of a couple, in the lifestyle who was actively taking fertility drugs and trying to get pregnant. I believe her husband was shooting blanks. Anyways, I ended up being caged and cuckolded by her (at my request). She was a milf and her bull was maybe 20. She snagged a college kid lol. She made me do it all too, the underneath 69, fluffing him, chastity teasing and basic humiliation and cleanup of course. She was really great at it. She was pregnant not long after that night too. She offered once before to let me try to knock her up, but it freaked me out and I declined, I didn't want another kid, even NSA.

Reactions: bellaazz and Xiahh
I some locales, there are elements of the fetish/kink community that engage in impregnation & breeding, from fantasy/role-play to fantasy/realization. Usually these small community circles have an intro and vetting process. The form these take varies. The circle I'm part of heavily vets the males that participate, including requiring fertility testing, STD/STI and genetic screening - a surprisingly large (given the demographic) contingent of female participants are married, seeking to be impregnated (or bred), carry the child to term, and raise the child. Their reasons/rationale varies.

In these circles, impregnation is treated differently than breeding. The former is usually on the basis of selection, and some sort of intimate/erotic/emotional connection between the impregnator and the impregnated. The latter is perhaps more out there; breeding usually combines group sex with the impregnation target, in the form of a gangbang - the center is aiming to be impregnated by a random, unknown male, one they have no relationship with. The number of intact, fertile males participating leaves uncertainty about who fathered the child, as opposed to the certain knowledge in the impregnation scenario.

The circle I participate in has a core of intact, fertile males - "Studs," who service the females who desire to be impregnated. There are two vasectomy-safe males (I'm one of those two) who are invited participants, based on certain skills and services they provide. It is one of the edgier kinks, and pretty rare. I don't know if your local fetish community has anything like this going. It would take an intro from a trusted participant, screening/vetting to become involved.

There is significant legal, moral, and ethical consideration in all this. Paternity suits, emotional risks, and so on... tread carefully along this road, particularly if you come across a random couple looking for another man to father their child.
There was a case a few years back: Married female couple wanted a child and convinced a friend to be the sperm donor. He agreed, turkey baster style, no sexual contact. Several years later the women divorce, and the custodial mom sued the sperm donor for child support. And won in court. The poor guy is now saddled with payments until the child is 18, and he never even got laid. That is a 100% true story. So, you are absolutely right about treading carefully.

There was a case a few years back: Married female couple wanted a child and convinced a friend to be the sperm donor. He agreed, turkey baster style, no sexual contact. Several years later the women divorce, and the custodial mom sued the sperm donor for child support. And won in court. The poor guy is now saddled with payments until the child is 18, and he never even got laid. That is a 100% true story. So, you are absolutely right about treading carefully.
Although you are correct about the concerns, this is another example of a failed legal system.
I was fortunate. I sired two for a lesbian couple I knew in high school. Although the kids know who I am, they never seemed to think of me as daddy. When the mothers split, I was never asked to step up on child support.