Real Breeding - Is it possible to find a couple into it?

My wife and I know that there is a high chance she could get pregnant with both her boyfriends at some stage. We love children and will raise them as our own. We have agreed to never tell the boyfriends it’s their baby………ever. Even in the face of divorce. It is our secret. We both have no issue raising them as our own children. My wife is not looking to be pregnant by her boyfriends, but on occasion it feels too good for her and she wants them to cum inside during ovulation. Mainly because she is on heat at that time and needs sperm inside her, even if it’s not mine she tells me. My wife has told me about this primal urge and if it’s ok. I have said I’m fine with it if it feels good. Just recently her boyfriend ejaculated deep inside on a positive ovulation reading on her test kit(you can see the post) I was fine with it. I love her so much I would never abandon her. I made my promise to take care of her and the children unconditionally. I won’t break that promise to her.
I would love to be that Bull every month.
Even if you are raising the child I would still like to know. I could have so much fun with that knowledge. In fact, I would cut you off during her most fertile days just so we all know who the baby daddy’s is.

In similar fashion, I couldn't get her pregnant, low sperm count.
We tried a few of her bfs, but she never got pregnant.
After our divorce, she had 3 more kids. (One by our choice of donor, but after our divorce)

Nikki
Oh Wow he is So lucky to not be tied down to child support, since it happened after the divorce, oh boy did he dodge that bullet and his money stayed in his name , good for him for sure

My wife and I know that there is a high chance she could get pregnant with both her boyfriends at some stage. We love children and will raise them as our own. We have agreed to never tell the boyfriends it’s their baby………ever. Even in the face of divorce. It is our secret. We both have no issue raising them as our own children. My wife is not looking to be pregnant by her boyfriends, but on occasion it feels too good for her and she wants them to cum inside during ovulation. Mainly because she is on heat at that time and needs sperm inside her, even if it’s not mine she tells me. My wife has told me about this primal urge and if it’s ok. I have said I’m fine with it if it feels good. Just recently her boyfriend ejaculated deep inside on a positive ovulation reading on her test kit(you can see the post) I was fine with it. I love her so much I would never abandon her. I made my promise to take care of her and the children unconditionally. I won’t break that promise to her.
I would love to fill her to.

It is possible to find couples that are into it. my ex wife actively tried for a couple of years after she had me snipped to get pregnant to one of her lovers. Unfortunately it never happene.

Reactions: luckytripod
10 years ago in Port Arthur, TX I bred a 30 year old wife whose 50 year old husband was fixed. Now I use an app called Just a Baby. There are lesbian couples looking, but you have to weed out the AI only ones. There are some traditional couples and single women too.

Attachments

• Leslie (2).jpg
    Leslie (2).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 67
10 years ago in Port Arthur, TX I bred a 30 year old wife whose 50 year old husband was fixed. Now I use an app called Just a Baby. There are lesbian couples looking, but you have to weed out the AI only ones. There are some traditional couples and single women too.
You are taking a chance with that. In California, a lesbian couple recruited a man for AI, he didn't even get laid. The women did the turkey baster at home method. It worked and some years later the women had a breakup. The woman who bore the child sued the volunteer dad for child support and won. So his kindness resulted in him paying child support for many years, and he didn't even get laid. Had they used a fertility center instead of home brew, he would have been OK. Of course the ladies knew the man, he was not a stranger with no name.

Only once have I had another man's wife knowing from the outset that she would deliberately not be using any form of contraception...

The couple involved got in touch through another cuckold forum, where they'd read my profile and viewed the 'in action' pics I'd posted of me with other men's wives - and like most couples who've instigated contact with me, they did so because they'd seen that I play bareback to creampie finishes...

This time it was a little different, however, as from the start they made it quite clear that they were actively seeking pregnancy risk play, for the potential of her being impregnated by a stranger. I'd been approached in a similar manner once before, but that had turned out to be only a fantasy and hadn't led to anything, so I was sceptical to start with...

However, it soon transpired that they were genuine, and over a week or so of exchanging messages and emails, I learned that after a few years of her cuckolding him with other men whilst she was on the pill, after careful consideration they'd been playing with her off it for some months. As I understood it, they were only meeting men during the week of her ovulation cycle, one two days before her 'peak', another on the day itself, and a third two days after - all apparently calculated to maximise the chances of her being impregnated. I also learned that her husband was 'adding' his cum to that of the other men immediately after they'd left, so if she did fall pregnant, there would be a chance of him being responsible...

It sounded rather clinical, but exciting nevertheless, especially on hearing I would be that month's 'middle' man, and so having her on the 'peak' day. Though I'd already had the pleasure of barebacking a number of wives, at that time there'd only been one where I'd got the distinct impression - from a comment she'd made immediately after I'd cum inside her - that she hadn't been using any form of contraception, and thinking about that during the drive home had added to the post-meet 'buzz'...

With the day and time arranged, I just had time to 'save myself' for the customary week beforehand, as is usual for me in advance of any meet - I always like to have plenty of cum for a wife to satisfy both her mouth and/or pussy, though in this case, of course, I knew both loads were destined to be deposited deep inside her...

On the day of the meet, I drove to the nearby town where they lived, found their house and knocked the door, which was opened by the husband. He was a big, muscular rubgy-player type, obviously fit and active, which I must admit surprised me - somehow I'd had this mental picture of a small, weak, inadequate man, which he seemingly wasn't (though appearances can be deceptive, of course), With a firm handshake, he ushered me in and led me straight up the stairs, to where his wife was waiting, laid on the bed wearing nothing but a smile and a pair of high heels - normally, I like wives to be in lingerie, stockings, etc, but it was a hot summer afternoon...

He settled on a chair in the corner of the room while I stripped off and joined her on the bed, and when my already stiff cock sprang free as I took off my briefs, she gasped and told him that it was really going to "fill her up", to which he replied "in more ways than one" - which was quite flattering to hear! As I'd been undressing, she'd been rubbing her pussy, but as they were speaking she slid her fingers deep inside, and after pulling them out covered in her juices, he got up, moved across to suck them clean, and then turned to me and said "she's all wet and ready for your cock and cum", and went back to the chair...

She already had my cock firmly in her other hand, and there was no foreplay, I simply moved between her spread legs as she almost dragged my cock towards her pussy - and it took only a second or two to lodge its head between her pussy lips before she was guiding me into her, her hands swiftly moving to my buttocks to pull me down and get my length fully inside her. To be honest, I actually don't know how or why I didn't explode in her immediately - the hot wetness of her pussy surrounding my cock, and knowing that I was there to fill her with cum to try and make her pregnant had me virtually on the edge of shooting instantly...

I managed to contain myself, however, and for a couple of minutes slid slowly in and out of her, savouring the moment - but it didn't last long, as she soon whispered "Don't hold back" in my ear, obviously sensing that I was trying not to cum too quickly! At that, I stopped, and keeping my cock inside her, lifted her legs over my shoulders, leant forward so she was pinned beneath me, and started moving again, and quite quickly - in less than a minute I knew I was going to cum, and so did she. Looking straight up into my eyes, she groaned "Go on, give it to me" - and then right alongside me came her husband's excited voice, "Yes, go on, seed my wife!"...

That did it, and plunging my cock into her as hard as I could, I was sure I felt its tip pressing against her cervix at the exact moment that I began to spurt my cum out. She and I groaned simultaneously, her with obvious pleasure at feeling me cum, and me with sheer release - and then I heard her husband again, both urging me on with a further "That's it, yes, seed my wife!", and encouraging her with "That's it, darling, take his seed!". I was straining forward to keep my cock pushed hard and deep inside her, as what felt like the most powerful jets I'd ever produced pumped my cum deep into her womb...

I'd closed my eyes momentarily as I'd started to cum, and when I opened them she was looking towards her husband, and I noticed her right hand was in his, with him holding it tightly, fingers intertwined, and they were staring into each other's eyes as I flooded her pussy - a sight that I can still picture vividly to this day. It was only after I'd finished cumming and began to relax that she looked back up at me, and with a giggle remarked on how much cum I'd just "unleashed", then looked back at her husband to tell him that she could feel my hot cum inside her...

After taking a few seconds to regain my breath, I rolled off of her, at which she spread her legs wide and reached down to proudly display her cum-filled pussy to her husband, who had moved to the end of the bed and was staring down smiling. "You weren't joking about cumming a lot, were you?", he remarked, looking at me, before adding "a lot's leaking out, there's so much of it!", at which she grabbed a pillow, and lifting her hips, stuffed it underneath herself "to keep as much of it in as possible" - while he laughed, and reminded her that there would be more to come from me...

Which there was, not long after - following some 15 minutes or so of chatting over a cold drink, she turned her attention back to my cock, which she soon had hard again with her fingers and mouth. Her husband remained seated whilst she and I fucked in a number of positions - initially her straddling and riding me, then me on top missionary, before we finally shifted to doggie-style, which is always my favourite position to end a meet in, so I can get my second load in deep. Her husband had been sat watching from behind us throughout, but whilst we were facing away when I first entered her doggie, she soon asked to turn around to face him...

After we'd shifted round, I wasted no time in increasing the pace to quickly be fucking her hard and fast - although I'd normally endeavour to make the woman orgasm, it was apparent that in this instance she derived her pleasure from being filled with cum, not the fucking leading up to it; something I'd realised after she'd stopped me playing with first her nipples and then her clit when she'd been astride me, and then again when I tried to reach down for her clit after first sliding into her from behind. Presumably, she'd enjoyed the 'pleasure' part previously, but now it was all about pregnancy...

With that thought firmly in mind, I was thrusting into her hard, and deep, and fast, holding onto her hips, with the sole ambition of planting my seed deep in her fertile womb once more. Seeing and hearing both her and I breathing increasingly heavily, her husband moved from where he'd been sat watching intently, leaning forward and holding her hands, to kneel on the floor, inches from her face, his gaze alternating from her face to mine. As my thrusts into her became shorter and more urgent, she realised I was close to cumming, and I heard her hiss "Go on, fucking give it to me!"...

He looked up directly into my eyes, and once more urged me on, with another excited "Yes, yes, go on, seed my wife!". Again, that tipped me over the edge, and I grabbed her hips tighter and hauled her back hard against me, whilst making one last desperate hard lunge forward, and as I groaned I saw their knuckles whitening as they clutched each other's hands, and his gaze dropped from my face to stare wide-eyed at hers. I'll swear I felt the tip of my cock meet resistance for just a moment before the first spurt of my second load left it, and then she groaned as my shaft swelled, and pulsed, and spurted my cum into her...

Unlike earlier, instead of continuing to urge us on, her husband cupped her face in her hands and began kissing her passionately - seeing that while deliberately unloading in her unprotected pussy made it again feel like I was cumming harder and for longer than usual, and it seemed like an age before my cock stopped throbbing and I relaxed my grip on her hips, allowing her pull away from me, and a few seconds later she was slumped face-down on the bed, leaving me sat back between her legs as we both gathered our breath...

Standing up and bending forward, her husband reached between her legs to examine her pussy, and expressed slight disappointment in not being able to see any cum leaking out - to which his wife swiftly replied that while the first load had been "a week's worth of quantity", though the second was less, it was the "quality one". At that, she gave me a broad, satisfied grin, thanked me "for coming, in more ways than one", took off the heels she'd kept on throughout, and padded out of the bedroom and into the bathroom...

Her husband also thanked me, very sincerely, and as I dressed said how impressed he was with the amount of cum I'd produced, and asked what my 'secret' was - and seemingly didn't believe that all I'd done was not cum for a week, saying that he never came anywhere near as profusely, even after abstaining for a similar length of time. His not being able to cum as much, or as often, was, he confided as we headed downstairs, the main reason why his wife had started having other men, especially once she wanted to get pregnant - and as he showed me out, he laughed as he said that in a few minutes, his cum would be mixing with mine, "to be in with a chance"...

True to their word beforehand, I never heard from them again; they'd stressed that all their encounters were 'one-offs' and they wouldn't tell anyone the outcome, if any, of meets - however, I did notice that about six or seven weeks later they stopped logging in at the forum, and guessed that they'd possibly achieved their aim...
Any idea or tips on where to find couples looking for this?

When my wife was child barring age it could have happen I guess if you were okay with her playing you would have to be okay with being bred.

Reactions: sterling