Regretting a time when I stopped her from being fucked.

KaelT

When my 40 year old uncle and aunt invited my then young wife & myself to a small Christmas party, we happily accepted. If wearing long, low cut evening dresses as she did that night, my wife wore no bra - it was nothing out of the ordinary. My uncle and aunt often held parties, had guests stay overnight and, though only a rumour my wife had heard, they enjoyed sex with other men and women.

We four talked, music played, drinks were poured, glasses emptied and refilled and nothing unusual happened – it was a very relaxed atmosphere.

When my uncle began to coax my wife for a traditional kiss under the mistletoe, she was at first reluctant and laughed it off. Urged on by my aunt and yes, even me, my wife eventually allowed my uncle to lead her by the hand to the centre of the room and stand directly under the hanging mistletoe. The mood was simply one of people having innocent fun at a party.

They had only just began to kiss when my wife moved suddenly back from my uncle. They were both saying something but the music was too loud to decipher. First he, then my wife looked at me and (to this day I never knew why) but I smiled back at them and nodded !! More talking and they kissed once again. They once again stopped but as their lips didn't move, nothing was said. For some time they gazed at one another before turning to look at me and resumed kissing. Their kiss however was not a ‘quick peck’ but one more associated with being a prelude to sex. I glanced at my aunt and found myself looking directly at her, face on. She had obviously been watching me. I turned to look back to my uncle and in particular to my wife who, with one arm still around my his neck, lowered and moved her other hand between them and out of sight.

Standing at the wrong angle to where I sat made it impossible for any would be voyeur to see between them. While still kissing, both moved until they were sideways-on and I believe they deliberately moved to give me the unobstructed view of everything I now enjoyed. I recall clearly, in minute detail everything that occurred, what was said, my emotions and my reactions.

While my wife’s hand was fumbling near his crotch, my uncle’s hands previously hidden from view, were now visible. With her arm now lowered, the small strap of her dress had fallen (moved?) off the shoulder allowing a bare breast to be fondled by my uncle.

My aunt who must have been watching me for my reaction broke the spell.

I am not sure what my expression was but calling my uncle’s name out loud, she told him that I looked angry and perhaps “it wasn’t such a good idea (?)” so they should stop.
There followed a moment when ‘time stood still’ and the four of us looked at one another, unsure of what to do next.

Standing in the centre of the room, my uncle and my wife spoke to one another, but nobody had turned the music volume down so making it impossible to hear what was said. His hand still caressed her bare breast and my wife made no attempt to stop him. Nor did she move her own hand or hide the fact that although barely visible, she was stroking his cock. A somewhat bizarre recollection, but I recall my wife looking at me and smiling

My uncle spoke. He told my aunt that she was mistaken. My wife had told him we'd discussed open relationships and sex with others. He told my aunt I wasn’t angry but enjoying what was happening.

He then turned to me with a statement / question. "I know you're not angry. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"
It was absolutely true - I wasn’t in the least bit angry, nor did I want to hurt anyone. And yes, even though I couldn't understand how such a thing could happen, the alcohol, the French kissing, my wife allowing another man to fondle her bare breast while she casually stroked his cock had made me hornier than I’d ever been before - with a rock hard cock to prove it. And I loved her and what she was doing with my uncle.

My emotions were a mixture of jealousy, an icy pit in my stomach and a real fear of losing her. I couldn't deny I wanted so many things to happen so badly. To see both of them naked and watch my uncle fuck her, to watch him slide his cock into her. And I wanted to fuck my aunt. And yet jealousy, uncertainty and the fear of losing the woman I loved won. For what could have been the best fuck of our lives ended abruptly. I called my wife to join me and the moment was forever lost.

We remained close with my uncle and aunt but sex never again entered into our friendship

I worked away for periods of time so perhaps my uncle did actully get to fuck my wife (I hope so) and she stayed overnight to be well and truly fucked by one and all at one of their parties. It is strange that although we talked openly about the bulls, she never once mentioned that Christmas, my uncle feeling her breast or her wanking him. I believe that being responsible for us leaving the party so abruptly, I'd possibly given the three of them the wrong idea that I disapproved - and they went on to fuck her without my knowing, afraid I might shun them or worse. While my wife was far too horny to hold a cock and sooner or later not be fucked by it, my uncle was aparty animal and would definitely have chased after her while I was away, fucked her and introduced her to his friends to be fucked. The loser was me.

To prove what a bull he was, while at a cousin’s wedding reception many years later, my uncle was ‘caught’ in the act of fucking his wife’s sister – my mother.

Last edited:
The opportunities I have missed like that in life are more than I care to remember, but remember them, I do!. It’s difficult to be prepared for an event like that. No doubt this story would have changed your life, you never know when opportunity may knock. Very hot!

So, this begs the question; what is your relationship with your wife like now? Assuming you are still together?

My ex-wife could have been my Hotwife and me her loving cuckold, if she had just fucked one of her affairs in front of me, rather than pretending I didn’t know. She hid it none to well. She didn’t really care.

The opportunities I have missed like that in life are more than I care to remember, but remember them, I do!. It’s difficult to be prepared for an event like that. No doubt this story would have changed your life, you never know when opportunity may knock. Very hot!

So, this begs the question; what is your relationship with your wife like now? Assuming you are still together?

My ex-wife could have been my Hotwife and me her loving cuckold, if she had just fucked one of her affairs in front of me, rather than pretending I didn’t know. She hid it none to well. She didn’t really care.
She was my first wife. We were both young and of the same age group and at 16 she was pregnant with my child. We were (legally with parental consent) married when she was 17. Nothing sinister or unusual - just two normal, healthy but stupid teenagers “in love”. By the time she was 18 years old, she enjoyed rimming me, insisted on swallowing my cum and would casually talk about the pros & cons of sex outside marriage, what it would feel like for a woman to be spit roasted etc. etc. Some months before the Christmas party, a university student friend in our age group made it obvious that he really wanted to fuck my wife. Everything happened so naturally and (with me holding her hand !!) she was well and truly fucked by him in the back seat of his car. Both of us admitted that It was a nerve racking and scary decision to make but fortunately for us, he was an excellent lover and the experience left us wanting more. After that (our first) cuckold experience, something changed and to this day I cannot pin-point the precise reason to explain it. It was perhaps the way she dressed, talked, looked at other men. Whatever the cause, men, couples, friends of ours, strangers and even relatives began “hitting on her”. It was a crazy time – it was as if she suddenly had “I want to be fucked” appear on her forehead. At 18, my wife had a stunning, figure, firm breasts that didn’t need a bra and a larger than average clit that craved attention Shortly before the party, my uncle, an extrovert by nature and aided by booze, “hinted” to her what they would do together if she gave him the opportunity. With my aunt’s assistance and approval, they obviously hoped I was as ready, eager and willing as they were. And I should have been : (

We remained married for 17 happy, cum soaked years. Our downfall was caused entirely by my work. Six months to a year away and unable to take her with me. The ending was predictable and we parted tearful but without bitterness.

My present Thai wife of 20 years was not the ‘natural born’ hot-wife my first was. I gently coaxed her into the lifestyle and although three studs have fucked at the same time, she’s enjoyed several long-time bulls, and even professional masseurs have fucked and cum over her, she is more reserved than a European ‘hot wife’. No cum swallowing : ( Thailand is not the swingers paradise people might imagine it to be but more a “whatever ‘consenting adult’ sex you want to try, it’s there for the experiencing.

Last edited:
I showed up to a party where my wife was tipsy and getting her pussy fingered by a guy. had I gotten there later, I would of seen them fucking her. It was early in our dating and she loved to drink and make out so I figured she was just a little drunk. The guy was pissed I had picked her up. I regret picking her up then instead of later. I would of loved to seen him fucking her. Very sad night

Reactions: sam sammy and KaelT
I showed up to a party where my wife was tipsy and getting her pussy fingered by a guy. had I gotten there later, I would of seen them fucking her. It was early in our dating and she loved to drink and make out so I figured she was just a little drunk. The guy was pissed I had picked her up. I regret picking her up then instead of later. I would of loved to seen him fucking her. Very sad night
Damn ! So close to seeing his cock pounding her pussy and listening to her moan with pleasure. Sad night indeed

Has she fucked him yet, that you know of???

Not knowing that has tormented me ever since

She once worked for a small garage and even though I was away at the time, when I came back, she told me all about the owner fucking her. And yet she never mentioned my uncle, not once. Since we openly discussed the bad with the good, that in itself is unusual. I honestly believe that stopping him from fucking her at Christmas so abruptly was the worse thing I could have done and made them think I didn't want his cock in her. Just as I am sure that after having her stroke his cock and let him play with her tit, my uncle would have chased her and only stopped once he was fucking her. I worked away a lot so my uncle and any one else could have fucked her one by one in a group - and simply agreed to keept it a secret from me. I would never have known. But the bottom line is - I never truly discovered if they fucked or not.

Damn.

Last edited:
realistically speaking if she was holding his cock when you were there my guess would be he was fucking her while you were away. Next time you and her are intermate and she is super horny say to her you wish she had fucked your uncle as you're heard he is a super stud, he can fuck for hours, carries a huge load, women beg to fuck him.

Reactions: KaelT
She was my first wife. We were both young and of the same age group and at 16 she was pregnant with my child. We were (legally with parental consent) married when she was 17. Nothing sinister or unusual - just two normal, healthy but stupid teenagers “in love”. By the time she was 18 years old, she enjoyed rimming me, insisted on swallowing my cum and would casually talk about the pros & cons of sex outside marriage, what it would feel like for a woman to be spit roasted etc. etc. Some months before the Christmas party, a university student friend in our age group made it obvious that he really wanted to fuck my wife. Everything happened so naturally and (with me holding her hand !!) she was well and truly fucked by him in the back seat of his car. Both of us admitted that It was a nerve racking and scary decision to make but fortunately for us, he was an excellent lover and the experience left us wanting more. After that (our first) cuckold experience, something changed and to this day I cannot pin-point the precise reason to explain it. It was perhaps the way she dressed, talked, looked at other men. Whatever the cause, men, couples, friends of ours, strangers and even relatives began “hitting on her”. It was a crazy time – it was as if she suddenly had “I want to be fucked” appear on her forehead. At 18, my wife had a stunning, figure, firm breasts that didn’t need a bra and a larger than average clit that craved attention Shortly before the party, my uncle, an extrovert by nature and aided by booze, “hinted” to her what they would do together if she gave him the opportunity. With my aunt’s assistance and approval, they obviously hoped I was as ready, eager and willing as they were. And I should have been : (

We remained married for 17 happy, cum soaked years. Our downfall was caused entirely by my work. Six months to a year away and unable to take her with me. The ending was predictable and we parted tearful but without bitterness.

My present Thai wife of 20 years was not the ‘natural born’ hot-wife my first was. I gently coaxed her into the lifestyle and although three studs have fucked at the same time, she’s enjoyed several long-time bulls, and even professional masseurs have fucked and cum over her, she is more reserved than a European ‘hot wife’. No cum swallowing : ( Thailand is not the swingers paradise people might imagine it to be but more a “whatever ‘consenting adult’ sex you want to try, it’s there for the experiencing.
Glad to see you have a Hotwife! My wife is only been at it six months, and she seems to carry that same "I want to fuck " sign. We have not been able to find enough suitable men with big cocks for her. Only within the past couple of months, she has become a size queen and only interested in large men and their large cocks. She has learned from her current man that she doesn't need to have much of an attachment to them at all, like she first thought. They truly only need to be big and fuck her like the slut she calls herself.

Reactions: KaelT and Cathy
realistically speaking if she was holding his cock when you were there my guess would be he was fucking her while you were away. Next time you and her are intermate and she is super horny say to her you wish she had fucked your uncle as you're heard he is a super stud, he can fuck for hours, carries a huge load, women beg to fuck him.

Sadly, the time she held my uncle's cock is too far in the past. So many people knew I worked away that there was always someone trying fuck her pussy. Some did, some didn't and although she told about those that did, we had never agreed to talk about every single one night stand or cock sucked. I'm pretty sure that one or two didn't get mentioned and as It would have been wiser and less complicated to just not tell me, it would have been in her nature to allow my uncle and aunt finish what was started - and enjoy being fucked by them.

Glad to see you have a Hotwife! My wife is only been at it six months, and she seems to carry that same "I want to fuck " sign. We have not been able to find enough suitable men with big cocks for her. Only within the past couple of months, she has become a size queen and only interested in large men and their large cocks. She has learned from her current man that she doesn't need to have much of an attachment to them at all, like she first thought. They truly only need to be big and fuck her like the slut she calls herself.
I must agree with your wife. My Thai wife had two young Thai bulls. One of 21 had the smallest of cock while the other of 26, about 6", a size considered average in the UK. She was quite happy with the lover who had the small cock and It is me, not her, who hoped she'd find a huge BWC or BBC. It is more of a 'turn on' for me to watch her being stretched and gaped by someone big with a pair of huge hairy balls to slap against her arse and give her loads of cum.

Reactions: Lusting2bcuck
Sadly, the time she held my uncle's cock is too far in the past. So many people knew I worked away that there was always someone trying fuck her pussy. Some did, some didn't and although she told about those that did, we had never agreed to talk about every single one night stand or cock sucked. I'm pretty sure that one or two didn't get mentioned and as It would have been wiser and less complicated to just not tell me, it would have been in her nature to allow my uncle and aunt finish what was started - and enjoy being fucked by them.
that.is hot!..would you have been in line to fuck your aunt as well?

that.is hot!..would you have been in line to fuck your aunt as well?

To be honest - yes, I would most certainly would have.
Perhaps other cuckolds would agree that when he actually has to make the decision whether or not to agree to his wife being fucked for the first time by another man or men, a cuckold experiences a mixture of extremely conflicting emotions – all at the same time. Excitement, jealousy, a raging hard-on, an icy pit in the stomach, horny as hell, wanting to see him/ them fuck her, wanting to watch her suck someone else's cock and yet he fears losing her, afraid her feelings for him will change for the worse or possibly even her falling in love with the bull - and a cuckold is always being on the very verge of calling a halt before it goes ‘too far’. The opportunity to fuck my aunt would only have occurred as a direct result of me allowing my uncle to fuck my wife. My uncle openly fondling her bare tit and my wife not only showing me she was stroking my uncle's cock but both even deliberately moving their bodies slightly so that I could get a clear, unobstructed view. There was no doubt whatsoever that by calling a halt, I was a fool.

Two related instances that occured before that.

When I was still (very) young and extremely innocent !. I had as I often did, visited my aunt and uncle on a Saturday. My aunt was in the house alone and announced she was about to go shopping, would I go with her to carry the bags. I happily agreed.
As I sat in the living room on a two seater sofa, she told me that before shopping, she needed to change her clothes. All normal & so no alarm bells. It was then, completely out of the blue that she handed me a book, telling me it would help pass the time while I waited for her. There are times and ‘things’ we cannot remember and others we cannot forget. The title of the book was “The Encyclopedia of Sex” - unforgettable. Puzzled, I remember opening what was by today's standard very ‘tame’. There were mainly old illustrations of people fucking – such as Japanese, Indian and European prints of cocks in pussies. My face went beetroot red and I blushed. My aunt talked and so I looked up.

She hadn’t left the room but stood facing me was almost undressed, wearing just an (almost on / off) black bra, suspender belt, stockings and black panties. She was clipping on a bra (having presumably taken one off?) and her small rounded tits were in full view before being covered by her (new?) bra. As if adjusting her panties, she reached down and casually pulled the gusset down, sideways and away from her crotch – and I saw my very first ever amazingly beautiful hairy pussy. Nor did she hurry to cover her moist pussy lips. Whatever my aunt had intended or wanted, I was far, far too young and with book now closed, I sat blushing furiously. I remember feeling extremely relieved when she had finished dressing & declared we would go shopping. Considering that my uncle never, ever once left the house on a Saturday (football on the TV) where had he been while my aunt flashed her tits and pussy? I believe I was set up and my uncle was a cuckold watching us. But then, that's only based on him being absent on a Saturday for the very first time ever - and my aunt neither explaining why nor where he was. That time was obviously not forgotten but thankfully, neither did it change the relationship between my uncle, aunt amd myself.

The other ‘aunt and uncle’ incident’ occurred before my young wife had been fucked by her first bull in the back of his car. We were visiting my aunt and uncle and as is often the case, the conversation went from one topic to another. My uncle & aunt were telling us about visiting ‘friends’ in London and we learnt that during their holiday, my uncle had visited Soho and purchased a ‘blue movie’. When my aunt laughed and teased him about the movie being nothing more than a film taken at a nudist camp there followed a light-hearted conversation during which I somehow declared I could find a blue movie locally (I was a horny married 19 yr old with many friends in my age group). A few days later I’d found him a movie. Before taking it to my uncle and aunt, my wife and I had watched it, had been turned on by it and fucked as we watched. The set of the movie was I remember, in a barn (!) with 2 men & 2 women dressed in western period costumes. It was simply pure porn with everybody openly fucking, sucking and cum shooting on the two women.

And so we visited their home and handed the film to my uncle. The strangest part was my Uncle insisted we watch the movie sitting on the floor. Again, years later, I have my own idea as to why we sat on the floor even though I naturally suggested chairs and sofa would be more comfortable. My uncle was determined the floor would be better (?). I vividly recall my aunt sat to my left while somehow, my wife and my uncle had moved to sit behind us. As a young husband, I never at that time had (apart from the usual young man's fantasy of two women in bed etc)) even the slightest thought of actually / really having sex with anyone but my wife, let alone with my aunt and uncle. So, even though my uncle sat behind us and out of sight in a dark room with lights dimmed, it was unimportant and I didn't "put 2&2 together" nor did I "connect the dots". More fool me for not yet being into the cucold lifestyle or for not having turned around to see what my horny 40 yr old uncle was doing. The movie played and my uncle’s voice from behind would occasionally comment on the size of an actors cock, how an actress could swallow it all etc. Concerned that turning around would encourage him would start what might be an embarrassing conversation, I listened to him comment on the porn yet kept looking at the screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I distinctly remember noticing my aunt kept moving her legs or shifting her butt, as if she had an itch or was uncomfortable. Yes, I know, I know - I was terribly naive she was my (almost) 40 year old aunt and it didn't occur to me that she would want to be fucked by her 19 yr old nephiew. Only later did I understandrealise she was probably turned on and aching for sex. I also regrettably, never looked behind me and have no idea whatsoever of what did or didn’t happen. The chances are that like my aunt, as she sat next to my uncle, my young wife was also moving her butt and aching to be fucked. Unlike me however, my uncle would have known exactly what was happening if not actually planned it. My uncle would have known what my wife needed, what to do and possible did it. Just as after the Christmas party, my wife never mentioned the movie, sitting behind me or anythingabout that night.

If only we could wind back time!

Last edited: