Rita’s sexual encounter with a famous entertainment personality

Rita00001.jpg
Photo of Rita taken at about the time of this incident.

This is a true story.

This is an account of a sexual encounter that Rita had many years ago as she revealed to me after many years of marriage. Rita had just broken up with her long-time boyfriend and was lonely and since she was not having regular sex anymore, was exceedingly horny. She somehow encountered a fairly prominent entertainer who expressed an interest in her. By prominent, I mean that he was important enough to be featured in an article in Newsweek magazine and in an article on the front page of The New York Times. This gentleman, now deceased, was in the national news for many years before his death several years ago. He was older than her father and so was considerable older than Rita. I do not know exactly how they met but as she was very beautiful and very naïve, he was immediately attracted to her which she found very flattering. It was only after many hours of encouragement and prodding by me that Rita finally disclosed the intimate details of their encounter. As you will see, she was humiliated by the events of that evening and reluctant to divulge the details. Here is what happened that night many years ago as related to me by Rita.

Rita was just 20 years old at the time. While she was not a virgin, she had had no experience with oral sex (neither fellatio nor cunnilingus) and had never had an orgasm. This gentleman (I will refer to him as BBB) approached Rita and asked her to have dinner with him in order to get to know one another. Rita was immediately taken by his outgoing personality and his celebrity and agreed to meet him that evening. He met her at her apartment and took her to a very expensive and exclusive restaurant for dinner. After dinner, Rita agreed to go to his home for after dinner drinks (bad idea). BBB was very charming and witty and Rita was very taken by him. After arriving at BBB’ s house, he made her a drink and they visited and chatted together. Several minutes after drinking the concoction offered to her, Rita felt physically weak and wobbly. Her mental capacity was not affected and while her muscles were limp, her brain was functioning normally. BBB began kissing her and since Rita was not yet distressed by what was happening, she responded to his advances with some enthusiasm. BBB was very aggressive in his sexual assault but Rita didn’t yet realize what was happening so she failed to demand that he stop and instead allowed him to remove her blouse and bra. He sucked on her nipples which she had not experienced before and she found this to be very sexually stimulating. She was becoming more and more responsive to BBB’s advances and found herself to be susceptible to his charisma.

BBB continued his assault on Rita’s vulnerabilities. He removed her shoes and stockings and caressed her legs which she happily enjoyed. He removed her skirt and panties and kissed her on her labia – a sexual action that she had never before experienced and which served to further arouse her. Now that Rita was completely naked, BBB said that he had a surprise for her. Rita’s sexual arousal and curiosity overcame her judgment and her apprehension. She was not thinking clearly and allowed BBB to blindfold her and to tie her hands behind her back. Once she was incapacitated physically, she was completely in BBB’s control and there was no stopping him from unleashing his perversions upon her.

(To be continued)