Rock Festival cuckhold

My girlfriend Sue wanted to go to a 3 day rock festival in a nearby state. I had to work and couldn't go, but a married couple we knew, Randy and Alicia, were taking a Winnebago there and offered to give her a ride. My girlfriend had sex with Alicia occasionally when we partied together and Randy had seen her naked and in action many times. He often flirted with her and told her he would lick her pussy better than Alicia given the chance.

When we fucked my gf liked lots of sex fantasy talk, and one of her favs was asking me if I wanted her to fuck Randy and all the things she would do to him and he to her. I got off on this kind of talk and played along because it made her come like nothing else. She pushed my boundaries by talking about me eating his cum out of her pussy and ass and taking Randy's big cock up my ass while I ate her pussy.

We had also fucked in the same bed as Randy & Alicia at the same time and I was well aware his cock was nearly 10". Mine was a respectable 8", but his was nearly as thick as a coke can. I had seen Sue gaze at it while Alicia rode on top of it, appearing in and out of her pussy as she rode his big rod.

So the rock festival neared, it turned out Alicia could not go either, one of their kids was sick and she felt too bad about leaving her, so Randy was going to go with Sue alone. Sue gave me a big kiss before she picked up her overnight back and climbed into the Winnebago. Randy gave me thumbs up and drove off.

The night before Sue had asked me whether I wanted her to fuck Randy. Not that _she_ wanted to fuck him and asking permission, asking if _I_ wanted her to fuck him. I said no way did I want that and if she was thinking of that she should not go. However, after they left I was thinking about it.

Since they had a 6 hour drive she had agreed to call me from the road and let me know how the trip was going. While we chatted I got a crazy, horny notion. I asked her if she _wanted_ to fuck Randy. She said only to please me. I told her to take Randy's cock out, start sucking a minute after she handed the phone to him.

"Hey Randy, it's Steve. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure man, anything."

"My gf is super horny and nuts, and I'm afraid she's going to get some strange cock at this festival. Some young guy with a bigger cock than mine."

"So you want me to keep a watch on her?"

"No, that won't work. She's too fucking horny for that. What I want you to do is keep her well-fucked. Then I'll know she's safe, not going to pick up any diseases or get raped or gangbanged. I'd appreciate it."

"Are you serious???"

"Yes, very serious. You'll have to fuck her 4-5 times a day to keep her satisfied, before bed, wake her up in the night and lift her leg, then in the morning give her Mourning Wood. That and fuck her throughout the day."

"Mate, you got it! Are you sure about this?"

"Sure as hell. Then when you get back maybe you can give me a show and fuck her in front of me."

"Fuck'n A, will do!"

"By now she should be taking your cock out and sucking you off. Maybe you can pull into a rest area and give her a good hard fucking. Also, she likes it up the ass, although you are pretty big so take it easy on my girl."

"You got it mate, and yeah, she has her sweet lips wrapped around my cock and has me lifting my legs so she can lick and suck my asshole. This girl is amazing! Can't wait to get that pussy. Ringing off now, ok mate?"

"Go for it! Have fun!" and I hung up and waited for my gf's report on their sexcapades.

The next morning my gf called to give me a progress report. Randy had immediately pulled over into a rest area and fucked her over a picnic table, fingering her asshole and pinching her nipples while he broke her in to his huge cock. She said he left her pussy gaping while he went down and ate his own cum out of her. She sucked his cock clean, then they sat and made out for nearly an hour while he felt her up. She said it felt like he was fucking her mouth with his big tongue and she could feel his saliva running down her throat as he got their mouths very wet. Then she straddled his lap and rode his pole slowly for a nice long slow fuck.

"Is he cumming in you bareback?"

"Yes and he cums by the pint! It ran out of me for hours after we fucked before bedtime. Then he spooned me, in the middle of the night lifted my leg in the air and entered me _deep_ and fucked me for over an hour, hard, fast, slow, deep, pulling it all the way out then slamming it back in, making my pussy lips sore and raw. I'm ok this morning though, he gave me a morning fuck that blew my mind."

"Arr! What position?"

"Doggie style so he could play with my asshole and titties and suck my neck and ear. I hope you don't mind I've got hickeys all over my neck and between my thighs! He keeps fingering my ass with lots of spit and putting 2-3 fingers in and rotating them. I know he's getting ready to rape my ass and I'm afraid of that huge cock will split me in two! At the same time I crave it like no other. I fantasize about him wrecking my asshole, making it gape permanently so you won't have to use lube to fuck my asshole."

Up until now I had never actually fucked her up the ass, only using toys and my fingers trying to get her used to it so I could ream that tiny wrinkled hole. I hoped he would stretch her out so I could get some of that sweet sweet butthole.

That evening my gf called me to let me know about the day's events.

"Well we were watching the afternoon band after fucking all morning, and Randy got horny again and lifted my skirt, I had no panties on, and fucking me against the barricades right in the middle of the crowd. He pulled down my tube top and showed the crowd my tits and a girl sucked them while he showed the crowd my ass and his cock going in and out of my pussy. I make out with the lesbian while I got fucked in front of 100k people! They put me on the huge screen and everyone got an eyeful of my hairy little snatch being pounded. The lesbian pulled on both my nipples _hard_ then rubbed my clit until Randy shot a hard rope of cum up my puss puss. Then she went down on her knees in front of the crowd and ate his cum and made me cum two more times sucking my clit and tonguing my asshole while Randy kissed me and felt me up from behind. It was a pretty great day!"

Can't wait to hear about Day 2!

Reactions: max-jjj
So the next day my gf got up before Randy and snuck out of the RV in a bikini top and short shorts with no panties. She went exploring the tent village on the rock concert grounds and talked to a lot of people before coming to a tent with a hippie looking guy sitting out front in jeans shorts toking a bong.

"You like pussy?" he asked Sue, kind of out of the blue.

"Maybe," she answered.

"Go inside, my gf is dying for some girlzex"

Sue entered and there was a tousled, sleepy looking girl sprawled out on an open sleeping bag, naked.

"Hello how has your morning been?" Sue asked.

"My bf won't fuck and anyway I'm dying for some pussy. Wanna play?"

Sue laid down and started making out with the girl, reaching down to stroke her pussy with one hand and tweak her nipples with the other. After kissing for a while, Sue kissed her way down past the girl's belly button to her pussy, which to Sue's relief smelled clean and fresh and unfucked, even though it was very hairy.

The hippy girl had a happy trail from her navel to her big bush, then it wrapped all the way round to her hairy asshole. However, the girl apparently had excellent hygiene because Sue found all her girl parts clean and tasty.

Sue is an expert pussy licker and started licking and sucking the girl's labia, then digging in and sucking her clit like a straw. At the same time she was brushing her fingers over the girl's asshole to see if she would respond.

The girl pushed her ass down on Sue's fingers, which Sue took as a sign she wanted more and inserted one, two, finally 3 fingers pushing deep into the hippy girl's hairy asshole and twisting while sucking her pussy.

The hippy was trembling and moaning, and she started making "I'm cumming" sounds so Sue latched her mouth hard on the girl's pussy opening and it turned out the hippy was a squirter, filling Sue's mouth with girlcum wich she swallowed as fast as she could.

Meanwhile, Sue felt her shorts being pulled down from behind and the hippy boy licked his hand and lubed up his cock and Sue's pussy and put his cock at her opening. She pushed back and the hippy's massively long cock started entering her tight pussy. It wasn't the thickest cock she'd every had, but it was unbelievably long and hit spots deep in her cervix.

The hippy chick lifted her legs to give Sue access to her hairy butthole and Sue licked and sucked her ass, pointing her tongue and fucking the hairy asshole like a cock. The hippy dude was speeding up and pounding Sue's butt cheeks in a frenzy, then she felt her pussy go liquid as he shot an enormous squirt of sperm into her, all in one shot. It was so big she felt it follow his cock out of her pussy and run down the back of both or her thighs.

He stayed hard and wet Sue's asshole as she squirmed to avoid that long dong from reaming her ass and punching a hole in her stomach. He held her hips relentlessly and forced his head in, then waited.

"You ready for this?" he asked.

Sue could do nothing but push her ass back and he took short strokes until she felt his cockhair on her buttcrack. The hippy chick swiveled around so they could 69 and sucked her bf's cum from Sue's dripping pussy. Sue pushed and felt a huge wad of cum squirt out her pussy and into the hippy chick's sucking mouth. At the same time her bf was hitting spots in Sue's colon that had never been fucked before.

The end of his cock kept hitting a spot deep in Sue's guts and made a very sore spot that was beginning to flare with pain. Sue took it and pushed back, forcing his cock to skewer her like a red hot ice pick, deliciously banging that sore spot until the pain was almost unbearable,

Then she came so hard she nearly drowned the hippy chick sucking her pussy juice. The dude pulled out and fell back, locating his bong and recouping his high while the hippy chick switched from Sue's now clean pussy to her soppy wet asshole and felched all the cum and blood and assjuice from Sue's ass.

"Do you get into drinking wine?" the hippy chick asked?

Sue knew what she meant as the girl laid back and Sue got her mouth on the girl's pussy and sucked a water-tight seal while the girl relieved herself of her morning ********. Sue swallowed it all, her throat working to swallow as fast as the girl emptied her bladder. The ******** slowed from a rush to a trickle and Sue licked the last few delicious drops, then kissed her way up and made out with the girl for a while until they both fell into a mid-morning sleep.

Sue woke up to the hippy dude lifting her left leg while spooning her and giving her a long, leisurely fuck while she made out with the girl. He filled her pussy again after a good, long screw, the hippy chick sucked her clean while Sue sucked her pussy juice off the hippy boy's cock and she pulled up her shorts and thanked them, after taking a few bong hits she headed back to the RV on shaky legs before Randy even woke up to give her his first morning fuck.

The last day of the festival my gf reported several public fuckings by Randy, up against the barrier right in front of the stage with 10 thousand people watching. She also reported their sex had grown increasingly romantic with lots of kissing and sweety talk and that she was having feelings for Randy and he had asked her to have a baby by him for he and his wife to raise, since she couldn't have anymore kids, and she wanted to talk to me about it when she got home.

One of Randy's friends drove the RV home so Randy and Sue could lay in bed and fuck and sleep the entire ride home. Sue had already stopped taking birth control even before asking me, but it was too soon for her to be pregnant. They arrived at our home barely dressed, fresh from a long nap and I asked to watch them fuck and they were glad to comply.

First the 3 of us took a shower together and I washed Sue's parts while she washed Randy. She gave him a nice blowjob, bending at the waist so I could rim her ass. She told me not to neglect Randy, so I spread his ass cheeks and dug my tongue deeply into his ass. She stood up and he held one of her legs up so he could slip his cock in and give her a short fuck while I tongued his ass and sucked his balls. Then we dried off and she told me to back off while they made love.

Randy started with Sue on her hands and knees, her head in the pillow and ass in the air while he ate her pussy and ass from behind. When she had cum a couple times I got a closeup look of him entering her sweet tight pussy.

"Isn't she the tightest?" I asked.

"She's got the tiniest pussy I ever fucked. It hurts my cock it's so damn tight," he said, sawing his cock in and out of her juicy little quim. "Get under her and suck her clit and labia," he ordered.

I was happy to oblige, with a close-up look at his meaty cock slamming her pussy and his big egg sized balls smacking her tiny wrinkled asshole. Before long he was squeezing her ass and thumbing her asshole while he pounded her and she screamed through several orgasms. He pulled out and I cleaned off his cock with my mouth, deep throating him to get the pussy juice in his bush in my mouth. Then I laid back to watch them fuck missionary style, very loving and romantic. She continually told him she loved him and wanted his babies while they kissed and fucked slowly and lovingly. She told him he had the best cock and that he was the best lover she ever had and she had no problem being his bitch for he and his wife (who was VERY bi-sexual herself and would soon be making love to my gf also).

Sue wrapped her legs around Randy's back and I watched from behind while his cock rammed her pussy, cum frothing around the rim of her pussy. His dark asshole opening and closing looked so fucking sexy. After he came in her, both of them professing love "I love you! I love, OMG I love you so much! Breed me like your bitch Randy!!" kissing deeply and hugging him tightly to her, stroking his neck and hair and gazing into his eyes while he drove his rock hard cock into her cervix and shot a huge fertile load in her welcoming pussy. He pulled out for me to suck his cock clean while she lifted her legs into the air so his cum would run down into her cervix and pool up, giving it the best chance to fertilize her eggs.

"Do you need to get off sweety?" Sue said after cooling down?

I nodded eagerly and she told Randy to fuck me while I jerked off and she would play with my titties and cock to help me. I got on my hands and knees and she fluffed him up quickly and he used a little KY to lube us both up and Sue put poppers under my nose and my ass opened like a flower as Randy pushed in.
Sue cruelly pinched and pulled my nipples, bit sucker bites on my neck and used her front teeth to torture my nipples further, while Randy screwed me like I was his jailhouse bitch. He rolled me over and we made out while he raised my legs and fucked me from the front.

"How do you like me fucking and breeding your girlfriend?" he snarled?

"I love it, I want to watch you fuck every day!"

"You realize no more pussy for you? In fact she's agreed to move in with me and my wife while I get her pregnant," he said shoving his cock deep into my sore ass.

"You won't lack for sex, " Sue said. "At first I thought of getting you a girl until I came home pregnant, but I think this will be better."

She used her phone to call out to the RV and Randy's friend Tom came in, stripped immediately, and replaced Randy in my ass. He was a great kisser and we made out wetly while Randy fucked Sue again. Then both of us got on all fours and we both took it up the ass, Randy in my girlfriend while my new boyfriend fucked me deeply. I was already falling in love with this guy and looked forward to him moving into my bed full-time.

After Randy inseminated her again, Sue sat on my face and let the semen run out of her into my mouth, both from her ass and her pussy while I continued to get my ass reamed out by Tom's massive veiny cock. After he blasted my guts full of his cum the 4 of us laid together, each couple kissing and talking. I watched Randy deeply kissing and snuggling with my girlfriend, watched as he played with the tight little pussy I used to fuck and sucked the nipples I used to enjoy.

They both watched as Tom told me to suck his cock, then laughed as he raised his legs and told me to clean his ass.

"You're adjusting to your role as cuckold bitch very well," said Randy, as he rolled on top of Sue to give her another breeding. "Lick my asshole now."

I did as commanded, but it was hard to keep my tongue deep in his ass with him pumping my former gf and while I got my faggot ass bred like the little bitch I had become. Sue left to move in with Randy and his wife until she got pregnant, but they stopped by several times a week to fuck in the same bed with me and Tom so they could enjoy my humiliation and so they could breed in front of me. We couldn't even take a break to watch a movie with out Randy and Sue making out, then seeing Sue straddle Randy's cock while he fondled her ass and big swinging tits. This gave Tom the cue to line me up and ream out my asshole and fill my guts with his thick hot cum.

Randy enjoyed the life of having a wife and a bitch to breed and Tom and I settled into a very romantic life of faggot cuckold and his stud while we waited for Sue to get pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: curious4fun