Sagging breasts????

Bobbers

Couple
Gold
My wife has never had a problem attracting men. We have been in the lifestyle for close to 25 years and she often is the center of attention at parties with multiple guys having sex with her. As we get older she has been pretty vocal, to me at least, about her body not being what it used to be and her drooping breasts. I do my best to try and convince her that she's still sexy as hell but sometimes it's hard for a spouse of 40 years. Sure, she doesn't have the body she had as a teenager but I still thing she's hot. She's on this forum as much as I am and chats with some guys here. Meeting would definitely be a game plan but it seems distance always comes into play. She doesn't know I'm posting this but I'm sure she'll see it this weekend. What do you guys thing of this 60ish grandmother?

Getting Ready.jpg

My wife has never had a problem attracting men. We have been in the lifestyle for close to 25 years and she often is the center of attention at parties with multiple guys having sex with her. As we get older she has been pretty vocal, to me at least, about her body not being what it used to be and her drooping breasts. I do my best to try and convince her that she's still sexy as hell but sometimes it's hard for a spouse of 40 years. Sure, she doesn't have the body she had as a teenager but I still thing she's hot. She's on this forum as much as I am and chats with some guys here. Meeting would definitely be a game plan but it seems distance always comes into play. She doesn't know I'm posting this but I'm sure she'll see it this weekend. What do you guys thing of this 60ish grandmother?

View attachment 447466
She is gorgeous, any man would be lucky to get to play with her!

Thanks everyone. As of this morning she hasn't seen this thread I started but I'm sure she will soon. Maybe it's pretty typical when a lady starts getting a few years on her to feel the way she has. We did get a very nice PM from a gent in North Carolina that I'm sure she will like. Robert Smith, tell your wife that she is still sexy as hell. Yes, attitude. Fortunately Nancy still maintains a good attitude when she's with another guy. I hope it stays that way.

As a bi woman, I like the saggy mature breasts. I enjoy watching them sag as the woman stands or hang down as she bends over or sway as she moves. And I enjoy manipulating them with my hands.

Reactions: Wifelover42

View attachment 447466
no

View attachment 447466

View attachment 447466
She is a lovely lady with lovely suckable breasts and as for that naughty expression on her face.....And she has sex with lots of men. Please tell her from me that she is wonderful!! xxx