Second Gangbang

Gabriel

Couple
Right, do this story will be about Bobby’s second gangbang..Why not the first you might ask, well, the first one wasn’t bad…however, it wasn’t great either. It just wasn’t really what she had in mind lookin back so I thought it would be better if I told you about the second one.

So a few months after her first gangbang experience Bobby wanted to do another one. This time we decided to invite Frank and Jimmy and Frank promised her he would bring along Henry, a guy she liked from the first gangbang. Bow I realize that I haven’t really talked about how they all looked so here we go. Frank was in his forties. Nice guy, normal hair…he went to a lot of clubs and had a nice toll to work with and plenty of experience. Jimmy was bald (He shaved his head) normal build as well and also a good working piece of equipment. He and Frank knew each other for several years, often organizing parties for girls and such. Henry was an Indian guy. He had very short hair like a soldier but he looked more like a guy from IT. He wore glasses and had a very large piece of meat which Bobby seemed to enjoy.

We met in a hotel room and as usual we started with some small talk. We were all on the bed talking (I even took some pics of the whole team) and soon they started to caress Bobby and sure enough clothes got taken of soon after.

Bobby was naked very fast and I watched as she moved over to Jimmy who was unbuttoning his shirt. Without pause she opened his belt and pulled open his jeans. Her hand reached inside and pulled out his cock which was already hard because of her actions. She looked at me as I took some pics and greedily started to suck it. Soon it was glazed with saliva and she turned her attention to Frank who was laying on the bed playing with himself as he was watching her. “Maybe you should let me do that..” she said as she immediately took it in her mouth. She was on all fours, completely naked, and it was hot to watch her ass sticking in the air like that as her head bobbed up and down. Jimmy probably thought so too as he positioned himself behind her and shoved his hard cock with one movement in her wet snatch. She released a muffled moan and I watch with Henry as they had fun with her….

Pretty soon they switched positions, Jimmy but her on her back and started to lick her as Frank kissed her intimately. She was enjoying herself and looked at Henry and me watching and jerking ourselves off. Soon Jimmy climbed up and started to fuck her. He did good as she moaned and her hands grabbed his ass cheeks to motivate him even more. After a few minutes Frank took his place, putting his arms under her knees and folding her legs back. Thankfully, Bobby is pretty agile and I remember watching her look at me with a face full of pleasure, feet in the air and her pussy wide open.

I circled around…took some pics from behind of Franks cock going in and out of her wet pussy and waited from Henry to make his move. Which didn’t take long…he took franks place bending her legs even further back until her knees were next to her head, opening her all the way up. His cock went all the way in and the next half hour I watched the guys take turn and offer their cocks to her moaning mouth. (And yes so did I) and I took a nice pic of Henry shoving his cock in her laughing mouth as Frank fucked her.

After that it was a couple of hours of Bobby getting fucked in different positions, always smiling and always with a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. One position I do remember was when I was on the balcony with Frank and Henry. Most guys in the room and Bobby as well smoked so there were times some of us spent on the balcony…I even remember a party which we fucked Bobby on the balcony while smoking…and with people watching… but that is another story. Anyway we walked in and Bobby was on her belly on the bed, legs wide her big ass pointing up and Jimmy on his feet fucking her from behind, pulling her hair as she lay there eyes closed and moaning. I almost came just watching that.

After a couple of hours I told Bobby we needed to end it soon..we had a sitter at home and it was still an hour driving before we were home. She lay on her back with her head of the bed and pulled Jimmy closer. His cock disappeared down her throat and we all gathered round and started to jerk ourselves off. Jimmy started to fuck her mouth and when he was close she let him go and smiled….”Well….let’s end this like a real party then guys…” she said. Jimmy took place between her legs and started to fuck her…

I took my camera as Frank exploded on her right cheek…followed by Henry who painted the whole left side of her face…she kept moaning as Jimmy kept fucking her, and it was hot to see that much cum dripping from her face…Then Jimmy unloaded inside her…that was too much for me as well and I dumped my cum on the right side of her face, giving her a complete cum covered appearance. It was everywhere…on her eyes…her lips…then she smiled so I’m sure it got into her mouth as well. I took some more pics as the guys cheered. Right before we left I took one last shot of my slut with the guys…

”That was a good party…” she said as we entered the elevator….