Self caging

does she like to know when you're caged? Is she shared/hotwife or vixen?
It's a part of domination play for us, I am the one who has the stag/vizen fantasy (her not so much)...although I enjoy humiliation. I couldn't be a full on cuck but I feel an empathic connection to it.

Reactions: jbnash
It's a part of domination play for us, I am the one who has the stag/vizen fantasy (her not so much)...although I enjoy humiliation. I couldn't be a full on cuck but I feel an empathic connection to it.
not into the power shift or humiliation. Just like to wear it when i'm feeling like it. and when we start to play. or like now when she's out for her job and i know she's getting the looks, looking herself and getting wet. turn on

Reactions: slaveofv
not into the power shift or humiliation. Just like to wear it when i'm feeling like it. and when we start to play. or like now when she's out for her job and i know she's getting the looks, looking herself and getting wet. turn on
I like the power shift too. I wear the cage to show when I want to be submissive (and sometimes just for the feel, I love and hate it when it's on and off, but I like experiencing both) and other times she wants to reluctantly submit, to be seduced.

Reactions: jbnash
Love the idea of being caged being present while a hard cock fucks my wife.

There is something highly erotic and stimulating when you are caged and your wife is being seduced and fucked right in front of you. Watching a stranger's bare cock slide between your wife's wet pussy lips and go in balls deep while hearing her moan in pleasure. Your cock will struggle against the cage as it tries to become erect. If the man who is fucking your wife in front of you verbally teases you about your size or being caged it all adds to the torment you will feel in your gut, but it also fuels the intense pleasure you get from this act.