Have to ********

cuckboie

Couple
From
AZ, US
I wanted to ask for those of us in chastity… what method is best for urination? I prefer to take my shoes off and reverse squat. I find it works best to expose my urethra and a direct stream. Thoughts?

I just sit. When I’m done I use a little syringe to wash the cage out and dry off with some toilet paper. Any water left, a panty liner usually catches that. I also like sneaking outside late a night when I can, pull my panties to my knee and squat. Feels good to feel that warm urine run out the cage and down my balls, trickling to the ground.

Reactions: cuckboie
I just sit. When I’m done I use a little syringe to wash the cage out and dry off with some toilet paper. Any water left, a panty liner usually catches that. I also like sneaking outside late a night when I can, pull my panties to my knee and squat. Feels good to feel that warm urine run out the cage and down my balls, trickling to the ground
I thought I was the only one who did that. I agree, I prefer to squat naked in the backyard as well. I’m still trying to make this urethral tube work for me. But I still need adjustments.