Semi-Cuckold or Just an Ovethink?

rhunn

Actually I want to tell a story sounds as "semi-cuckold". Two years ago, I started to a "self-improvement" campaign with my new guy who despite he has good posture and body but also has mental and personal problems. But at the end of day, he fucks more girls than I did. After a few months our school started and also I started to talk with girls. A girl, we call him as Mrs.Nomatter, doesn't even allow to me talk with herself and put me into friendzone after second text message.

So, honestly I gave up and went another girl. This is the point "semi-cuckold" started: Mrs.Nomatter who didn't allow to flirting, send my "friend" an opening message and in the end of one week talking, a day I visited his house I saw her in bed. They had'nt have sex but during the night, before I sleep, I assume I heard their kissing sounds but I'm not sure. Their door was close.

Still I can't stop myself to think about what they did at the room that night. How was their sex if they had? Positions, their sweats, moanings, kissings etc. As I mentioned above, I didn't care that girl after FZ but helping carrying her house made me angry and confused - there is no more to being "nice", we carried her bed lol. There were a "symbiotic" relation between me and that guy includes kinky fetishes (he show me another girls' nude, tried to fuck another girl side room), a seriously psychological "therapy" (i'm not joking, we helped each other about many issues) and so on. But it seems to me that I couldn't put the line about my personal priorities and kink behaviors.