Sexy hotwives in their workplace

I used to date a cutie that worked in blood testing lab. Right before work she had a favorite point she watched called breaking in the office shut. And you can guess what she liked to do at work. And with 3 guys who worked with her at the same time almost every shift, I was impressed lol

Its how we got started
Same for us!! A guy at work started spending more time chatting me up than was necessary, I mentioned it to hubby who encouraged me to respond and see where it went. It led to my first work place affair, VERY pleasant, experienced a lot of fnatasies for both of us, and it lasted about 6 months until his wife started making him nervous asking about all the overtime and extra weekends he was working!! LOL Ended friendly and if he contacted me today, I would be more than willing to start right back up again.
Since then, there have been a LOT more of them, almost all either co-workers or someone I met as a result of my career. Including a long term affair with my Boss/Lover. It can work, if done right.......don't expect it to be more than it is. Fun side sex, especially on business trips and don't get serious or jealous.

J (the wife)

Reactions: gregnginger