Sexy Photo Shoot - Has your wife done one for you ?

Amazing! Would love to see more and here the details? Were you present for the shoot? If not, was it just her and the photo? She's got a rockin' body.

My own little gal has indeed done a "boudoir" photoshoot before. I hired a photographer that we met through Fetlife to do it for us as we like his work on his site. We rented a hotel room for the shoot and he brought his wife to assist with lights. My gal wore a very revealing strappy BDSM number and photos were taken/video shot. By the end of the shoot we'd all gotten a little tipsy sipping on tequila and one thing led to another...

View attachment 1690450 View attachment 1690451 View attachment 1690453
wow. she looks radiant in that little outfit.

Amazing! Would love to see more and here the details? Were you present for the shoot? If not, was it just her and the photo? She's got a rockin' body.

My own little gal has indeed done a "boudoir" photoshoot before. I hired a photographer that we met through Fetlife to do it for us as we like his work on his site. We rented a hotel room for the shoot and he brought his wife to assist with lights. My gal wore a very revealing strappy BDSM number and photos were taken/video shot. By the end of the shoot we'd all gotten a little tipsy sipping on tequila and one thing led to another...

View attachment 1690450 View attachment 1690451 View attachment 1690453
Please embellish on “one thing led to another”