Sexy Photo Shoot - Has your wife done one for you ?

Do all boudoir photographers get raging erections when photographing our sexy wives?
no, not at all. I did have a few, but only when they paid extra to make me pose with spread legs and details of my clitoris. Then quite a few got it hard, esp when it showed some wetness then, as I often get turned on by seeing how my husband enjoys watching me this way ;-)

Reactions: Rem503
no, not at all. I did have a few, but only when they paid extra to make me pose with spread legs and details of my clitoris. Then quite a few got it hard, esp when it showed some wetness then, as I often get turned on by seeing how my husband enjoys watching me this way ;-)
What happens when the photographers do get a hard erection while taking boudoir photos of our brides?

We tried to invite a photographer to do a sexy shoot and fuck her at the same time, but he was weird about it so didn't go along with it.
Many photographers are shy. Long ago, we placed an ad asking for photo-shooting help, as I didn't know how to use my new fancy 35mm camera, and I wanted to shoot nudes of my wife. One problem we encountered with our ad was that most of the guys were too much into the actual photography. I understand this now, but back then it just amazed me.

For example, after a hot, two-hour long, photo shoot, with many closeup shots of my wife's pussy, I would ask the guy if he would be willing to help us take some X-rated photos. In other words, would he photograph us fucking. Guess what, less than half (way less than half) said yes! Those who did say yes, were later asked if they wanted to be in the photos, as in fucking her; once again, about half said no. Why didn’t they all say yes? Some were married or in a committed relationship and they felt it wouldn't be right; some were too bashful; some were afraid of me (I could easily have passed for a bouncer or a mafia bruiser).

So, about three months after our first ad, we later placed a second ad that explained that I loved photographing my wife nude, but that we had used up our home as a venue and we needed a new backdrop, which could be just about anything, as long as it was attractive or interesting, such as a flower garden or a large piano or a brick wall or a hammock... hell, if they had an ugly sofa or an incredibly messy workroom, that was great too, as long as it would make an interesting photo and show off her naked body. The guys that answered this ad were not photographers, just horny men that longed to see a naked woman in their house or backyard or atop their motorcycle—this turned out to be a big fantasy for many motorcycle-riding men, so much so, we thought of taking out an ad in a motorcycle club newspaper.