Sharing in Real Time- Our Road to Sharing

The deed has been done, the affair has been consummated. I need to offer an update. Just bear with me everyone. I'm working on it, but it's been crazy to say the least.

We both have experienced a swirling hurricane of emotions and sensations in the aftermath. Some good, some not so good.

I won't say we regret it. Not at all. At least not at this stage. But we're not immediately sure if or when our next adventure will occur.

I'll post the story shortly!

Wow! I hate to rush you, but I'm dying to read the story. I can only imagine that you become aroused every time you start to write it, blow a load, then have to get back into it later. Lol. That's probably what's taking so long.

Congratulations on the big step, and welcome to the rest of your relationship. I hope there are pictures, but I know the first time can be rough. My wife would not allow pictures the first time.

Can't wait to read! On pins and needles here!

Here is the story of my wife's first time cheating on me. This literally just happened a few days ago.

As I mentioned. meeting with all of those guys a few weeks ago was extremely exhilarating for both of us. We were both so turned on when we got home that night that we really wanted to have sex. But, to add to the excitement, we had agreed to not have sex again until she had sex with another guy.

A couple of days earlier, we had actually had sex for the last time. I can remember just being hyper focused on every little detail, probably for the first time ever. The way it felt as I eased inside, and thrust back-and-forth. The subtle nuances in her skin and body type. The way every little thing felt. I kept thinking, "is someone actually going to experience this other than me?" It was an intoxicating thought. My mind was swimming so much with the thought that I actually became a little lightheaded.

When we met with the guy that we had already pretty much decided we were going to pick, I couldn't help but notice the chemistry between the two of them. I already felt a tinge of jealousy as I thought, "between me and him, he is going to be the next person to get to sleep with her".

My wife doesn't really own any clothing that overtly draws attention to herself. But still, she looks sexy in whatever she wears. She had on a nice green blouse that she wears in professional settings, and a black skirt. Not too short, around knee length or so. Beyond that she was wearing Black high-heels. She's just classy, beautiful, and I'm glad she wasn't overdoing it with a super short skirt, no panties look, but rather more of a regular girl look. To me, her classiness is part of her sexiness. And we both know that guys are going to want her regardless of what she wears.

The guy that I'm talking about, the guy that we actually chose to do this with, has been a friend of ours for about eight years. We were really good friends with him and his ex-wife. They got divorced about four years ago. We really hadn't talkedto him much over the last four years, but as my wife started to warm to the idea of this little adventure, his name came up.

About a year ago, when I started to think that this was a possibility, I talked to him and ever so casually brought up the topic of sexual fantasies after a few beers. After several different occasions with this conversation coming up, he mentioned, as I'd hoped he would, that if we ever actually decided to do this thing, let him know. He always thought my wife was beautiful.

So there you have it, fast-forward nine months, and here we are having this ever so slightly awkward conversation together. All three of us.

We decided we would give it a go.

And about a week and a half later, give it ago we did.

Since he knew how badly I wanted to watch, we all agreed to go to dinner, and then go back to his place.

The morning of, I left the house early and went to the gym. When I got home, my wife wasn't there. I texted her, and she texted back a picture of her getting a pedicure and manicure. Great! I thought.

She got home about 2 o'clock, and got in the shower and began to get ready. We were actually supposed to meet him rather early, around 5. I think we're all pretty excited. At about 330, she had finished fixing her hair, putting on her make up, and was dressed. I said, "you're going to wear that?" She literally looked like she was headed to the office, not an affair. I said, "aren't women supposed to wear next to nothing when they do this?" At the moment, I wasn't really thinking about what I had mentioned earlier in this post. You know, the fact that she's a classy woman? She just gave me this puzzled, half disgusted look. So I chuckled and said, "you look really great. Besides, this is what the guys at the office see every day anyway as they fantasize about laying you across their desk". She rolled her eyes and We both laughed, and then sat down on the bed next to each other. We shared a 30 minute conversation around the subject of, are we really going to do this? Are we sure this is what we want? At the end, we both decided that we'd come too far and put too much emotional energy in to back out. Having said that, of course we could've backed out. It's never too late. But I think we were both carried forward by a sense of inevitability and a desire to put punctuation on a long ordeal.

I stared at her, and allowed my eyes to roam over her body. She was wearing a gray blouse that I have seen her wear to the office many times. It's button down. The V-neck comes down just above where her cleavage would start. She had on a necklace that I had never seen before. I guess she had just bought it.

The blouse was actually a tank top, with 1 inch wide straps going over her shoulders. This offers a glimpse at one of the, honestly, sexiest parts of her body. And that is her shoulders. Her shoulders and slender arms were enjoyed by my eyes as I traced up and down

Her slender neck, beautiful face, red lips, and gorgeous brunette hair that dances around her shoulder blades made me ache with desire.

She is probably the first woman ever to wear pants/slacks rather than a skirt or a dress to an encounter like this. I've seen her legs many times, and yet, these black slacks made me ravenous with desire, wanting to see what lay underneath. I can only imagine that she assumed that Chad would have the same response. She was essentially giving him the joy and pleasure of unwrapping a package.

I couldn't even enjoy the simple benefit of seeing what color she had opted to paint her toes, because of the brand-new 4 inch heels she was wearing. As she crossed her leg toward me, her slender ankle was visible just below the bottom of the pant line and the gap between her foot in the inside of her shoe, created by the high arches of her feet, was the only glimpses I got to see of the skin on her lower half.

Dinner was awkward. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna sugarcoat any of this, or make any of it sound better than it actually was. Everybody knew what was going to happen after we left the restaurant, and that's pretty much what was on everybody's mind. And yet, we tried to talk about of things. Towards the end, after they both had a couple of drinks, it loosened up a little bit. But I could tell my wife was having to really try to be flirtatious. It's not that there wasn't chemistry, it's just, again, everybody knew what was coming.

We got to Chad's house, and my wife said, "I'm feeling pretty good. But, I'd like to have two glasses of wine in the next 30 minutes. At least before we get underway." We all laughed, and I thought, that's exactly what she needs.

Near the end of her second glass of wine, Chad decided to take the lead. Thankfully. He stood up, took her by the hand, and let him to her bedroom. I followed. They sat down on the side of the bed, and Chad gently placed his hand on her leg, look at her, and said "I have always thought that you were one of the most amazing women I have ever known. Your friendship over the years has meant so much to me. Both of you. I have a ton of respect for you. To have been given this opportunity is absolutely amazing. And I want this to be about two people connecting. About two friends, Who have known each other a long time, getting to enjoy each other in a way that most friends don't. I think we are both so very fortunate. And Drew, I thank you."

Wow I appreciated his words, I think he scored major points with my wife. I don't wonder what would happen first. It will be the first move. I hadn't really scripted that portion of it, I'd hoped that it would unfold organically. I did tell Chad a number of things that I would like to see, But as far as how it all got underway, I gave him some ideas, but just said be creative.

Well, what happened first, after Chad's lovely speech, they kissed. Wow! And just like that, my wife had physically cheated on me. It wasn't an overly long kiss. If I had to guess, I'd say, it was 3 to 5 seconds. The mouse parted, ever so slightly.

My wife had already slipped out of her heels, revealing that she had in fact chosen to have her toenails painted bright pink. Chad bent down, grab your ankles, and pulled her feet up into his lap. He began to massage the arches of her feet, and she laid on her back and begin to relax. Not much was said for sometime.

He kissed her feet, and then let them rest on the bed as he moved toward her talk. He stood over her and gave her a kiss. Then, he began to unbuttoned her blouse. Here we go, I thought it's time for another man to lay eyes on what only I have seen up to this point. Thoughts like that played throughout my head the entire time. And each time I thought myself get just a little bit more aroused.

Button by button, her blouse parted, revealing the beautiful flash of her abdomen and chest beneath. She was wearing a black bra, which I had never seen before. It looked great, but it didn't get to stay in the limelight for very long. As her blouse opened I watched his hands find their way to her stomach as he caressed her skin, eager to find out what every inch of her body felt like. He was checking things off line by line. He put his arms underneath her in the small of her back and pulled her head to his again, and kissed her passionately. Then, he pulled away and she set up.

My wife smile with the corners of her mouth as he reached behind her to unclasp your bra. When he did, her boobs fell out of the bra. If it hadn't felt real up to this point, now it did. My wife's breasts were on display for both of us. It won't come as a surprise to anybody that he spent the next five minutes devoting his full attention to these breasts that he was discovering for the first time. I've never really been a boob guy. I'm more in the lead guy. That being the case, I'm fairly certain her boobs got a lot more attention that night than they ever had ever before.

Chad began tugging at her pants. My wife has a lovely hourglass type figure. She has these lovely hips that would keep her pants from being simply pull down. He unbuttoned her pants and unzip them. Then he pulled them down, she raised up just enough to allow them to get down her hips.

If I were Chad, this is the part that would have really excited me, because, again on the leg guy. Inch by inch as he lowered dance more and more of her beautiful skin and her sexy toned legs were being exposed to the soft light of his bedroom. Quickly, her pants were gathered around her slender ankles, and he was pulling them off the ends of her feet. Then, he went right back to her midsection to do the same thing to her panties. Black panties, which obviously had been bought with the bra.

He pulled them off, and there she was, naked on the bed. All 5'7" and all 125 pounds of her gorgeous body. For the first time, he began to undress. My wife got in on the action to. Which I was pleased to see. He began to take a shirt off, and she started on doing is built.

I decided to go ahead and free my dick, which was already rockhard.

When she pulled his boxers down, I could see that he was clearly aroused as well. His dick spring, happy to be free from the constraints of his pants. I have no desire to embellish, it always annoys me when I think others are embellishing. I don't know that his dick was any longer than mine, maybe slightly. Certainly appeared to have better girth. Having said that I'm a thin guy, and I don't think there's any correlation between me being thin and my dick being thin, it just is what it is.

Chad went down on her. I hate to admit this, but I've never given my wife oral sex. I guess I've always felt like she was a little grossed out by the idea. Or, it just never seemed to happen. Maybe I just didn't communicate well with her. Chad didn't ask whether she wanted or not, he just seem to assume that it was part of the package. She gasped and put her hand on his head as if to push him away, but when he did not yield, she pulled her hand back and decided instead to use it to grab onto the bedsheets, and hold on for dear life with what was clearly a new experience for her.

I was in awe. I didn't know what to do or what to think. She was clearly enjoying herself after she allowed herself to relax. I don't know what she would've had to have been worried about. She's clean, shaven. There's nothing down there that would scare anyone away.

Well, the moment of truth was upon us. The moment that I have been waiting for for many many years. It was all about to come to ahead. Pardon the pun. Chad ready to himself. There was no condom. We all decided that since we knew each other, understood that everyone was disease free, and since they both hate condoms, we decided to... be natural.

I asked him to go slow. I wanted to relish the moment that their genitals touched. That moment that, for the first time in history, her vagina felt the presence of a penis of the mind. The first time in history that, someone's penis other than mine felt her lips.

Chad did just that. The head of his penis moved toward her vagina like a space ship docking with a space station. Then BAM. They met. I was stroking myself as he pulled away, then let them touch again, this time, with no intention of pulling away. There was the head of his penis, now pressed firmly against the lips of my wife's vagina. I saw the tension on his shaft build as he applied more pressure. Finally, he reached the critical moment where just enough pressure had been applied to open her lips and allow his dick to ease in. Millimeter by millimeter, I watch more and more of the head of his penis disappear. It was happening! After all these years! Another man was entering my wife, and she was taking him in.

He had not applied any lube, so he didn't make it all the way in on that first push inside. I watched his dick continuing to disappear. The head of his penis was now gone, and after another inch, he backed out partially, then eased forward again, this time, to the point that only one inch of his shaft remained. He backed out a couple inches, then East forward again. This time, he made it all the way inside. The lips of her vagina were pressed against his lower abdomen. Her vagina was now the domain of another man's cock. And he just held that position for a moment. He wrapped his arms around her back, and began to kiss her. They kissed passionately, mouths open, while he just let his dick rest inside her.

And then, it began. The beginning of the march toward climax. He began to thrust in and out. I thought back to the last time I had had sex with her, and how I had tried to notice how it feels, and with another guy would be experiencing. Well, here was.

He thrust with his arms on either side of her. Then, he continued to thrust but reached back to position her legs so that they were pinned under his arms. This put her knees nearly on the bed. Her feet were up in the air, flailing around, just as I had always fantasized.

He amped up the intensity quickly. He was clearly too excited to hold himself back. I get it, I'm sure I would've done the same thing. His hands appeared to have been starved, and were suddenly given a great meal to enjoy. They were everywhere all over her. All over her abdomen her breasts up and down her legs, grabbing her feet, sticking his fingers between her toes.

Then, his mouth seem to pick up where his hands left off. He got a mouth full of nipple, licked her breast just neck. He sat up, continuing to thrust, and stuck all five toes of her right foot in his mouth. Lol. I thought she'd get ticklish and kick him, but she surprised me and just went with it. This guy was not only experiencing her vagina in a way that only I had, he was tasting parts of her body that I never had. I did feel a tinge of jealousy.

She seem to be enjoying it. She seem to climax fairly early on, and I think it was because of the foreplay and oral sex.

Far too quickly, I began to hear the unmistakable sound of a man who knows he is nearing climax. The grounds, the grants, the heavy breathing. She seemed to notice this as well, and began to move around and grab at him in the bed as if she needed to prepare for something. I'm not sure what she was doing to be honest.

I'm 100% certain that if I had tried to stop him from inseminating her as he near climax, that he would have killed me on the spot. Something very basic in his biology and DNA took over at that moment, and he was going to finish the job no matter what.

With the first thrust that coincided with him ejaculating, he thrust all the way in as far as he could go, and with a grimace on his face, he groaned and he began to pump a torrent of fluid into my wife.

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Yes, I was overcome with emotion as her insides flowed with the seamen of another man for the first time. I quickly finished myself, and ejaculated into my hand. I couldn't think of anything else to do at the time. Pathetic, I know.

It was such an amazing experience. It's taken me a long time to write this because; number one, I felt it needed a bit of narrative in all aspects. Number two, reliving it has been very exciting. Almost as good as watching it the first time.

I'm going to wrap this up for now. In my next post, when I have time, I'll comment more about the aftermath, and about the conversations we had following this experience. I have a ton more to say, and I know there's a ton of stuff I left out, but I know a few people were excited to read about our first encounter, so I wanted to hurry up and try to get this out.

I relish in a couples first time! I wish I'd been there! There's nothing quite like the first time a couple willingly defiles their marriage and does something like this. From here on out, it will mostly just be about the sex. You'll still get a major thrill out of it, but whereas this first experience had all of the emotional and mental aspects wrapped around it (which are good and bad!), most of those cherries have now been popped.

Speaking from experience, I can say there has never been anything equal to the first experience. Both the excitement and the arousal from the pure mental anguish.

In some ways, watching your wife have sex with another man is like voluntarily electing to have a perfectly good limb amputated. It's kind of crazy, right? Who would do that? Your forever altering the makeup of your marriage. But those of us who are bent this way know we derive more pleasure from this arrangement than we would otherwise. Still, I know how bad that first time hurts; even though we enjoy it. (Especially when it's her old high school boyfriend who you used to be jealous of, but who you thought you had ultimately beaten and kept him from having sex with her...)

How did she respond? Did she really seem to enjoy the sex? What have you talked about since? What did she like/not like? Have you guys had sex since? I have a million more questions.

Reactions: Panther
Like many have written, that first time is mind blowing.
So many emotions, excitement, jealousy , doubt ....
You've captured the thoughts I had perfectly , fucking my wife and imagining how her pussy would feel for another guy, having that feeling of losing your wife, knowing you couldn't stop it if you wanted, knowing the guy was going to plant his seed in your wife, whether you liked it or not.

My story is also evolving ...
After having sex with 5 different guys over a two year period, 2 years have passed where she lost confidence and lost interest.
But we've talked a lot, and she's ready to start again, but it's going to play out in the way she wants, and it's both scary and exciting!.
She is going to date other men, we will share in getting her ready , and she will go on proper dates, drinks, meals etc.
She will then bring them home, and will spend the whole night with them in our bed, as I stay in the spare room( it's how she wants it).
We did this once before, and I just can't describe how hot it is to listen to a man making love to your wife, hearing every detail, and to awake in the morning, for that moment you forget what's going on...then for reality to bite as you hear your wife once again being taken by another man...
I will keep you posted, as she has already found her next date, and they are at the talking and planning stage

Got to agree with sharedwife, the emotions you feel during your first time experience is something you never repeat, except maybe your first black cock :rolleyes:, although I never took another man to our bed for the whole night so I can't comment on that one, in fact I only ever spent the whole night with one other man and that was only on 2 occasions.

Like many have written, that first time is mind blowing.
So many emotions, excitement, jealousy , doubt ....
You've captured the thoughts I had perfectly , fucking my wife and imagining how her pussy would feel for another guy, having that feeling of losing your wife, knowing you couldn't stop it if you wanted, knowing the guy was going to plant his seed in your wife, whether you liked it or not.

My story is also evolving ...
After having sex with 5 different guys over a two year period, 2 years have passed where she lost confidence and lost interest.
But we've talked a lot, and she's ready to start again, but it's going to play out in the way she wants, and it's both scary and exciting!.
She is going to date other men, we will share in getting her ready , and she will go on proper dates, drinks, meals etc.
She will then bring them home, and will spend the whole night with them in our bed, as I stay in the spare room( it's how she wants it).
We did this once before, and I just can't describe how hot it is to listen to a man making love to your wife, hearing every detail, and to awake in the morning, for that moment you forget what's going on...then for reality to bite as you hear your wife once again being taken by another man...
I will keep you posted, as she has already found her next date, and they are at the talking and planning stage

It's amazing the way this seems to evolve for couples.

It's hard for me to imagine not being with her during intercourse at this stage. I guess it's partly due to my voyeristic nature and partly because it affords some illusion of still being in control or involved in my wife's sexuality.

Good luck to you! I'm really excited to hear how these new adventures play out for you!

I'm glad you connected with the points I chose to emphasize. For me, the feeling of helplessness, defeat, and of just not being in control was at its strongest during the run up to his climax and during. When he was really going quick, his breathing started getting real heavy, and I could tell he was about 10 to 20 seconds from coming; at that moment, I was surprised how all of a sudden, everything inside me screamed "Pull him off of her! You cannot seriously let him do this. He is NOT going to inseminate her!" At the same time, the voice on the other shoulder said, "you know what it's like to be this close to finishing! You know you can't deny him this. Even if you try, he'll probably kill you." A third voice from somewhere weighed in saying "This is what you want! You're about to see another man's semen flow out of her! This is amazing!"
I wrestled back and scorch with those, but still just tried to take it all in.

Obviously, he won. I did not stop him, and I honestly believe I couldn't have if I'd tried. He did say, before we got started, that he would stop at any time if either of us wants him to. But in the he of the moment, I highly doubt he would have.

Reactions: AxelP
With her first lover, I felt physically sick when I knew he was nearing entering her.
My instinct was to run in and put a stop to it ( wasn't prepared for that).
But as soon as I heard I heard the thud thud thud of our headboard, and stood there listening with to another mans cock thrusting in and out of my wife's love hole, one that was exclusively mine for 20 years, I knew it's what I wanted.
Their door was open, and so was mine, so I heard the pace pick up, I heard her very wet hole taking hard thrusting cock, I heard his groans as he pumped his seed in her womb... I was hooked!.
As for the overnight stay, and the dating...
It's her choice to do it this way, she wants me there.
But I think some have hit on an interesting point, one that I thought was only some crazy thing I only wanted.
For whatever reason, I want to lose her to other men, I want her seen in public with other men, I secretly want people to see her and think she's a cheating wife.
For some reason I want men to own her, take her from me , I want the feeling of insecurity knowing she's in our bed with another guy, she belongs to him, he going to take her, fuck her over and over, and he's going to fill her womb with his seed, and only hand her back when he's completely done with her...

Reactions: Panther and AxelP
With her first lover, I felt physically sick when I knew he was nearing entering her.
My instinct was to run in and put a stop to it ( wasn't prepared for that).
But as soon as I heard I heard the thud thud thud of our headboard, and stood there listening with to another mans cock thrusting in and out of my wife's love hole, one that was exclusively mine for 20 years, I knew it's what I wanted.
Their door was open, and so was mine, so I heard the pace pick up, I heard her very wet hole taking hard thrusting cock, I heard his groans as he pumped his seed in her womb... I was hooked!.
As for the overnight stay, and the dating...
It's her choice to do it this way, she wants me there.
But I think some have hit on an interesting point, one that I thought was only some crazy thing I only wanted.
For whatever reason, I want to lose her to other men, I want her seen in public with other men, I secretly want people to see her and think she's a cheating wife.
For some reason I want men to own her, take her from me , I want the feeling of insecurity knowing she's in our bed with another guy, she belongs to him, he going to take her, fuck her over and over, and he's going to fill her womb with his seed, and only hand her back when he's completely done with her...

It's a hell of a thing when you stop and think about it. Like you, I'm very aroused by the humiliation and just the entire act.

I also become aroused when I think about it from the other guys perspective. I think about how huge of a turn on it must be to get to fuck a beautiful woman, who is married and in the prime of life. Oh, and as a bonus, you know her husband is not going to come after you for it! That has to be an amazing turn on for these guys. Especially the ones who get to be the first one to defile the marriage.

I've spoken to a lot of men, and all of her meets to date.
If they can't handle talking to me, then they don't get near the wife.
It is strange thinking about it, I almost insist on being in control, only to wish them take her from me lol.
I ask them to be honest and tell me what they want, and what excites them....I do believe openness is key.

The guys that have fucked my wife, and many that failed have all listed the following ( and apologies if crude).

They want to give a nice housewife a good fucking, often thinking it's what she is in need of!.
They want to take something that belongs to another man.
They want to see the wedding ring in her finger as they take her.
They just want to take another mans wife, have pussy that belongs to another man.
They want to fuck her like a cheating slut wife, fuck her like they dare not fuck their own wife.
They often ask me to watch them fucking my wife.
They almost always want to cum deep inside her, getting their seed in another mans wife is apparently the ultimate goal.
It seems a married pussy and a wedding ring are the ultimate driving forces .
Also, a long time married woman is somehow underused and sex starved, so these studs almost all think that they will give her the fucking of her life lol
I go along and tolerate their reasons, we all have our reasons.
But like many, I feel good knowing how good my wife will look and feel to them, and it does make me want her even more ( I understand it's a competition thing going on, your desire to reclaim your wife etc).
I have once had my wife straight after another guy, and the urge to get my seed in my wife when his was already inside her is overwhelming , again I totally understand it's the urge to compete.

Reactions: AxelP
I have to say I have found reading the postings by the guys on this thread absolutely fascinating. Getting another point of view, aside from my own husband's, gives quite an insight into the male motivation in sharing their wife with another. It was my husband who proposed the 'rules' for our own experiences

• not involving anyone we knew
  • no repeating the experience, so all guys would be a one time experience
  • always with a condom (this one was mine)
  • no staying with a guy overnight
  • he would always be present

Strangely enough he was the one who 'suggested' breaking each and every one of the rules (except for the condom one, I broke that one). Perhaps that was due to the urges all the posters mention, that desire to see their wife taken completely?

Reactions: drewincog84
My wife currently looks for her possible matches online, and I've found a few things interesting ...
I leave them to speak to her as they wish, and I give them a small window of opportunity to speak openly with me, and I always tell them it's in confidence.
When chatting to my wife, it's always ' how are you' , 'what are your hobbies' ,' who's your fav artist' etc etc...
When I ask for honestly when talking to me , it changes to ' does she swallow ' ' do anal', ' does she have a shaved pussy' , ' can I take her bareback', ' is she tight'...... I don't get offended, I'd prefer to know what drives them.

The other common but still annoying question I get very often is..
" how could you let another man fuck your wife?, I'd kill another man if he went near mine?, you obviously don't love her"....
I always reply that I love my wife as much after 20 years as from day one.
She's not my property, and I want her to enjoy pleasures not afforded to many wives.
I tell them we are open, honest, close, and laugh and hold hands a lot.
I tell them our sex life is fantastic, and that my wife going with other men only makes our sex life more exciting and alive.
And when I politely ask why they are on here, and listen to them say it's because they don't fancy their wives, the wife is not interested in sex, they are bored, they don't talk anymore, they find their wives boring , they just want a bit of fun in life.... to hear the following silence... and the penny drop ... realising I may not be crazy after all.. priceless!

Reactions: drewincog84
My wife currently looks for her possible matches online, and I've found a few things interesting ...
I leave them to speak to her as they wish, and I give them a small window of opportunity to speak openly with me, and I always tell them it's in confidence.
When chatting to my wife, it's always ' how are you' , 'what are your hobbies' ,' who's your fav artist' etc etc...
When I ask for honestly when talking to me , it changes to ' does she swallow ' ' do anal', ' does she have a shaved pussy' , ' can I take her bareback', ' is she tight'...... I don't get offended, I'd prefer to know what drives them.

The other common but still annoying question I get very often is..
" how could you let another man fuck your wife?, I'd kill another man if he went near mine?, you obviously don't love her"....
I always reply that I love my wife as much after 20 years as from day one.
She's not my property, and I want her to enjoy pleasures not afforded to many wives.
I tell them we are open, honest, close, and laugh and hold hands a lot.
I tell them our sex life is fantastic, and that my wife going with other men only makes our sex life more exciting and alive.
And when I politely ask why they are on here, and listen to them say it's because they don't fancy their wives, the wife is not interested in sex, they are bored, they don't talk anymore, they find their wives boring , they just want a bit of fun in life.... to hear the following silence... and the penny drop ... realising I may not be crazy after all.. priceless!

Yeah, a question like that would ******** me off and maybe make me mark his name off the list. But again, I've only had the one experience so far, and it is a guy we both know/knew.

In the lead up to the event, he did mention always having a curiosity about taking married women, but he really developed a strong fantasy around the idea when I first mentioned something to him about my fantasy around a year ago.

When I was talking to him a couple days before, I asked him to be very honest and candid about what excited him about what was about to happen.

He confessed to having an erection nearly round the clock thinking about. He wasn't sleeping much due to anticipation of the fulfillment of the ultimate fantasy.
  • He was getting to fuck a beautiful woman
  • He was going to be having sex with a married woman
  • He loved the idea of her wedding ring being clearly visible and even feeling it on his back as she held him during sex or seeing/feeling it if she gave his penis a few strokes with her left hand
  • He was excited about seeing her naked and touching/exploring her body
  • He was extremely turned on by the idea of being her first and only sexual partner other than me.
  • He was extremely exciting by the fact that we really had no real restrictions, and he was going to get to ejaculate inside her. This seemed to be the capstone
  • He said, "you know we're friends, and I know that this is all happening with everyone's blessing, but in the back of my mind, to add to the excitement, I'm looking at this as me taking your wife. I like to think it's the ultimate act of emasculation to not only take another man's wife, but to have him watch you!

Aaaaaaaand... just like that, we've separated.

I think at the end of the day, this was way too much to ask of her, but I also underestimated how I'd feel in the aftermath. We both seem to be having major hang ups now. A week ago, we mutually decided to give each other some space.

People will probably say our relationship was weak to begin with, but I really didn't think so.

I don't mean this as a killjoy for anyone considering fulfilling this fantasy. And after all, I know no one could have talked me out of it. It's perhaps just a cautionary tale. Having said that, who knows what the future holds between us.