Sharing in Real Time- Our Road to Sharing

I have to say I have found reading the postings by the guys on this thread absolutely fascinating. Getting another point of view, aside from my own husband's, gives quite an insight into the male motivation in sharing their wife with another. It was my husband who proposed the 'rules' for our own experiences

• not involving anyone we knew
  • no repeating the experience, so all guys would be a one time experience
  • always with a condom (this one was mine)
  • no staying with a guy overnight
  • he would always be present

Strangely enough he was the one who 'suggested' breaking each and every one of the rules (except for the condom one, I broke that one). Perhaps that was due to the urges all the posters mention, that desire to see their wife taken completely?
Interesting. We had very little rules. My only rule was do not fuck when my daughters were home. Otherwise the men had free range to do whatever they wanted.

That's too bad

It is unfortunate. My pain has gotten intense. Never thought it'd get here.

I haven't been able to talk to her, but she's flaunting her knew relationship with the same guy on social media. So it's super public. I hate that for two reasons. 1) It is obviously not fun to see what I'm missing out on. 2) I'm embarrassed for her for making such a spectacle out of herself.

From now on, I want to be the bull. Lol. I'll be actively looking for an opportunity.

Reactions: tarnishedsoul
Aaaaaaaand... just like that, we've separated.

I think at the end of the day, this was way too much to ask of her, but I also underestimated how I'd feel in the aftermath. We both seem to be having major hang ups now. A week ago, we mutually decided to give each other some space.

People will probably say our relationship was weak to begin with, but I really didn't think so.

I don't mean this as a killjoy for anyone considering fulfilling this fantasy. And after all, I know no one could have talked me out of it. It's perhaps just a cautionary tale. Having said that, who knows what the future holds between us.

I made a post today asking about the good, the bad and the ugly. These kinds of things are important, I believe, and I think it stands to reason that not every situation is the ideal we create in our minds. Having read this over a month after it happened, and not having finished the thread, I'm hoping the two of you are going to be able to work this out...

Reactions: drewincog84
I made a post today asking about the good, the bad and the ugly. These kinds of things are important, I believe, and I think it stands to reason that not every situation is the ideal we create in our minds. Having read this over a month after it happened, and not having finished the thread, I'm hoping the two of you are going to be able to work this out...

I think I really know where I went wrong in all this. I could expand/elaborate and chat about it. One thing I'll say is, if you want something too badly, you'll pay too high a price.

If you want more insights, let's pm each other.

Far too quickly, I began to hear the unmistakable sound of a man who knows he is nearing climax. The grounds, the grants, the heavy breathing. She seemed to notice this as well, and began to move around and grab at him in the bed as if she needed to prepare for something. I'm not sure what she was doing to be honest.

I'm 100% certain that if I had tried to stop him from inseminating her as he near climax, that he would have killed me on the spot. Something very basic in his biology and DNA took over at that moment, and he was going to finish the job no matter what.

With the first thrust that coincided with him ejaculating, he thrust all the way in as far as he could go, and with a grimace on his face, he groaned and he began to pump a torrent of fluid into my wife.

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Yes, I was overcome with emotion as her insides flowed with the seamen of another man for the first time. I quickly finished myself, and ejaculated into my hand. I couldn't think of anything else to do at the time. Pathetic, I know.

It was such an amazing experience. It's taken me a long time to write this because; number one, I felt it needed a bit of narrative in all aspects. Number two, reliving it has been very exciting. Almost as good as watching it the first time.

I'm going to wrap this up for now. In my next post, when I have time, I'll comment more about the aftermath, and about the conversations we had following this experience. I have a ton more to say, and I know there's a ton of stuff I left out, but I know a few people were excited to read about our first encounter, so I wanted to hurry up and try to get this out.

Your story is exactly how i want my experience to be. Thank you so much.

Reactions: drewincog84
Your story is exactly how i want my experience to be. Thank you so much.

I will admit, reading back through my narrative, it seems a bit over the top. I guess I was caught up in the afterglow and complete shock of the whole ordeal. I still couldn’t believe it had actually happened.

But, regardless of weather or not I needed to be so colorful in my description of the events, I at least got the story across. It happened.

The problem is, it was simply a point in time. I still get turned on reliving it in my mind, but that’s all I’ve got. I only witnessed it one time, and I never got to have sex with her after that. She left me not too long after that, and I’m tortured with the knowledge that I literally have been replaced in every way. Not just as sexual partner, but companion, confidant, lover, ally, friend, you name it. After 9 years, another man has it all.

I’m not saying it ends this way for everyone, but it did for me.

Now, I’m the bull always looking for a married woman. I’m not a super hung bull, but a bull nonetheless!

I will admit, reading back through my narrative, it seems a bit over the top. I guess I was caught up in the afterglow and complete shock of the whole ordeal. I still couldn’t believe it had actually happened.

But, regardless of weather or not I needed to be so colorful in my description of the events, I at least got the story across. It happened.

The problem is, it was simply a point in time. I still get turned on reliving it in my mind, but that’s all I’ve got. I only witnessed it one time, and I never got to have sex with her after that. She left me not too long after that, and I’m tortured with the knowledge that I literally have been replaced in every way. Not just as sexual partner, but companion, confidant, lover, ally, friend, you name it. After 9 years, another man has it all.

I’m not saying it ends this way for everyone, but it did for me.

Now, I’m the bull always looking for a married woman. I’m not a super hung bull, but a bull nonetheless!

jeesuz christ - did she leave you for that guy? that is now one of the worst stories i've ever known. :(

I'm currently living in Turkey, Bodrum, a nice warm climate with the sea, the Villa is excited with me I want you to live a pleasant hour

UPDATE:

Well, I bit. After what seems like forever, out of the blue, I get a message from her. She wanted to know if I was interested in having dinner. I started to refuse on principle, but I couldn’t help myself; so I agreed.

We met at a restaurant and had the most amazing time catching up; like picking up where we’d left off before all this fantasy stuff became reality. Inevitably, the talk meandered to “him”. I was a little dismayed to learn that they’re still seeing each other. But, to make a long story short, she said that they were both open to the idea of me having sex with her provided it was under his supervision.

Well... I agreed without hesitation. Again, all self respect aside. I thought, “remarkable... the roles are reversed!”

I met with them at the house that weekend and could not wait to retrace familiar ground I’d not seen in nearly a year or so. Not to mention, my dick hasn’t seen the inside of a vagina since I’d had sex with her before we went down this road.

She is looking better than ever, by the way.

We get to the bedroom, and everybody gets undressed... fortunately, he found a seat in a chair next to the bed. I climbed on top of her naked body and kissed her passionately. I felt so fortunate at this opportunity that I didn’t even care he was watching. Easing inside her vagina felt so amazing that I shuttered and moaned with delight as I began to thrust.

Here’s the kicker-
I’m going at it, feeling like I’ll blow my load in no time at all. I’d been thrusting maybe two whole minutes when, out of nowhere, I feel to large arms reach underneath me, one under my abs, one under my thighs, and lift me up like a fork lift. I’m carried through the air, my erect little dick pointing proudly down, and placed in the chair he’d been sitting in! Well, then he climbs on top and takes over.

Suddenly, I realize I’ve been played. I just pathetically used my hand to finish bringing me to climax and sat there watching him take over.

Just... wow...

What is her new bf cock size. Did your ex mention anything about the first time being better/worse/indifferent. What happened after he lifted you off? Did you stay and watch for very long.

What is her new bf cock size. Did your ex mention anything about the first time being better/worse/indifferent. What happened after he lifted you off? Did you stay and watch for very long.

Maybe it’s my pride, but I never thought he was that much bigger than me... in reality, he made has an extra 1/2 inch in length, but he’s much girthier than I am. I can only assume that’s what set him apart to begin with, although she never has gotten in to those details with me. Maybe she saves that for him, telling him how much bigger and better he is...

You might go back and read my story about watching her for the first time. It’s earlier in this thread, which chronicles the time leading up to our first time. I literally started this thread before it happened.

This time, I stuck around, but after I ejaculated, I went to the restroom to clean myself off, then went back to the room and watched them as I got dressed. As I watched, I became aware of the fact that she’d been silent when I’d been doing her, an the moment he jumped in, she excitedly wrapped her legs around him and proceeded to... make noise, shall we say. I had to acknowledge, they have a physical connection; a sexual chemistry we never shared. In a strange way, i almost feel a sense of pride in originally facilitating their pleasure, but it is euqally matches with extreme jealousy and a sense of loss.

• Love
Reactions: Mazzi
Same with me. The sounds my wife made with her second cock (she was a virgin when she met me) we much louder and intense than anything she did with me. I am 5.5" long 4.5" around so very thin. My wife's second cock was an erotic massage that she agreed to but the guy was hung 7" but 6" around at least. I will post my story on here soon. We are still together but not player much lately as one daughter moved home for a while.

Maybe it’s my pride, but I never thought he was that much bigger than me... in reality, he made has an extra 1/2 inch in length, but he’s much girthier than I am. I can only assume that’s what set him apart to begin with, although she never has gotten in to those details with me. Maybe she saves that for him, telling him how much bigger and better he is...

You might go back and read my story about watching her for the first time. It’s earlier in this thread, which chronicles the time leading up to our first time. I literally started this thread before it happened.

This time, I stuck around, but after I ejaculated, I went to the restroom to clean myself off, then went back to the room and watched them as I got dressed. As I watched, I became aware of the fact that she’d been silent when I’d been doing her, an the moment he jumped in, she excitedly wrapped her legs around him and proceeded to... make noise, shall we say. I had to acknowledge, they have a physical connection; a sexual chemistry we never shared. In a strange way, i almost feel a sense of pride in originally facilitating their pleasure, but it is euqally matches with extreme jealousy and a sense of loss.

Wow what an amazing story. I admire you a lot buddy, and honestly i know things went south for you afterwards, but try to see things the positive way. Go out more, meet new girls, and who knows you might meet the girl who will jump in this lifestyle with you

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to start sharing experiences on this forum. I love to write, and this topic most definitely excites me.

I am 32, and my wife is 30. We have been married for over nine years (I was 23 and she was 21) and we dated for most of our college years, and off and on during junior high and high school. In terms of sexual experience, we both had NONE until our wedding night- two virgins, as it were.

As of the date of the writing of this post, we've both still only been with each other sexually. My goal, now that we are actually nearing the date of the defiling of our marriage (more on that progression in a bit), is to chronicle all the events leading up to that momentous occasion, the experience of the event itself, and the aftermath, whatever it may be.

How did I/we get here?

When we were boyfriend/girlfriend during junior high and high school, I would become insanely jealous if I found out she had an extended conversation with a guy, much less anything else! So it is remarkable to me that I now advocate her sleeping with other men.

About two years into marriage, she started a new job and mentioned a guy at the office was openly flirting with her and even asked her to join him for drinks. She said she really didn't like him and thought he was cocky. Personally, I was shocked that a guy would do this. Not only did he know she was married, but he'd actually met me at a company event right after she started. I'd never encountered such behavior and I was really somewhat offended. At least at first.

Then, one night not long after that, during sex, I thought about it and asked her if she ever wondered what it would be like to be with another man, perhaps one with a different size penis; perhaps a bigger penis. (Mine is of the 6" variety; 4.5" in diameter. Certainly not small, but I'm certain there are larger).

She seemed horrified at the notion. She couldn't believe I would even ask such a question.

I'm no dummy. I knew I should probably drop it, and I did. But... all of a sudden, I recognized I was aroused by the fact that another an found my wife desirable. Even to the point of having no regard for me whatsoever. He thought he had a chance at my wife, and he went for it. He also thought, or knew, that he could win her over and beat me out.

The seed was planted. And because of this, the fantasy grew into desire, and the desire became more intense with each passing month.

I had to create safe places where my wife and I could talk about our fantasies together without judgement. She's never express a fantasy that seems "wild" to me, unfortunately, but over time, as I kept bringing up the idea of her having sex with another man, she gradual warmed to the idea.

When I say gradual, I mean, I think tectonic plates move faster than her. But that was intentional. Ultimately, I wanted her to actually develop the desire to the point where the tables were turned, and she wouldn't want me to stop her from going all the way.

I never tried to pressure her.

Her responses to me discussing my fantasy/desire changed over time from NO WAY EVER!, to 1) I could just never do that, 2) what, do you want to sleep with other women (no, I'd say), 3) I honestly have no desire to be wit anyone else, 4) I just can't imagine it, 5) are you insecure about your penis?, 6) why would this be okay with you, (at this point, it's 2015; 5 years after that guy hit on her in the office), then 7) if we did do it, and I'm not saying I ever would..., 8) you know I'm a lot more fun and relaxed when I can drink, 9) I don't think I could ever do it with a stranger (I'm totally fine with someone we know doing it, by the way.), 10) let me get back in shape after this pregnancy and then we can talk.

Well, she's back in shape, and we've had the kids. At three, we aren't planning on having more, but if she did get pregnant, we'd both be fine with it.

She looks better than ever and has more confidence than ever before. Having said that, she's still apprehensive (naturally) but is now officially excited about her first experience beyond the confines of marriage. And I'm so happy for her. She's going to make this lucky guy very happy.

When I say that the date of our marriages defiling is approaching, I should clarify that the date has not been set yet. We're having a meeting with some very close friends of ours this weekend as well as a few other men we have found through various Tinder like apps. We'll be vetting thoroughly.

I have thought a lot about this. I know there are several seemingly "negative" things that could happen:
1. she hates the experience. But if that's the case, we won't do it again.
2. She loves the experience and can't get enough. Actually, that wouldn't be negative at all.
3. She loses her sexual desire for me
4. She develops feelings for these other guys.
5. She actually gets pregnant with another mans baby
6. I actually find myself jealous that his other guy (or these other guys) are able to do things with her and explore her sexuality in ways she hasn't let me.

There may be more, but these are some that immediately come to mind.

But I can honestly say, I am okay with each and everyone one of these, and I am so ready to witness this desire become reality.

Forgive the long post. I am a bit wordy and detailed. I'll have more to share in the coming days!

Drew
Can me and u and wife have a freaky mmf

Wow what an amazing story. I admire you a lot buddy, and honestly i know things went south for you afterwards, but try to see things the positive way. Go out more, meet new girls, and who knows you might meet the girl who will jump in this lifestyle with you

For that brief moment, I had it the way I wanted it. I’d been cucked. It was so wild.

Well, I think everyone will be excited to know that we have found our man, and we will soon be meeting so they can consummate the affair.

Before I elaborate on the plan and the guy...

I need to be 100% honest: I'm feeling awkward about this whole thing for the first time. I don't know if it's that this thing is now becoming a reality, or if I'm just having an off day, but I just have this weird feeling about it.

Is this a sign we should back out, or is it normal "cold feet" that I just need to power t

The 1st time me and my wife done it , it was very awkward, we chose a complete stranger off CL . and he is the only one we have done this with so far. About 8 times over 6 months, and everytime it has gotten hotter and hotter...I think we may try another soon jast adds that much more excitement.eb84ac06-f16a-4896-a7f7-bdcf49456462.png

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpg
    IMG_4120.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 14