Sharing my wife with 4 guys....

Two weekends ago my wife and myself went to a wedding in the Austin, Tx area, it was held at a golf resort. My wife made all the arrangements, we stayed on the resort which had little one bedroom condo's with king size beds, and as it turns out we were the only couple with the wedding party that stayed there, my wife did not notice that the invitation had suggested a different place to stay......well when we pulled up to the condo before the wedding there was a group of at least 12 guys sitting on lawn chairs and coolers and were all drinking right in front of our door to the condo, we had to park a few doors down, which was fine because the place was pretty much empty.....i grabbed our suite cases and we had to walk in front of them to get in, well drinking guys being what they are, were all very obviously staring at my wife and asking if we wanted a drink, my wife tells them maybe after the wedding cause we were running a little bit late.....we changed into our dress clothes, my wife had this low cut dress on and i had a suit on, when we walked out to get to our car and the guys saw my wife, they again reminded us to have a drink with them and they again were very obviously staring at my wife up and down and she very much noticed it......
After the wedding, at the reception my wife had a few drinks and typically after a couple she gets pretty horny.....when we leave and go to our condo she asks me if i thought all those guys would still be there, I told her that they were probably all drunk and in bed.......well there was 4 guys still sitting in front of our door and i'm thinking they were waiting for us to get back....sure enough they all insisted we have drinks with them, i didn't think my wife would want to, but she very quickly agreed......we sit around and drink for a while...no surprise to me the guys steer the conversation to sex....and one of them asked my wife if woman ever think about having sex with several guys at once, her feeling no pain at this point says "I don't know about other girls, but i sure do" this surprised the hell out of me, i had no idea.....well they all perked up and asked her what was keeping her from doing it and she turns to me and says because of him......i very quickly tell her it's up to her if she wants but i have to be there.....it didn't take long before one of the guys says, this is a perfect time....she looks at me and says "yes IT is". I lean over and whisper in her ear if she's sure she wants to....she responds very loudly, yes i am.....She stands up and starts walking to our condo and she turns around and says, "are ya coming?" Well, they all jumped up and started following her into our condo. I go in and sit on the chair by the bed and it's like a feeding frenzy.....some of them are helping her out of her clothes while the others are taking their clothes off, i see hands reaching for her tits, I see hands on her ass, I see hands sliding in her panties and fingering her pussy.......she's naked and she being pull and pushed and rolled over in all sorts of ways.......i see someone pulling the back of her head on his cock and start fucking her mouth, i see someone grab her hand and guide it around his dick and start stroking it......i see one guy spread her legs open and position himself and slides his dick in her, she opens her mouth wide with pleasure........i don't know how many times each guy fucked her and how many times they came in her or in her mouth or on her tits or in her ass, but she LOVED every minute of it......her cunt was gaping wide and her cunt hair was all matted up with their cumm when they were done with her........i'm not sure which hurt worst the next morning her hangover her pussy or her ass........she slept the whole drive back home to Dallas...........View attachment 455731

Last edited:
Congratulations! Glad she loved it! Hope you did too! Were you able to enjoy her after the men left?
I did enjoy watching her being used and especially the look on her face of absolute ecstasy every time a different guy entered her! I enjoyed the sound of a couple of the guys huge full balls slapping between her spread legs every time they slammed in her!!
I didn’t fuck her after they were done with her, she was totally spent and I hate to admit this but I came in my underwear a couple of times just watching, not even stroking myself LOL

I have seen my wife with two guys more times than I can count, three guys several times, four guys a few times, and five guys one time. "Feeding frenzy' is a fitting description when she is with multiple guys at one time. The times that Kate was with four guys and the one time with five guys, all of the guys were strangers we had just met. All of the guys in each of those situations got to fuck Kate several times.

Great story and experience. has she mentioned or hinted at a 'repeat'?
Yes, she has mentioned it and I encouraged yet. We’re just not sure it would be as hot as it was the first time since it was unplanned and we had neverTalked about it
It was out of this world. And I cleaned her up.
Wow good for you....i'm not really into the cleaning her up......

I have seen my wife with two guys more times than I can count, three guys several times, four guys a few times, and five guys one time. "Feeding frenzy' is a fitting description when she is with multiple guys at one time. The times that Kate was with four guys and the one time with five guys, all of the guys were strangers we had just met. All of the guys in each of those situations got to fuck Kate several times.
I'm sure you have loved every minute of it as has your wife..

Two weekends ago my wife and myself went to a wedding in the Austin, Tx area, it was held at a golf resort. My wife made all the arrangements, we stayed on the resort which had little one bedroom condo's with king size beds, and as it turns out we were the only couple with the wedding party that stayed there, my wife did not notice that the invitation had suggested a different place to stay......well when we pulled up to the condo before the wedding there was a group of at least 12 guys sitting on lawn chairs and coolers and were all drinking right in front of our door to the condo, we had to park a few doors down, which was fine because the place was pretty much empty.....i grabbed our suite cases and we had to walk in front of them to get in, well drinking guys being what they are, were all very obviously staring at my wife and asking if we wanted a drink, my wife tells them maybe after the wedding cause we were running a little bit late.....we changed into our dress clothes, my wife had this low cut dress on and i had a suit on, when we walked out to get to our car and the guys saw my wife, they again reminded us to have a drink with them and they again were very obviously staring at my wife up and down and she very much noticed it......
After the wedding, at the reception my wife had a few drinks and typically after a couple she gets pretty horny.....when we leave and go to our condo she asks me if i thought all those guys would still be there, I told her that they were probably all drunk and in bed.......well there was 4 guys still sitting in front of our door and i'm thinking they were waiting for us to get back....sure enough they all insisted we have drinks with them, i didn't think my wife would want to, but she very quickly agreed......we sit around and drink for a while...no surprise to me the guys steer the conversation to sex....and one of them asked my wife if woman ever think about having sex with several guys at once, her feeling no pain at this point says "I don't know about other girls, but i sure do" this surprised the hell out of me, i had no idea.....well they all perked up and asked her what was keeping her from doing it and she turns to me and says because of him......i very quickly tell her it's up to her if she wants but i have to be there.....it didn't take long before one of the guys says, this is a perfect time....she looks at me and says "yes IT is". I lean over and whisper in her ear if she's sure she wants to....she responds very loudly, yes i am.....She stands up and starts walking to our condo and she turns around and says, "are ya coming?" Well, they all jumped up and started following her into our condo. I go in and sit on the chair by the bed and it's like a feeding frenzy.....some of them are helping her out of her clothes while the others are taking their clothes off, i see hands reaching for her tits, I see hands on her ass, I see hands sliding in her panties and fingering her pussy.......she's naked and she being pull and pushed and rolled over in all sorts of ways.......i see someone pulling the back of her head on his cock and start fucking her mouth, i see someone grab her hand and guide it around his dick and start stroking it......i see one guy spread her legs open and position himself and slides his dick in her, she opens her mouth wide with pleasure........i don't know how many times each guy fucked her and how many times they came in her or in her mouth or on her tits or in her ass, but she LOVED every minute of it......her cunt was gaping wide and her cunt hair was all matted up with their cumm when they were done with her........i'm not sure which hurt worst the next morning her hangover her pussy or her ass........she slept the whole drive back home to Dallas...........View attachment 455731
She’s hot and what an awesome experience for you both! There are few things better when it just happens unexpectedly and naturally!!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I'm sure you have loved every minute of it as has your wife..

I definitely have enjoyed every minute of it. I never tire of seeing other men fucking my wife. Kate enjoys being the center of attention for small groups of men. She loves seeing men watching her being fucked and jerking their cocks while they await their turn.

I think the only reason she has been with two or three guys more often than with four or five guys is that the difficulty in making the arrangements increases as the number of men increases.

The time Kate was with five guys was pre-arranged with five black guys who were all regular boyfriends of one of the other lifestyle wives we are friends with. We had never met any of the black guys but the other wife put me in touch with them. They took turns fucking Kate for six hours one night.

The times that Kate has been with four guys they were strangers we met in hotel bars. They were businessmen in town together for some event. They just wanted some pussy and my wife was happy to entertain them.

That was a great story and I agree with many of the comments made by others.
"Feeding Frenzy" is definitely the correct description, especially if it's a group of young guys!
"Planned spontaneity is a doable thing" this is a 100% true statement.
If you have not done it yet and you get the opportunity, definitely fuck her last after she's been well used by the others. I absolutely love fucking my wife right after she's been used & pumped full of cum by a group of guys and I don't think I've ever lasted more than a dozen strokes.

I, like many others, never get tired of watching groups of men gang banging my wife and fortunately she loves giving up control & getting used like a slut by groups of men!