We’re happily married, have a good sex life, together 15 yrs & are both a bit deviant. Last night she told me she wants to find men in their 50’s that want to “PAY” her to suck & fuck them, says she wants some regular clients, that’s what really gets her wet.
I’m so excited, can’t wait for her to get her first client.
She likes well groomed professional men, office workers, geeks, gentlemen etc.
I’m happy for her to do what gets her off, turns me on too.
I’ll be adding more photos soon, we’re new here.
Any advice on how to go about finding clients from experienced couples would be useful & appreciated.
Where in UK are you? I'm in Swansea

We’re happily married, have a good sex life, together 15 yrs & are both a bit deviant. Last night she told me she wants to find men in their 50’s that want to “PAY” her to suck & fuck them, says she wants some regular clients, that’s what really gets her wet.
Any advice on how to go about finding clients from experienced couples would be useful & appreciated.
Where are you in the UK? She looks hot 🔥

Reactions: BrianAsh
She should go to.upscaleoubges with hotels attached ir clise by hand around a small.2 seat table she stays alone and a business nan.might alproach her especially of hes from.out of town ..My wife and i play that way inwill.gomto.her she will.turn me away especially ifshe sees a guy looking at her ots lije she doesnt like me and the giy will come over and see if shes receptive to him

Sign me up. I'll even have her take photos to send you and post here, so she's not only wet when I send her home, but you're throbbing and ready to finish her off.

Sign me up. I'll even have her take photos to send you and post here, so she's not only wet when I send her home, but you're throbbing and ready to finish her off.
My wife and intslked about that..She says tge money from.that woukd be great as we coujd use that for her hotwife lifestyle triks etc as wll.as using that money for clothes eyc for her regular studs and naybe take fuck cations with myself or her studs and that the moneybwoukd enhance her hotwife lifestyle knowingvthat another nan paid for her lifestyle unbeknown to him

Reactions: Oxfordx3
My wife and intslked about that..She says tge money from.that woukd be great as we coujd use that for her hotwife lifestyle triks etc as wll.as using that money for clothes eyc for her regular studs and naybe take fuck cations with myself or her studs and that the moneybwoukd enhance her hotwife lifestyle knowingvthat another nan paid for her lifestyle unbeknown to him
Send her my way then.

Send her my way

Send her my way then.
My hotwife and i have been talking about our lifestyle and having two different lifestyle Our corporate life and her weekend hotwife lifestyle even thinki g about making it two totally different lives . EVEN getting her and apartment for the lifestyle even not even using her real name. Where she could have s total sex life outside of our marriage a couple of weekends a month. Now possibly adding the professional lifestyle of High class lady..we dont need the money but it sounds exciting that the professional.side woukd pay for the HOTWIFE LIFESTYLE.. THE PROFESSIONAL LIFESTYLE and even thou i would know we coukd play that i know nothimg about her two lifestyles since the weekends we would talk much about it.. we both feel.it woukd be such an intense feeling that she lives 3 lifestyles.. Id like the readerscto tell.us what you think feel free ti ask us anything

Reactions: Funtofukurwife