SuperPatch

Couple
From
UK
We’re happily married, have a good sex life, together 15 yrs & are both a bit deviant. Last night she told me she wants to find men in their 50’s that want to “PAY” her to suck & fuck them, says she wants some regular clients, that’s what really gets her wet.
I’m so excited, can’t wait for her to get her first client.
She likes well groomed professional men, office workers, geeks, gentlemen etc.
I’m happy for her to do what gets her off, turns me on too.
I’ll be adding more photos soon, we’re new here.
Any advice on how to go about finding clients from experienced couples would be useful & appreciated.

Attachments

• B9C75205-94B1-4236-BF94-47D41F5DAC22.jpeg
    B9C75205-94B1-4236-BF94-47D41F5DAC22.jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
We’re happily married, have a good sex life, together 15 yrs & are both a bit deviant. Last night she told me she wants to find men in their 50’s that want to “PAY” her to suck & fuck them, says she wants some regular clients, that’s what really gets her wet.
Any advice on how to go about finding clients from experienced couples would be useful & appreciated.
I’m her guy

Man I can relate...we're mid 50s, married 20+ years, pretty normal, jobs, homeowners, etc. Sex life was good.
About 4 years ago we kinda got into mfm fun with a guy we know. Started slow, he'd do her over the back of the couch, was over quick, he'd leave then she & I had 2 hours of great sex after. It's progressed to him visiting 2 or 3 times a month, we take turns doing her, we all enjoy like crazy, lasts 2 to 4 hours sometimes more. We're really comfy together now, wife has opened up to what she likes and she REALLY enjoys the whole night.
All I can say is be prepared for what she might do and like with the guy. I'm assuming the money thing is just another level of kink for her and that's cool.
I'd never seen my normally kinda quiet wife get so turned on when he's with us. It's like she wants fucked all night, dosent matter if it's him or me as long as she's getting pumped.

Man I can relate...we're mid 50s, married 20+ years, pretty normal, jobs, homeowners, etc. Sex life was good.
About 4 years ago we kinda got into mfm fun with a guy we know. Started slow, he'd do her over the back of the couch, was over quick, he'd leave then she & I had 2 hours of great sex after. It's progressed to him visiting 2 or 3 times a month, we take turns doing her, we all enjoy like crazy, lasts 2 to 4 hours sometimes more. We're really comfy together now, wife has opened up to what she likes and she REALLY enjoys the whole night.
All I can say is be prepared for what she might do and like with the guy. I'm assuming the money thing is just another level of kink for her and that's cool.
I'd never seen my normally kinda quiet wife get so turned on when he's with us. It's like she wants fucked all night, dosent matter if it's him or me as long as she's getting pumped.
Thanks for your perspective, most appreciated. The money thing is another level of kink for her, saying that, me too

Reactions: Enigm63
Just turned 51 few days ago. Keep me posted. I'm willing to go all in, pun intended. :cool:

Reactions: SuperPatch
It's fantastically exciting when a man's wife fucks strange men for money! I would like my wife to try this.

hotwife_ 4.jpgprosti_2.jpgP1000144.JPGP1020262.jpgP1020273.jpg

My wife was paid once, but it was not planned. After a sex party, to thank her (and humiliate for sure) one of her partners handed her some money, then the others followed snickering, emptying their wallets and coins 😅. This made her laugh lot, but refused. As they insisted, and she like to be belittled, she kept the money. She was quite proud of herself after that, like a child with her first pocket money, and said to me "you know what ? I just prostituted myself" !"

Where are you guys located. 50 here

My wife was paid once, but it was not planned. After a sex party, to thank her (and humiliate for sure) one of her partners handed her some money, then the others followed snickering, emptying their wallets and coins 😅. This made her laugh lot, but refused. As they insisted, and she like to be belittled, she kept the money. She was quite proud of herself after that, like a child with her first pocket money, and said to me "you know what ? I just prostituted myself" !"
Sex party sounds fun, think the Mrs might get off on that too :p

• Haha
Reactions: Sloz77
Closest we came to this is dancing at a strip club. Background, both professionals in smaller town in the south. Married after first wife passed away too young, and she got a divorce. She was raised in a very small town, not many experiences in bigger cities, no nice dinners, travel etc. She had never been to a strip club, so took her one night and it was amateur night. It was a big club, lots of men there..after the amateurs performed, she calmly said "I can do that". She is 5 6, 115 lbs, long long legs and beautiful face and body. I ordered her a pole after she admitted it looked like fun to dress sexy and flirt and maybe win. After 2-3 weeks of using the pole and watching you tube, I ordered her some dance outfits, clothes and those very high heeled shoes.
We drove 2 hours to the club one Saturday night when the amateur night was. She registered, and took her bag back to the dressing room. Shortly, she came back to my table, dressed in a white short top that tied in the front but her breasts were still showing, a black and red checkerd school girl short short skirt with velcroe holding it together, white thigh highs, white thong, and 5 inch clear heels. My heart was racing, knowing she was going to do this and watching all the looks she got when coming thru the crowd to sit by me.
They called the girls to the stage, believe there were probably 7. First all together, then one by one. She was next to last and did an amazing job. She slithered on the pole, then untied her top so her bare breasts were showing....she let her top fall off and then undid her skirt..it fell to the floor and the crowd went wild, ended up making about $150 with money thrown at her. She even moved close to some men, laid on her back, and moved toward them . They slid some bills in her thong, pulling it to the side..She was runner up that night.
She really enjoyed it, so we found another club that was mostly black. Same routine, but this time she danced 3-4 dances and really let go. It was wild, so she took her thong off, totally naked except for her heels, and slid up close to the edge spreading her legs and touching herself. After her second round she came to my table in a totally see through long chiffon white gown I got her and sat down at a table next to me where two good looking black men were. They bought her a drink and soon she was sitting on ones lap, then the others..I could see their hands on her legs and brushing against her breasts.
She danced about 5- 6 different nights, and had a great time..she loves attention, plus she would make about $300 a night for spending money..

Reactions: radnorjen01
Did this w/my GF a few years back. Then the government fucked up CL.

I would carefully vet each reply: age, education, profession, looks, height, build, etc. Finished with about 8 mature gentlemen. And she still sees a few of them today!

So, it can work, helped her out enormously financially and was a big ego booster for her also. But you need to be over careful with vetting them. If they don't want to reply to ur questions, fuck them, just move on.

She made 1800 1 afternoon & evening. And she thought she was the nerdy librarian type. Btw, sex with she & I is better than ever!