She admitted to cheating...

So a few nights ago, we were laying in bed after another night of hot sex.. when we were fucking, (she always talks dirty) she admitted to cheating on me with her friend that she usually hung out with.. At first I thought she was just trying to blow my mind with dirty talk.. So I didn’t think nothing of it.. when we were done, she said, “baby, I want to clear something up”..I said ok, what’s up?.. she says, “I just wanted to let you know that I was fucking ***** for awhile and I figured you knew because you kept wanting me to be slutty around him a lot.”.. I couldn’t think of anything to say at the moment as many thoughts ran through my head.. the first thing I blurted out was, “what do you mean?”.. I knew exactly what she meant and I wanted to process this new information although I already felt it was a possibility..
She says, “***** and I had been fucking for almost 5 months and I felt you wanted me to fuck him since you wanted him to see my tits and pussy.. You told me to show him everything.” Which I did.. I was quite and thinking for a few minutes.. She then asks, “that’s what you wanted right?”.. I’m not gonna lie, I felt a sense of betrayal and jealousy which I hadn’t felt in awhile.. even though, now she’s has 2 fb’s, I knew what she was doing so mentally it was ok.. Then, as I thought about it, I started getting aroused with these feelings... I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it as I already felt it may come out one day so I starting preparing for it.
I asked her, “how many times? And why would you only tell me you were teasing them?” She says, “I wanted to see if you wanted me to go further when I would tell you how I got wet and they were hard for me and you never said not to fuck them so after teasing him so much, it just happened. And honestly, we fucked probably a hundred times. But I thought that’s what you wanted.” She was right, she told me in the beginning of the teasing/flirting how hard they got for her and how wet she would be. I guess a part of me was still hanging on to a sense of normalcy in being faithful. Time went by and I just kept thinking it was all her teasing and never asked if she cheated. It was a miscommunication at its finest.
All the encouragement I was giving her, I could see how it was possible she took it that way... At this point in our lives, I don’t want our lifestyle to be in jeopardy.. I love our sex life now.. So how can I have “morals” if I love guys fucking my wife just as long as I know about it?.. many questions and thoughts of resolve rushed in but I didn’t say them out loud.. I wanted to think about what I would say and what would be the right thing to say.
Again, there’s no denying that at this point, I’m hard as a rock! Sexual thoughts also running rampant.. Then she asked, “Are you upset with me? I didn’t mean to upset you. It’s just that you made me feel like I could fuck him. And I didn’t think o had to tell you about it since you always took me over to his house almost naked.”.. I never came out and told her to fuck him even though that’s what I wanted.. I was being selfish in pleasuring my fantasy and not telling her exactly what I wanted.
I started finding myself wanting to ask her about how it started and how did they fuck for so long without me knowing.. so I told her I’m not mad and that I needed a few days to process this so we can move on with our lives together.. She said ok.
So I find myself here wanting some opinions on how you all would approach this situation and if it’s even worth making a thing out of it.. should I just make it known that we need to communicate about things like this so there’s no misunderstandings? I’m not going to leave her.. she’s been my love for well over a decade and I’m happy with her.. I will however be asking for details so hopefully that’s a given lol!
Let me know what y’all think

I don't believe you have the right to question her affair, it was your idea for her to flash her body (every part of her body) to these guys. She told you it was making her wet and horny, and that it was making them rock hard so it was natural for them to fuck her, She said she only fucked them 100 times in 5 months, so I hope that was 100 times each. She obviously love fucking them or she wouldn't have fucked them so many times. For her sake I hope they are both well-hung and fuck her way better than you ever could. Your are wasting your time if you tell her to stop as she never will. From now on she will fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants. I only hope now that she cut off all sexual activity with you except for using you to lick her clean for her lovers.

I agree with 2wheel's previous post. When my wife got knocked up by our neighbor, i felt devastated inside because at first we, or at least she was telling me she was only fucking strangers. When he came to me himself, and told me we might be dads, i was excited, but felt some type of way because she had not told me she was only having sex with him. Me, being selfish, went over to my wife and questioned her when we were alone, and she told me that she chose to have sex with him not only because of his massive cock and constant flirting, but also because of how close he is to us, making it convenient and safer for her, since she and i already thought of him as a family friend. Because of this closeness, though, i did not think she would be open to fuck him, but i was wrong. Although it kind of bothered me at first, finding out from him, it made me feel weird, but really both she and i wanted a child to begin with, and since i cant give her one, it was perfect, and i love my wife, and did not think we should argue or even separate over something we wanted to begin with, only because it did not go according to plan.

I don't believe you have the right to question her affair, it was your idea for her to flash her body (every part of her body) to these guys. She told you it was making her wet and horny, and that it was making them rock hard so it was natural for them to fuck her, She said she only fucked them 100 times in 5 months, so I hope that was 100 times each. She obviously love fucking them or she wouldn't have fucked them so many times. For her sake I hope they are both well-hung and fuck her way better than you ever could. Your are wasting your time if you tell her to stop as she never will. From now on she will fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants. I only hope now that she cut off all sexual activity with you except for using you to lick her clean for her lovers.
I admit it was my idea and the questions I asked I didn’t feel I was out of line.. they were just to get details and I never showed anger or made her feel uncomfortable.. what she decides to tell me, i leave up to her.. I was just try to get a few details on her fucking him.. I know it’s selfish as it was more for my sexual arousal but I didn’t try to pry.. I must say Cathy the way you reply makes me very horny and submissive for some reason lol! I like the way you think.
From what’s she told me from before and now I know why, yes he is well hung.. that’s what she likes, a lot.. I think her sex with me is to satisfy my needs and I respect her for that.. I know I can’t do what they can.. I can’t stop thinking about how horny her cheating made me.. I felt that by her not openly stating she was fucking him those 5 months, I may have lost the open communication I thought we had.. But I do see how it wasn’t her fault.. It’s my fault and I don’t ever want her to feel it was hers.. that’s why I haven’t questioned her about it for a few days.. I don’t feel I have the right due to all the encouragement I gave her.
She does love sex like a lot.. her promiscuous ways were one of the reasons I felt a different type of love I’ve never felt.. I’ll never leave her.. she’d have to leave me.. If she decides to deny me sex at any time, I’ll have to deal with it.. but as of now I’m lucky to be able to enjoy her.. I haven’t cleaned her up orally, I don’t know if that’s something I’ll eventually do but right now it’s not in my cards.. she may force me one day, who knows lol!
After reading your response, A part of me lit up with the idea she will some day be like you.

Reactions: werekinky2
My opinion: you have no problem with her having sex wth him, the problem you have is her not being honest & open with you
Yes that was my point.. I do see how she thought it was ok.. I would of most likely done the same.. I did want her to fuck him, I just wanted her to communicate & share something.. she knows how hot it makes me.. She may have felt guarded in fully coming out and worried about my reaction to what became reality.. she may have been a little scared, but eventually she did tell me one day and she’s been a hotwife since with the ability to fuck whoever she wants.. Now I know all about it.. it may be because it’s in my comfort zone.. She does tend to push me out of it at times & I get excited when she “makes” me experience things I only thought of or never thought of.. She’s more dominant in our relationship until it comes to sex, she then turns into someone who wants to be taken control of and pushed to do things.

I agree with 2wheel's previous post. When my wife got knocked up by our neighbor, i felt devastated inside because at first we, or at least she was telling me she was only fucking strangers. When he came to me himself, and told me we might be dads, i was excited, but felt some type of way because she had not told me she was only having sex with him. Me, being selfish, went over to my wife and questioned her when we were alone, and she told me that she chose to have sex with him not only because of his massive cock and constant flirting, but also because of how close he is to us, making it convenient and safer for her, since she and i already thought of him as a family friend. Because of this closeness, though, i did not think she would be open to fuck him, but i was wrong. Although it kind of bothered me at first, finding out from him, it made me feel weird, but really both she and i wanted a child to begin with, and since i cant give her one, it was perfect, and i love my wife, and did not think we should argue or even separate over something we wanted to begin with, only because it did not go according to plan.
Wow what an experience!! I’m glad it worked out for the best!
My wife has 2 fwb’s that are friends and in her comfort zone.. I think it helped break the ice into the lifestyle as opposed to people we don’t know and may had experienced some odd situations.. The plus side of it for her was that she knew what she wanted (bigger cock) and they had it.. I remember the first time she asked me if I had a big cock, lol! I didn’t say yes only because I wanted her so I just blurted out, “you wanna find out?”.
She want impressed at all.. I had never felt such a loose pussy before.. this was after I found out she had slept with many many many guys! But that’s another subject I won’t dive into right now.

Before anyone starts to criticise please consider the following first .....
All girls have sex with a stranger fantasies and fantasies played out are healthier than those that have been left to fester and go mouldy. When we look back, we don’t regret the things we have done, only the things left undone, the things we wanted to do and never did.

Sex with a stranger makes you feel decadent, a risk taker, young again. Sex with a stranger is life on the edge. Everything else is life wrapped in cotton wool.Each stranger is like an unexplored continent whose depths you want to explore before you plant your flag in his heart.Ladies Look in the mirror. Half close your eyes. Pretend you are an old lady and ask yourself if you had the chance again to have sex with a stranger would you take it?

Sex with a Black Bull with the required BBC should be on any and every woman’s bucket list. Like a box of chocolates, you’d have no clue which of our multiple personalities you’d encounter. Odds are, you’d find that perfect lover. So perfect this inamorata and/or inamorata that your psyche would forever be consumed with hopes that you’d, again, experience, even for a brief moment, the all-encompassing magnetism of that carnal deity within

100 times in 5 months? well, i'm no einstein, but i can do arithmetic. how is that possible without you knowing or suspecting?
did she explain where, when & how this happened?

pete

100 times in 5 months? well, i'm no einstein, but i can do arithmetic. how is that possible without you knowing or suspecting?
did she explain where, when & how this happened?

pete
Yeah it sounds impossible if I was home more than now at that time.. July, August & September are the busiest times for me.. going out of town for a week or two per month then, was normal.. Not to mention long hours.. I would drop her off at his house majority of the time.. Sometimes I’d hang around to watch him stare her down.. it was a turn on.. I’d leave and sometimes he’d drop her off or I’d pick her back up.. depending on the days I wasn’t so tired.. So it’s not impossible but she could of exaggerated and just meant a lot of times closer to 100 than say 50.. my wife’s a sexual person.. when we first met, it was easily 2-3 times a day about 5-7 days a week.. even through her menstrual cycle, she was hornier at times

• Love
Yeah it sounds impossible if I was home more than now at that time.. July, August & September are the busiest times for me.. going out of town for a week or two per month then, was normal.. Not to mention long hours.. I would drop her off at his house majority of the time.. Sometimes I’d hang around to watch him stare her down.. it was a turn on.. I’d leave and sometimes he’d drop her off or I’d pick her back up.. depending on the days I wasn’t so tired.. So it’s not impossible but she could of exaggerated and just meant a lot of times closer to 100 than say 50.. my wife’s a sexual person.. when we first met, it was easily 2-3 times a day about 5-7 days a week.. even through her menstrual cycle, she was hornier at times
i guess i missed something. you were dropping her off at his house? this was before she confessed & you had no clue?

did you take her there for him to just keep her company while you were working? that is way hot.

i guess i missed something. you were dropping her off at his house? this was before she confessed & you had no clue?

did you take her there for him to just keep her company while you were working? that is way hot.
Yes I was dropping her off to help clean his house and take care of his mother.. I had her dressed up like a slut which didn’t need much of encouragement as she loves slutty clothes.. Shed go in miniskirts with no panties and tank tops without a bra.. I witnessed a lot of the “showing” to see his reactions.. Then knowing he was turned on, I’d leave.. She never said nor did I ask if she had fucked him.. since I encouraged her to show her body to him, she took it as “go for it”.. she didn’t tell me bcuz she seen it as what I wanted.. I did want it but at the time, I wanted her to tell me when it happened.. I now consider it a minor hiccup.. others see it as “cheating” since she didn’t tell me right away.. looking back, she had every right to fuck him as I would have done the same and probably thought the same as my wife did if she had encouraged me to show myself to a woman.. She told me about it just recently when I had posted it.
The way we broke the ice into the lifestyle? Well one day she came home from his house creampied (which I thought it was the first time) and made me feel her wetness then it was all over, we had some of the best sex that day.. the tension was there and we both felt it was close for this to be done.. The bad thing was he didn’t want to let me watch or have a threesome so she told him she wouldn’t continue what they had.. that day was the last time she fucked him.. now she’s got 2 fwb she enjoys and I’ve joined or watched.. now he’s trying to get her back lol! Kinda feel bad for him.. she’s very addictive to have sex with.
I won’t and haven’t made her feel guilty by any means.. we are at an all time high in our relationship.. this lifestyle has made us feel young and in love.. she gets to be sexually ravished and I get to enjoy the rewards from it.
So I can’t say I didn’t have a clue, I just didn’t know.. now she’s very detailed as I’ve told her it blows my mind.. so she keeps me very excited in my life.. I don’t mind sharing her at all.