She is at it now.

Godmorgen.
Hope you both have a good day. I am always looking forward to your posts. Perhaps we should meetup? I will Send a message,
We love that she is bi...

Sorry don't have any, since I was not invited to the event.

Update on my wife's date today, she had me shave her yesterday evening before bed time. This morning she showered a long time before she left for work. She just loked at her phone and commented, he haven't replied yet so it wit proberly not happen today:oops:. This is his second strike so she is starting to loose interest.

I hope he man up and furfill what he started.

Will update later.

It is 100% up to each and every one of you if
you believe the updates I add. I know the site is full of fakes. I'm just not one of the fakes☝️
Plus give updates when you have them

So my wife just texted me. I will be going to Jacob's today at 18.00hours. He is the guy who was recently married to my girlfriend. Well she is not my girlfriend we fuck once every 2 weeks or so.

The other stranger guy is now out. He lost his privileged to see my wife due to no show. Quite excited that my wife is yet again going to get fucked. I know Jacob very well, he has a huge cocktail, thing 22cm or so. I'm 15 or 16cm. What I don't have I size I have in stegmina. I can cum up 5 times on a night.

I'm sure I will get som pic and or videos to share. At least I hope so.

So tomorrow my wife has set up a new date with the stranger. Not really sure they are going to meet as the two first times where a bust. This is his last chance to proof he actually wants to SPAM her.
She rode me this morning, super nice. She has asked to shave her and prepare her private parte for mr. Stranger. Hehe i actually told her to do it her self this time as I'm not her waiter😉🙃

Hope to have some juzy updates in 24 hours. Will share as soon as I get some.

Hi all,

Update. I have been traveling USA for about 17 days and about to head home. I have shortened my trip some days. My wife informed me that she has a date the tay I plan to arrive home. She said it was a second date on a public place as they have nowhere to play. We have kids at home and he has his brother living with him for a while. I'm sure that things might get naughty. Keep you posted. Date is planned on Wednesday.

Arggg, she just texted me back. He wanted to wait to they could meet at his place. He currently has a brother living with him. Unbelievable, this is third time he cancel last minute. Told her to dump his ass for good. She can do much better.

So, yesterday my wife told me to take her phone and read som messages from various guys. She is serious flirting with a you hot guy at 24 years. She is 43. She has set up a date on Thursday before midday with the dude that has blown her off several times. Not sure that it will happen with this guy. Hope so.
Haven't fucked my wife for about two weeks so she is ready. Just nor for me😢.. well I want her fucked good so hope it works out. I will for sure be stressed max the closer we get.