She seems down, but only during sex.

Babeneedsit

Shes open to trying all kinds of things.. And we have talked about it countless time suring sex.. I eventually ended up getting her some dildo.. But she seems to act like she only wants me.. I was hoping for her to take to the bbc dildo, but she took to the white ones.. So now she won't talk about it anymore than while were having sex.. How can I use an inceptive method to make her want to do it?

I dont want to push pushmuch more than I have.. Help!

Attachments

• 101-0ED8EA08-191553-800.jpg
    101-0ED8EA08-191553-800.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 43
That might seem to pushy to her.. But I do go down on her with the toy often.. I'm just trying to get a real one in her without seeming pushy.

Just to increase our play and enjoyment. I know she's naturally a free spirit and has had some overly hung men.. I want want to see her scream from a big cock tearing her pussy up. She will even make remarks about getting her pussy split open.. And how she needs to be stretched out.. Then she will throw in by me.. And obviouslywe both know when that time comes I go for the fat toy.

She plays along, but tries to limit it to only during sex. :/

Ok, do you have a black friend? if not I'll come over. You tell her your black friend saw her and got turned on. Tell her when he said it, t turned you on thinking of his cock sinking into her pussy. While having sex , because that's when she is responsive, let your dirty talk include him by name. When she his cowgirl ask her while you are spreading her cheeks can you hold her open for Nate (Me). When you are fucking her missionary let her see the excitement in your eyes as you ask does she like cock. When she says yes, ask her if you can give her a gift cock. Make sure she is close to the moment so she gives positive response. When she says yes! Surprise her one day with a gift cock. This is assuming you know your wife. Some women like fantasy to remain fantasy. The best way to get this done is knowing her and good conversation. Does she have problem with Black, thus white dildo? Does she want u to be a take charge kind of guy? What's her up bringing and understanding of sexuality. Know her or ruin your relationship.

Shes open to trying all kinds of things.. And we have talked about it countless time suring sex.. I eventually ended up getting her some dildo.. But she seems to act like she only wants me.. I was hoping for her to take to the bbc dildo, but she took to the white ones.. So now she won't talk about it anymore than while were having sex.. How can I use an inceptive method to make her want to do it?

I dont want to push pushmuch more than I have.. Help!
I would love to help you my friend pussy is hot shower me her body please and show her who's coming over your belong lost friend....

Attachments

• 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20181218_104114.jpg
    20181218_104114.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 23