Yes I can imagine and she won’t be there so it will become detached almost surreal , but as soon as you see or hear from her you will be back to reality - so is she allowing or wanting you to be more dominant in bed ? Or is it a coping mechanism for the hurt and anger ?

She has always been fairly submissive in bed but definitely more so now. I don’t know if it is because she feels she has to or wants to. Or if it guilt and wanting to be punished. She doesn’t verbalise it, it’s her body language.

She has always been fairly submissive in bed but definitely more so now. I don’t know if it is because she feels she has to or wants to. Or if it guilt and wanting to be punished. She doesn’t verbalise it, it’s her body language.
Ah I can see where she would just go along with the flow to not rock the boat so to speak but maybe also because the stud used to treat her like that or as you say she now likes it ? . Either way I really hope time is on both your sides , so in the hard light of day do you genuinely believe she knows what she has done to you and your relationship or is she just ‘fitting back in ‘ to your life together and knowing what she has done . ?

Ah I can see where she would just go along with the flow to not rock the boat so to speak but maybe also because the stud used to treat her like that or as you say she now likes it ? . Either way I really hope time is on both your sides , so in the hard light of day do you genuinely believe she knows what she has done to you and your relationship or is she just ‘fitting back in ‘ to your life together and knowing what she has done . ?
I do genuinely believe she knows what she’s done and she seems very committed. But as you it’s just that niggling think in my mind as to how she reached that decision. A case of did she jump or was she pushed?

The reason she ended it apparently is that he got serious and wanted her to leave me and she got stressed. Knowing his background I have to say I have trouble believing this.

All she said about pressure or coercion is after the first time she said she couldn't do it again but he persisted.
I think you are right I will turn up early and stay out of sight.

You obviously understand. Trust me I am trying to go in that direction but I am also very strong willed
I got here late. But it appears many full on cucks want you to see it in their reality. I don't think your a cuck minded person

One thing I also see alot is a man will stay in an unfaithful relationship. For FOMO reasons like they won't find anyone else as good.

But if it were me if this happened IRL I would have 3 choices

Option 1 tell her no more cheating ever again and give her one last chance. If she does it again automatically without regrets or doubts file for divorce.

Option 2. Tell her that her dishonesty going behind your back you just can't trust her. And never again will you and file for divorce. My best choice because once a cheater always a cheater is pretty true

Option 3 Accrept her cheating and revert to full on cuck lifestyle. If you can stomach it then go this rough.

But personally Option 2 would be my choice. I would rather live free than die daily if she continued to cheat.

Last edited:
I'm going to be VERY DIRECT and unfiltered and I DO NOT wish to offend you, I just offer a very COLD version of what I believe is the truth here. If I cause offense, I apologize and will refrain from further commentary on the topic.

I'm not looking for conflict here at all and I know you've both gotten what you consider are mixed messages from my post. Let me make this comment. To ALL of you guys who want this and are ENCOURAGING your wives to have sex with other men. ABOVE is EXACTLY what I have warned you about and predicted. You encouraged her to fuck other guys but she did so on HER terms, exactly as I've told you countless times on this forum could happen. Once you found out, you didn't react positively or stay cool about it, you GOT ANGRY. Now I read about possible divorce in the future. THIS!! I've told you that you can't express anger or jealousy in these circumstances but you did anyway. SURE, you are angry jealous, humiliated, etc. That IS part of this lifestyle. The trouble is my oft stated Rule Number 1) Preserve your primary relationship at all cost, has been ignored.

So, from her perspective, YOU encouraged it, SHE did it HER WAY, and you didn't like that at all. Now, not only do you want her to quit, you've embarrassed her, humiliated her, gotten her into something she never wanted to be into in the first place (most likely) and YOU have brought chaos down on your relationship to the point of losing it. Do you understand this? YOU are to blame, right?

No wonder she's pissed off and angry, dismissive now, etc. She did this, she enjoyed it and she most likely would have enjoyed continuing to do it. But, you stepped in doing everything I've warned you not to do. You really have no excuses in this, as I've said before. Each is clearly embarrassed and has quit their activity. IT"S NEVER COMING BACK! At least not on your terms. If you're lucky, you will let all of this fantasy go now and focus on repairing your relationship, letting her know that you don't blame her and that none of this is her fault. That you understand how it happened, that the experience and lifestyle just isn't right for your relationship and that you should just move on with a normal marriage. Continuing to discuss this or to follow up on all of your suspicions is going to destroy the chances you have of preserving what remains of your marriage.

By the way, so what if her daughter knew about it or other people know about it? That's exactly how it goes, she gets excited, perhaps tells a few close confidants and that's it. Of course her close confidants or going to be pissed off at you when you make her life miserable over this whole thing, and it's a thing that as of now she wishes she had NEVER gotten involved in. By the way, YOU are on THIS SITE discussing this just as she discussed it with her close confidants. She needed that, just like you do.

I know you don't want my advice, but just in case, simply LEAVE HER ALONE over this and let her heal. Stop with the snooping, let her know it's all going to be ok and move on.

I'm going to hit this point also, because you'd better be able to deal with it (and I've also stated this, many times on this site). You can never go back. Other men know the excitement your wife feels when she's filled with sexual desire, how her face looks and her voice changes when she's turned on. They know how her kisses taste and how her lips feel pleasuring their cocks. They know how her pussy tastes and feels and they know the sounds she makes when she craves not yours, but THEIR cocks inside of them. They know what it's like to give her that pleasure, they know the taste of her pussy and the feel of their bare cocks in her pussy and they know the feeling of "unloading their balls" (to use the term so many guys like to use to describe it) inside of your wife. And they've done it over and over. In some cases, other guys have done the same.

Now, you can channel that into some sort of "greatest hits" jackoff material for yourself and call it good and just put the negative feelings you have into the back of your mind. Or, you can obsess over this even further and live the reality of a fantasy gone bad and let it eat you up. I don't know if Mr Hw can help you with how to accomplish any of this, but he went down a different path with me, and I was just as bad or worse as either of your wives during my "cheating years". He just handled it completely differently and I think he's discussed that on the site as well.

As I stated, I don't wish to cause conflict or confusion, I simply wish to help you two out of it and offer this as a warning to the other guys on the site who don't fully grasp the consequences of that which they desire. I really hope I'm not called names or some sort of "Fem Dom Bitch" again over this because that is not my intent or feeling at all.

I wish you both the best of luck and if I've misinterpreted this long running drama then I'm truly sorry.

Mrs Hotwife
The OP said he brought it up only as teenagers. In your older posts you said he groomed her to fo this.

I do not think so. and just like you say the wife can have whoever she wants. I feel the hubby has the right to change his mind from time to time. So if IRL he doesn't want it anymore he has that right. Not to stop her she has freewill over her actions.

But if he doesn't like it he has the right to leave her to her hot wife activities but divorce her too.

The OP said he brought it up only as teenagers. In your older posts you said he groomed her to fo this.

I do not think so. and just like you say the wife can have whoever she wants. I feel the hubby has the right to change his mind from time to time. So if IRL he doesn't want it anymore he has that right. Not to stop her she has freewill over her actions.

But if he doesn't like it he has the right to leave her to her hot wife activities but divorce her too.
Yes, but that would be a shame. I can't figure out anymore where this has been or is going. I hope they both can be happy and get what they want.

I do genuinely believe she knows what she’s done and she seems very committed. But as you it’s just that niggling think in my mind as to how she reached that decision. A case of did she jump or was she pushed?
Well you will never really know unless you hear the other side of the story , I would still keep my eyes and ears open , she like my wife must have been adept at her deceiving you and had 6 months to perfect it so having been there I’d say go along with things but don’t let her smoke or pussy screen you , always second guess everything - hopefully time will give you a realisation one way or the other - so I take it to all intensive purposes your sex life was still good whilst she was cheating ?

I got here late. But it appears many full on cucks want you to see it in their reality. I don't think your a cuck minded person

One thing I also see alot is a man will stay in an unfaithful relationship. For FOMO reasons like they won't find anyone else as good.

But if it were me if this happened IRL I would have 3 choices

Option 1 tell her no more cheating ever again and give her one last chance. If she does it again automatically without regrets or doubts file for divorce.

Option 2. Tell her that her dishonesty going behind your back you just can't trust her. And never again will you and file for divorce. My best choice because once a cheater always a cheater is pretty true

Option 3 Accrept her cheating and revert to full on cuck lifestyle. If you can stomach it then go this rough.

But personally Option 2 would be my choice. I would rather live free than die daily if she continued to cheat.
I respect your view and I am certainly not a full on cuck.
Option 1 & 2 are what were on my mind and I have gone down the first for now.

Reactions: lookingiansa
Well you will never really know unless you hear the other side of the story , I would still keep my eyes and ears open , she like my wife must have been adept at her deceiving you and had 6 months to perfect it so having been there I’d say go along with things but don’t let her smoke or pussy screen you , always second guess everything - hopefully time will give you a realisation one way or the other - so I take it to all intensive purposes your sex life was still good whilst she was cheating ?
I thought so, although we had the work pressures on our time like most couples do

I thought so, although we had the work pressures on our time like most couples do
Yes for sure , as we all know anyone could be tempted if your sex life st home was not the best and in a moment of drink / horny / etc her legs would be opened , but a moment isn’t 6 months of deceit , lying right to your face and knowing full well what she is doing and what it would do to you both ( and others ) if she were to be found out but he obviously was worth it to her so play it cool but always remember you are with a different person now - someone who can do that knowingly and keep up that happy charade with you is worth keeping an eye on - keep your friends close - but your enemies closer 😕 that’s my motto - once fucked over

Yes for sure , as we all know anyone could be tempted if your sex life st home was not the best and in a moment of drink / horny / etc her legs would be opened , but a moment isn’t 6 months of deceit , lying right to your face and knowing full well what she is doing and what it would do to you both ( and others ) if she were to be found out but he obviously was worth it to her so play it cool but always remember you are with a different person now - someone who can do that knowingly and keep up that happy charade with you is worth keeping an eye on - keep your friends close - but your enemies closer 😕 that’s my motto - once fucked over
You echo my thoughts, attention & booze = one night stand, not 6 month full blown affair.
My view of her has changed the trust will never go back to the level it was at, we just have to build an understanding for the future if there is to be one.

You echo my thoughts, attention & booze = one night stand, not 6 month full blown affair.
My view of her has changed the trust will never go back to the level it was at, we just have to build an understanding for the future if there is to be one.
my wife cheated for a year and a half. I trust her now,,, took a few months

it came naturally. but made a mistake in making her feel bad about it. she closed off and wouldn't talk dirty to me when i asked for details. no she is slowly opening up

Yes exactly , we have worked at our relationship after I found mines out not wanting to hijack your thread mate - couple of things happening - look out for my new post and will appreciate your feedback on it 😀

Yes exactly , we have worked at our relationship after I found mines out not wanting to hijack your thread mate - couple of things happening - look out for my new post and will appreciate your feedback on it 😀
Just posted mines is called - is she cheating - might be an interesting read lol considering

it came naturally. but made a mistake in making her feel bad about it. she closed off and wouldn't talk dirty to me when i asked for details. no she is slowly opening up
Mine starts reluctantly but opens up bit by bit either when we are both really turned on or when I have a memory of an occasion and question her

Sorry, didn’t mean to bite. Just that she is naturally quite submissive not the pushy type
I think you both need to move on from the situation and the guy. Start fresh, talk to her and say let’s do it together. Let’s find you a lover who fulfills your needs and fulfills my needs too. Then place an ad or start looking for a guy you both are comfortable with. If you want to be present when she plays, set that as a ground rule. So you want to be cucked? Humiliated? Made to suck his cock? Have your ass fucked? You need to figure out what you want out of it as well and both of you openly talk about it.

Hi how’s things with your dilemma ?
A lot more talking, she gives me details but tries to make it out was just basic missionary fucking.

I have decided I do want to give it a go with her, but she knows things have changed and she has to be open, honest and up front in the future,

If we decide to go down the original path we had fanatsised about it will be with me in control.

She understands and also wants to rebuild our relationship. However, she has no gone back to saying what she was saying before all this, " I don't think I could ever do it (again)". She is sighting the pain it has caused, but I have pointed out that that was due to the deceit.