She's going to play tonight for the first time in 7 years!

So an update. She texted me last Friday around 5, and asked permission to meet with him. This was the first time in years that I knew upfront she was going to fuck at his office and she actually asked me for "permission". I told her he can finish inside her if she wanted him to (he has done it before.)

She was there for about 35 minutes - and when she came home had a big smile. She let me undress her - and I immediately went to work on her stretched pussy that had that tangy just fucked taste. She said he didn't come in her, and he came too fast on himself. While I was a little disappointed - for the first time ever.
I told her how much I wanted to eat his cum out of her pussy. She didn't say anything negative so I'm guessing I'll be eating that next time.

She gave me an amazing blowjob and remarked at how hard I was and excited (which got her even more excited.)

She told me as she was riding me all she had just done with him literally less than 10 minutes before. We made out deeply when she told me she had just sucked his cock - and it was amazing. Her pussy felt sloppy wet, and stretched which was exciting since I knew he fucked her hard.

She ended up riding me while I sucked on her big tits, and she reached around pulling and squeezing on my balls hard (I like that) and I finished in her (she said she had just rode him but when she changed position he shot his load on himself - but she likes to watch it come out.)

She said I last longer than him - and have a bigger dick but who knows. She was excited to have this out in the open. I already asked her to take a picture of her blowing him, but she's not ready for shit like that.

I have a feeling she's getting fucked again next week - but we agreed, she's already been fucking him 2-3 times a month, and we can't have this be our only focus so she's going to keep it to that. We have to balance fun with real life.

Now that we did this, she's eager to fuck another guy that she's had her eye on that just got married who's been sniffing around her puss.

Regarding the whole Cuckold thing - I don't think of it that way for me. I have full freedom to fuck who I want, but right now it's just a lack of effort on my part to pursue it.

When we did this about 6 years ago - I fucked over 10 women 20 years my junior on average that I enjoyed immensely.

Let's see what next week holds! But to be honest with myself I've been walking around with a hard on for days. Sloppy seconds is hot.

She told me she wants to fuck him this week, and I am hoping this time he unloads in her - or cums on her so I can clean it up. I remember a few years ago when he came on her tits I would eat the left overs and got insane at the salty taste knowing he shot on her nipples.

I'm hoping Wed she'll be riding him hard and I'll be in her within 10 minutes after.

Excited!

She told me she wants to fuck him this week, and I am hoping this time he unloads in her - or cums on her so I can clean it up. I remember a few years ago when he came on her tits I would eat the left overs and got insane at the salty taste knowing he shot on her nipples.

I'm hoping Wed she'll be riding him hard and I'll be in her within 10 minutes after.

Excited!
Why not have him come to your place and you can watch and get fresh cum.

Why not have him come to your place and you can watch and get fresh cum.
In a twist - she's cheating on him with me lol. He has no idea I know and that I'm complicit - and she wants to keep it that way. I don't need to watch to enjoy her after.

But I did tell her I'd like photos and videos. She's not sure and I don't want to push it. But I have a feeling if this keeps up - I'll be sharing fuck vids here.

In a twist - she's cheating on him with me lol. He has no idea I know and that I'm complicit - and she wants to keep it that way. I don't need to watch to enjoy her after.

But I did tell her I'd like photos and videos. She's not sure and I don't want to push it. But I have a feeling if this keeps up - I'll be sharing fuck vids here.
Keep me in mind. I’d love to see her.

Good update! - last Friday night she went out with 3 married friends all hot - and all in their early 40s.

She didn't get home until 3AM - I was practically cumming and couldn't sleep I was so hard wondering what she was up to, and while I wasn't disappointed she didn't go as far I would have loved.

I'll get to my wife - but here's the lowdown:

Friend 1 - 42, hooked up with a 23 year old guy, making out with him at a bar. She was cheating and her husband has no idea what she's up to. Apparently she's super into guys in their 20's. My wife isn't sure if she's fucked any - but she didn't hold back at the bar.

Friend 2 - 43, just danced and got a bunch of guys in their 20's hard and all worked up. But she's a tease. When she got home apparently her husband blew up at her - as he thinks she's cheating - but ironically she's just a big cock tease. Having said that - he's was not happy w/her coming home smashed at 3AM. She knows my wife has an open situation, and encourages her so she's my favorite.

Friend 3- 44. she's amazing. She has a FT boyfriend, and she's married with 3 kids. She's tiny with big blow job lips. My wife couldn't find out if her husband knows or not - but she didn't hesitate to publicly fool around with him. He's in his 40's too.

Wife - 48 - made out with a 24 year old guy who very boldly told my wife how much he wanted to fuck her. Unfortunately, she prefers guys in their 30's and 40s' and specifically married. She loves to know that a guy will risk it all to fuck her. So she let this guy feel her up and she grabbed his dick over his pants but didn't let it got further.

The big finish happened at around 2:30 AM - when they dropped off Friend 2. My wife went into the bathroom to go back to the car of Friend 3- and that girl was getting fingered by the boyfriend and making out with Friend 1.

Apparently - Friend 1 and Friend 3 - used to hook up so that it "wasn't cheating" - but have clearly progressed onto cock.

PHEW!-

I keep encouraging my wife to fuck the 24 year old, but she simply doesn't want to. Having said that, that doesn't mean she won't - so we'll see.

She has another date with a old make out friend (who's married and her preference) - on Thurs. She says she's not attracted to him anymore -but she is going out for drinks "just to be sure."

Knowing her - just to be deviant she'll make out w/him.

I'll update again if anything good happens - but I was so happy she hooked up with the 24 year old. She's never done that before!!

She just turned 48, and still fucks like a pro (especially cock sucking). She's been with many guys while engaged and while married (at least 10 while we're married) - and like others I only found out later on as she was cheating with up to 4 guys at once at times.

We finally did this openly and I found that I love it.

She said just a few weeks ago, she wants to fuck a guy now that she turned 48, and she's looking for a much younger guy - preferably in his 30's and married. She's been on the prowl and ready to go (no need to volunteers by the way.) I was surprised and so happy for her that she's ready again and got immediately hard.

The last guy she fucked - was a long time married co worker hook up, and the last time she fucked him, she came home drunk, and full of cum. I of course dived in - and while I didn't like the taste if his cum, it was the most exciting thing I've ever done and almost came just from eating her.

I managed to get my dick into her - and the second I felt his wetness I shot my load. I barely lasted a few strokes as I sunk into her drenched pussy. I still hope to feel that excitement again hopefully tonight!

Tonight - she's meeting up with another hook up that was during that time period, someone that she's fucked and sucked off many times after work. He reached out yesterday - after years of nothing, and she's headed for drinks with him.

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about her taking his cock into her mouth, and them fucking tonight in my car, with her wedding band on her hand stroking his hard cock, while she blows him getting him ready for her pussy.

SO EXCITED!!

These are photos from a few years back I used to take for her to send to guys she was fucking. Enjoy! -- I hope to report back with a cum filled pussy late tonight for me to enjoy.

Please login or become a member to view

I would love to play with her

So I haven't forgotten about you fellow perverts. We've been busy with real life. In the last few weeks she made out with him, and watched him jerk off, and they went out to dinner last week. But they haven't fucked in about a month.

She told me she's wanting it - and making him want it as he's more fun when he's desperate for her pussy. Likely next week she's going to fuck his brains out. I'm encouraging her to let him finish in her.

She has a HS reunion coming up too - and the guy that's been sniffing around lately (and recently married) - will be there. There's a good chance she's gonna fuck him too.

Some things to look forward to - a slick used puss.

She's so getting fucked tonight.

It's been about 5 weeks - and she needs her friends cock tonight. She told me yesterday she was planning on fucking him tonight after a work event. She loves to act all proper at these professional events fully knowing she'll be sucking his cock and riding him in his car later. He's been desperate for her telling her how badly he needs to be in her. She loves it.

He tells her how much better she is in bed than his wife. She practically drips when he tells her that. She love fucking his married cock.

I have encouraged her again to let him fill her - but I'll report back. He's cum in her before, but she's not sure about me eating her out after. I told her I need to have her as quickly as possible after he's been balls deep in her.

I can't wait to eat that used pussy and slide my cock into her. I know I'll cum fast, and I'm hoping that I can control myself. I'm so excited!!

Now I need to try to be patient - they're not going out until about 8 tonight....

Hmmm, wifey's a parking lot cock-sucker.
Too bad you weren't there for a big snowball
Kiss!
But youllget to eat it out of her pussy later..