Show her innocent and not so innocent sides

My wife has an innocent look, but she also has her inner slut side that I love to see come out.

View attachment 1110951

My wife at her company holiday party in the hotel.

View attachment 1110953

My wife, after a bottle of wine back in our hotel room, upstairs as she undresses for a guy from the party.
Company christmas parties are a great exemple of it for sure. The wives all look so nice, but not too wild. But some of them are definitely hiding a side of themselves ;)

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Company christmas parties are a great exemple of it for sure. The wives all look so nice, but not too wild. But some of them are definitely hiding a side of themselves ;)

I think there is always sexual tension in the workplace, and when teams work closely together, they develop feelings and desires for each other. When alcohol is added, and there is no stress, those deep feelings and desires come out.

My wife was at a work conference sitting in a hotel room of a male coworker she has feelings for. He took pictures for me since she told him she would have to tell me everything.

He says she told him she really should not be sitting in his room, drinking more wine, but maybe just one more and she would have to go back to her room for the night.

WinePantiesShowing.png

Two hours later, after they had sex

DirtyLittleSlut.png

They still work together on the same team daily.

I think there is always sexual tension in the workplace, and when teams work closely together, they develop feelings and desires for each other. When alcohol is added, and there is no stress, those deep feelings and desires come out.

My wife was at a work conference sitting in a hotel room of a male coworker she has feelings for. He took pictures for me since she told him she would have to tell me everything.

He says she told him she really should not be sitting in his room, drinking more wine, but maybe just one more and she would have to go back to her room for the night.

View attachment 1114040

Two hours later, after they had sex

View attachment 1114041

They still work together on the same team daily.
I guess we can say they have great chemistry!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Just a normal tourist wife in The Big Easy enjoying the jazz culture. So innocent...

View attachment 1117359

Also enjoying the perverse, sex culture on a busy balcony a short time later. Not so innocently, she dropped to her knees and looked him in the eyes as
she sucked some stranger's cock for what seemed to be about 90 seconds until he blew his load in her mouth. She knew
people were watching so she did her best at being an expert cocksucker. She swallowed every drop of this guy's cum...to applause.
It was quite obvious when he was cumming. She stood up, turned to me laughing and you know what came next...yes, the "cum kiss". At least she had swallowed most of his cum. That was really fun but I'm sure it made lots of bystanders uneasy. Oh well.

It was THIS STRANGER'S LUCKY DAY! She's topless, putting her hair up, so she already knows what she's going to do! Don't remember how she ended
up with her clothes back on before the blow job. We were probably about to leave before...you know? Can't say for sure...

View attachment 1117372

"Honk'n On Bobo" in New Orleans tradition..
View attachment 1117366
That was one lucky guy.

Reactions: Hwcouple702