Show her innocent and not so innocent sides

Just a normal tourist wife in The Big Easy enjoying the jazz culture. So innocent...

View attachment 1117359

Also enjoying the perverse, sex culture on a busy balcony a short time later. Not so innocently, she dropped to her knees and looked him in the eyes as
she sucked some stranger's cock for what seemed to be about 90 seconds until he blew his load in her mouth. She knew
people were watching so she did her best at being an expert cocksucker. She swallowed every drop of this guy's cum...to applause.
It was quite obvious when he was cumming. She stood up, turned to me laughing and you know what came next...yes, the "cum kiss". At least she had swallowed most of his cum. That was really fun but I'm sure it made lots of bystanders uneasy. Oh well.

It was THIS STRANGER'S LUCKY DAY! She's topless, putting her hair up, so she already knows what she's going to do! Don't remember how she ended
up with her clothes back on before the blow job. We were probably about to leave before...you know? Can't say for sure...

View attachment 1117372

"Honk'n On Bobo" in New Orleans tradition..
View attachment 1117366
So damn hot!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Just a normal tourist wife in The Big Easy enjoying the jazz culture. So innocent...

View attachment 1117359

Also enjoying the perverse, sex culture on a busy balcony a short time later. Not so innocently, she dropped to her knees and looked him in the eyes as
she sucked some stranger's cock for what seemed to be about 90 seconds until he blew his load in her mouth. She knew
people were watching so she did her best at being an expert cocksucker. She swallowed every drop of this guy's cum...to applause.
It was quite obvious when he was cumming. She stood up, turned to me laughing and you know what came next...yes, the "cum kiss". At least she had swallowed most of his cum. That was really fun but I'm sure it made lots of bystanders uneasy. Oh well.

It was THIS STRANGER'S LUCKY DAY! She's topless, putting her hair up, so she already knows what she's going to do! Don't remember how she ended
up with her clothes back on before the blow job. We were probably about to leave before...you know? Can't say for sure...

View attachment 1117372

View attachment 1117366
This story is totally awesome!! What an erotic beautiful wife!! I hope the audience knew that you were her husband and saw her kiss you after swallowing this guy’s cum!! Even hotter if I she purposely did not swallow all of it before kissing you!! That is a bold move!!

Last edited:

View attachment 1117359

View attachment 1117372

View attachment 1117366
Fuck me I wish that was my cock in her mouth

• Love
I think even when she’s looking innocent, there’s a seriously naughty gleam in those eyes!
My hotwife is like thst her office attire is professional with an air of sexyneds but underneath herblingeried says CUM FUCK ME . SHE keeps a suitcase im.her car to.change when.she wsntd to.chsge from.work.clothes into. Lets get tesdy to.play.

View attachment 1117359

View attachment 1117372

View attachment 1117366
so fuckin hot and sexy

Always nice to see women that look so innocent being such big sluts ;)
I worked with a lady years ago very professional matching shoes pocketbook.etc. 1000 % profesional.in.the office . A few of us eent for a drink after work.
When everone lefy it was just her and i We wound up.in a hotel room.
.she fucked me like i never have been before ..She asked me to tske het to.a toom.tgat affair lasted for a year

Reactions: Freakyy123