Show your wife ready for your load!

Hey buddy, feel free to share the key with whoever you please. Just do long as I get to see her being used. Just turn up any time
In that case might have to have her set up a camera to record some of this for you and I'll have to figure it out how much I'm going to charge them for the privilege of fucking somebody else's wife

In that case might have to have her set up a camera to record some of this for you and I'll have to figure it out how much I'm going to charge them for the privilege of fucking somebody else's wife
Sounds good to me. All I ask is a small fee for the use of hot water and soap to remove all the dried cum from her… of. Purse, I Will do my best to clean most off her with my tongue haha

Reactions: NMlover
Sounds good to me. All I ask is a small fee for the use of hot water and soap to remove all the dried cum from her… of. Purse, I Will do my best to clean most off her with my tongue haha
I will ask them to leave a tip behind if they think she was worth it and I will decide if I want to share any of what I collect from them with her it'll be up to her to decide what to do with it and whether you live up to your expectations to earn any

I will ask them to leave a tip behind if they think she was worth it and I will decide if I want to share any of what I collect from them with her it'll be up to her to decide what to do with it and whether you live up to your expectations to earn any
Sounds fair. But to be blunt, I think she should be paying you for allowing her to be fucked by so many random strangers cocks at all times of the day.
All must fuck her bare of course

Sounds fair. But to be blunt, I think she should be paying you for allowing her to be fucked by so many random strangers cocks at all times of the day.
All must fuck her bare of course
All of that will be discussed between her and me as her sissy submissive cuckold slave and her being the queen you have no say and what she does when she does where she does or who she does

Looks ready for a cock to be put in it followed by the cream filling
Seen that too many times, but sadly I has no picture of it. The hottest thing I’ve ever seen, at least high up on that list, was when she came back the morning after she had slept with her lover the first night. Her swollen pussy was full of thick and sticky cum and when she pulled down her underwear too show me that her new lover had given her a huge load under an hour before she had long strings of cum hanging between her pussy and underwear and I think I never been turned on harder. I still loves too watch her showing me her cum filled pussy and wet underwear when she have had a night at her lovers place and I still love to fuck her when she is full of another man’s cum… 😊