Sleeping in the guest bedroom

the decision of whether you watch or not is something between you and your wife. The other guy has no say if the action is in your home.
Some inexperienced guys will have a paranoid fear that you're going to leap on them and rape their arse. I remember that there were numerous urban legends about this when I was a teenager so it's not unreasonable for them to have this worry and they might have difficulty and er...stress related issues. ;) This is the time to remember that it's not all about you, there's at least two other people involved. If your desire really is for your wife/girlfriend to have new cock then maybe it's best to step back and let them have their fun.

True, but my wife's opinion is that is a bit wierd and it is her decision and her boyfriend's, she tells me that she is a lot more comfortable/relaxed when I am not around.
Thats how my wife is. She doesn't want a pathetic sissy cuck like me gawking at her while she is with her man. Besides I have housework to get done. She likes a tidy house when she has a guest.

Reactions: Lee442 and Rem503
I have spent many nights sleeping in the guest room when my wife has her boy friend over. When my wife is out on a date with her BF I sleep in the guest room because I don't know if they will be coming to our home or going to his home to fuck after their date so to be safe I sleep in the guest room.

Reactions: Rem503
I have spent many nights sleeping in the guest room when my wife has her boy friend over. When my wife is out on a date with her BF I sleep in the guest room because I don't know if they will be coming to our home or going to his home to fuck after their date so to be safe I sleep in the guest room.
I was permanently cast out of the masterbedroom and put in a small 10x12 room accross the hall. It used to be a walk-in closet. All I have to sleep on is a small youth bed. My wife says the little room and bed is symbolic of my status.She put a sign on my door that says,"Sissie Cuck's Room". Meanwhile her and her man sleep in the big master bedroom on a king size bed with air conditioning, a big screen tv and full bath complete with a hot tub and shower. I can always hear them fucking from my humble quarters and I'm reminded of where my place is.

First time my wife cucked me, she asked the man to kick me out of the bedroom, and he did. I sat in the living room waiting till they finished.

If men were to come and stay with my wife for the night or weekend, then I would sleep elsewhere while he gets priority in bed with her.

First time my wife cucked me, she asked the man to kick me out of the bedroom, and he did. I sat in the living room waiting till they finished.

If men were to come and stay with my wife for the night or weekend, then I would sleep elsewhere while he gets priority in bed with her.
The way it should be. (y)

Reactions: 420destiny
the decision of whether you watch or not is something between you and your wife. The other guy has no say if the action is in your home.
Sometimes the wife does not tell the husband that she wants him without husband watching.. a deeper experience for her to allow the bull to treat her as the bull wants, even forsaken are whatever boundaries she has agreed prior. This lifestyle is all about HER, and her desires come first.. then she can discuss with husband why.

I love listening through the wall of our spare room also. So hot
The sound trigger the mind to create the sights which the noises are being created. Knowing how her body reacts and then creating even more elaborate visual exaggerations. Craving to be the one who is fucking her so relentlessly yet so proud of her for bringing out the animal lust from inside the man. Can you see her face as she cums uncontrollably?

I will sleep in our spare bedroom if the guy my wife is going to fuck does not want me in the room with them and he is spending the night. Even though I prefer to watch, it is hot to be denied the visual but still hear the audio. Usually I follow them upstairs, kiss my wife at the bedroom door, he follows her in and closes the door, cutting me off from seeing them. I go into the spare bedroom right across the hall, leave my door open and sit on the bed, listening. It is amazing what you mind goes through, what you think you hear, picturing what they are doing. There is definitely movement in the room. I am sure they are stripping naked. I know the sounds of our marital bed. Someone has sat on the bed, and I realize it is my wife so she can suck his cock, hearing him telling her to lick the shaft, take it deeper. My cock gets hard and I undress. Then I can hear the squeaks as they get on the bed. Is he going to penetrate her? But then I hear my wife moaning and by the sounds i know he is licking her clit, eating her out. It does not take long to hear my wife cum. The sounds I hear then tell me he is climbing on top of her and soon there is the rythym of fucking made by the bed. Slow at first, I hear the gasp my wife makes when first penetrated. Thank god the walls and the door do not block the sounds. Muffled yes but still distinct enough that I know what they are doing. Then the sound of intense fucking. I am rubbing myself and soon shoot my load. I hear him tell her to get on her knees and I know by the bed sounds she is getting into position. The fucking sounds start again, different this time. They fuck for quite a well and then he cums, no doubt about that. Depending on the guy, my wife can be fucked by him all through the night. I wake up to the sound of fucking.
I have stayed in spare room a few times, only allowed in if bull and wife want me to pleassure him to recovery or clean both of them up, I listen through the wall, so exciting.

Everyone is different but I was always turned that she openly screwed others. Sometimes I got to watch and sometime not. It was never a big deal for me. My exwife and wife now like guys that are very aggressive and it actually bothers me to watch.

Reactions: subwhite
I’m a stag through and thorough but one or two things that have happened I suppose are a bit closer to cuck territory.

I slept on the sofa so that Sophie and one of her lovers could spend the night together before he went away with the Royal Navy. Unusually, it was clear they didn’t fuck, but they made love. Passionately and romantically. All night. I heard them say they loved each other more than once. The next morning they were saying goodbye, I could see his cum leaking from her pussy as they kissed by the door. It was extraordinary.

I will sleep in our spare bedroom if the guy my wife is going to fuck does not want me in the room with them and he is spending the night. Even though I prefer to watch, it is hot to be denied the visual but still hear the audio. Usually I follow them upstairs, kiss my wife at the bedroom door, he follows her in and closes the door, cutting me off from seeing them. I go into the spare bedroom right across the hall, leave my door open and sit on the bed, listening. It is amazing what you mind goes through, what you think you hear, picturing what they are doing. There is definitely movement in the room. I am sure they are stripping naked. I know the sounds of our marital bed. Someone has sat on the bed, and I realize it is my wife so she can suck his cock, hearing him telling her to lick the shaft, take it deeper. My cock gets hard and I undress. Then I can hear the squeaks as they get on the bed. Is he going to penetrate her? But then I hear my wife moaning and by the sounds i know he is licking her clit, eating her out. It does not take long to hear my wife cum. The sounds I hear then tell me he is climbing on top of her and soon there is the rythym of fucking made by the bed. Slow at first, I hear the gasp my wife makes when first penetrated. Thank god the walls and the door do not block the sounds. Muffled yes but still distinct enough that I know what they are doing. Then the sound of intense fucking. I am rubbing myself and soon shoot my load. I hear him tell her to get on her knees and I know by the bed sounds she is getting into position. The fucking sounds start again, different this time. They fuck for quite a well and then he cums, no doubt about that. Depending on the guy, my wife can be fucked by him all through the night. I wake up to the sound of fucking.
This is a really good description of what it is like to just listen and having to jack off by yourself while he gets to have her all the way.

I like you man...
Oh I am sure there are times when 2Wheel thinks he is always involved but he will later find out that a woman once free does not share every time she has been fucked. I am sure his wife has atleast 2 or 3 secrets she had yet to reveal. He is trying to be controlling. She want to be supported in her new found freedom. She will get FUCKED and he wont know.

Oh I am sure there are times when 2Wheel thinks he is always involved but he will later find out that a woman once free does not share every time she has been fucked. I am sure his wife has atleast 2 or 3 secrets she had yet to reveal. He is trying to be controlling. She want to be supported in her new found freedom. She will get FUCKED and he wont know.
Real or not this guy sounds like a person with backbone not some cucked puss that wife controls everything.
There's no way I'd be with my wife if she had a bull or guy of any type on the side. Yea she might have in the past but I don't think so and I don't want to know.
We do this together, we both enjoy it. Yes she might have more fun with a guy she's attracted to without me watching but we don't work like that.
I'm sure I'd enjoy fucking a hot 25 year old milf but I'm an adult and don't do things like that. My wife could easily hook up with a stranger, neighbor or coworker as could I but we don't.
This is our fun together.

Real or not this guy sounds like a person with backbone not some cucked puss that wife controls everything.
There's no way I'd be with my wife if she had a bull or guy of any type on the side. Yea she might have in the past but I don't think so and I don't want to know.
We do this together, we both enjoy it. Yes she might have more fun with a guy she's attracted to without me watching but we don't work like that.
I'm sure I'd enjoy fucking a hot 25 year old milf but I'm an adult and don't do things like that. My wife could easily hook up with a stranger, neighbor or coworker as could I but we don't.
This is our fun together.
I do not doubt any degree of masculinity. I am sure that he has high standards and is firmly connected with his Hotwife. I agree that only a small percentage of Cuckolds are humiliation and sissified. However, If you think you have control over a woman, then you are beyond naive. Reddit if filled with fools who thought they knew everything about their woman and had the upper hand on her life choices. While I understand you did address women controlling everything, I must point out that men have very little control anything. The reality is we share control, we give and take, and we make concessions. When a woman gives control over to her husband, it is her giving.. not bowing down. When a woman can share her deepest and darkest secrets, then she is truly connected to you but not a pawn to be played with. That is what I am saying and the warning I was sending out.

I applaud your relationship and how you have aligned your desires to live out each others shared lust. To each his own.