Sleeping in the guest bedroom

I do not doubt any degree of masculinity. I am sure that he has high standards and is firmly connected with his Hotwife. I agree that only a small percentage of Cuckolds are humiliation and sissified. However, If you think you have control over a woman, then you are beyond naive. Reddit if filled with fools who thought they knew everything about their woman and had the upper hand on her life choices. While I understand you did address women controlling everything, I must point out that men have very little control anything. The reality is we share control, we give and take, and we make concessions. When a woman gives control over to her husband, it is her giving.. not bowing down. When a woman can share her deepest and darkest secrets, then she is truly connected to you but not a pawn to be played with. That is what I am saying and the warning I was sending out.

I applaud your relationship and how you have aligned your desires to live out each others shared lust. To each his own.
I agree.

Oh I am sure there are times when 2Wheel thinks he is always involved but he will later find out that a woman once free does not share every time she has been fucked. I am sure his wife has atleast 2 or 3 secrets she had yet to reveal. He is trying to be controlling. She want to be supported in her new found freedom. She will get FUCKED and he wont know.
Sorry for the delay.

1st let me start by saying the only person who is control of a woman's pussy is the woman. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

That being said to participate in this lifestyle there is a level of trust, as in honor amongst thieves.

My late wife and I had an agreement, I get right of 1st refusal. BUT that doesn't mean she wouldn't have violated that agreement, we never got there as I always said yes, no matter who, when or where. Of course the question that begs itself to be asked is If she was free to do whoever she wanted why would she hide it, especially knowing the fallout that would ensue should it come to light?

In a normal marriage and a committed relationship for that matter, there is an inherent expectation of fidelity. That fidelity extends beyond sex to honesty and trust.

My ladyfriend is similarly open about who she fucks. It is an odd relationship, it; isn't romantic, it's is sexual and we are open with all things sexual. She's single and dates. She fucks most guys on the 1st date. And there are times i encourage her to even if she's not sure she wants to. Again there is no need to hide it.

One needs to ask ones' self: If you're in this lifestyle and your woman is hiding it ask yourself, WHY?

I travel for work most of my life so I sure while she stayed home I have no idea what she might of done nor do I need too.
When I was away for work it was when things got hot with my wife and her bull behind my back. I also will never know the details of how this man pulled up in my driveway, walked into my home and took my wife in my bed.

Sorry for the delay.

1st let me start by saying the only person who is control of a woman's pussy is the woman. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

That being said to participate in this lifestyle there is a level of trust, as in honor amongst thieves.

My late wife and I had an agreement, I get right of 1st refusal. BUT that doesn't mean she wouldn't have violated that agreement, we never got there as I always said yes, no matter who, when or where. Of course the question that begs itself to be asked is If she was free to do whoever she wanted why would she hide it, especially knowing the fallout that would ensue should it come to light?

In a normal marriage and a committed relationship for that matter, there is an inherent expectation of fidelity. That fidelity extends beyond sex to honesty and trust.

My ladyfriend is similarly open about who she fucks. It is an odd relationship, it; isn't romantic, it's is sexual and we are open with all things sexual. She's single and dates. She fucks most guys on the 1st date. And there are times i encourage her to even if she's not sure she wants to. Again there is no need to hide it.

One needs to ask ones' self: If you're in this lifestyle and your woman is hiding it ask yourself, WHY?
My wife never hid anything from me.She didn't have to because she is in complete controll of me and our marriage and actually takes delight in teasing me about her exploits.She gets turned on reminding me that she fucks other guys because I lack the manhood to take care of her needs so there is no secrecy or sneaking around. She makes sure I know what she does when she goes out. Like many other cuckolds instead of letting this make me crazy I have learned to accept and enjoy my place in our marriage and the humiliation that comes with it. I now enjoy that all her hot girlfriends know I'm useless in bed and laugh at me. It's like I'm turned on by opposite things that a normal man would become outraged over.I think it's because I've lost my male ego and with it my sense of jealousy or that the anger that jealousy causes. Now any jealousy turns into a sexual kink for me. Everything is out in the open. Funny you should mention romance. With most of my wifes lovers it was just sex but now she is focusing down on just one guy who we have known for years and who she first cuckolded me with. Those two are becoming more lovey dovie and when they are fucking in the bedroom at home I can hear them say I love you to each other. It seems like they are getting more romantic.They have been taking their vacations together and going to nice resorts while I must stay home. She loves to send me pics of them at all these places where lovers go and telling me how romantic the sunset is or how they dance under the moonlight before making love. So it's not just raw sex I think they are in love. I spoke to her about it and she laughed and told me not to worry,that she isn't going to leave me as long as I remain her obedient hubby I'll always have a place in her life. She told me I should be happy for her and that she knows that it turns me on to see them together. She said that romance with her man is just the next level and it's important for me to see what I'm missing as her submissive cuckold. I was told that in time I will learn to enjoy that I'm required to stay home waiting for her return while they go to lavish romantic resorts.She says it's my lot in life and to work on accepting it. The thing is, I am getting to accept and be turned on by it. I guess it's part of my masochistic, submissive nature being groomed to the next level by my dominant wife.

Reactions: Lee442
And who wants to always have the cuckold around watching, give your woman and her man some privacy.
Got some interesting reply’s by messenger to my earlier response. Most positive but not all. When I was married (widower here) we talked about it. She came with kids so I had to know when to entertain them you know pizza and movie theatre night. On those nights I always called home when the movie was out. That said one first dates I was always there. Kids at grandmas home. Our thinking was if he was up to it if I was around then he could take his chances in the meat market bars.

Reactions: Athcouple
I love listening through the wall of our spare room also. So hot
After my wife passed and the kids were either in university or out on their own I started arrange for ladies to have time or place to meet their boy friends, lovers or dates. Most of these ladies are widowed, divorced a few single and two married (both are married to gay husbands and are show or trophy wives) some come with a pre-existing boy friend most do not. We talk about her expectations of what to expect.

On the other side of the coin I belong to a unique club VC (Vasectomy Club) which broken into two groups group two have a vasectomy and my marriage soon ended as the excitement of possible making babies was gone. This group is about twice the size as the other group. This group is made up of younger guys that for medical reasons have had a vasectomy.

Both groups together give me a nice group of gentlemen to choose from.

what is funny is that all the guys was a social partner. You know golf, theatre, picnics, country fairs etc as well as a physical one. Not all, however most of the ladies want the same things but add to the list patios, fish fry’s (Church Socials) and chalet / cottage time with social time (parties) a few even like travel companions.

that said the physical side is interesting as well. Early on we talked about signs. You know the hot date ankle bracelet, the up side down pineapple in the grocery cart. We decided on some thing more discreet. The ladies at first thought it was too much them 20 minutes later said to was a great idea. It comes in two parts. Part 1 is a Hot Pink G String (Dental Floss type) that can be Whale Tailed over a pair of jeans, skirt etc. The second was to both dye their pubic hair hot pink and shave their pubic area leaving a patch in the shape of a heart sticking out above the G String. This way they can accidentally flash their dates.