Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
My hotwife has rececntly taken a married "boyfriend". He is a coworker and when they started texting each other, she asked me if she could "take it to the next level". I told her that I want her to explore her sexuality in every way that pleases her, so their texting soon turmed to "sexting" and they have met for sex five times this summer. No pics for obvious reasons, but hearing her highly detailed stories afterwards has been amazingly hot... So far he has cum in her pussy three times (protected), once in her mouth (in his car), and the last time all over her tits,,,
as a longtime cheater and hotwife.. a little tip... you dont use "protection!! Always barebackk.. for multiple reasons. One os the after orgasms you get..2 is the naughtiness of it when hubby unknowingly fucks you later that day and thinks you are all wet..for him!:)

Reactions: Filipinlust
Married men are clean, safe, don’t want a long term relationship, and normally fuck the best!
actually, i used to think that too. Then they seemed to get more needy and thought they "luvved" me... it was a pain to get rid of a few of them. There is such a thing as being "too good" a fuck ..I guess! anyway, I get turned off at whiney or needy guys pretty fast. and theres ALWAYS the next one:)

Attachments

• 8D28FABF.jpg
    8D28FABF.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 41
  • crissynh50pt-1 - Copy.jpg
    crissynh50pt-1 - Copy.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 39
  • crissynh50pt-1648219624.jpg
    crissynh50pt-1648219624.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 39
Married men are clean, safe, don’t want a long term relationship, and normally fuck the best!

I agree. We have found that married guys just want some pussy, and that is just what we are looking for...guys who just want some pussy. We like becoming friends with guys who fuck Kate, or letting guys who are already friends of ours fuck Kate, but their role in our sex-fun is to bring their stiff cock to the party.

My wife loves getting husbands of couples we know to fuck her behind their wife's back. We have been at social events where two or three of the husbands present have each previously fucked my wife. We think that is hot. Their wives have no idea.
Really enjoying reading your post. We used to play a game when we were out with others. 1 point for each person at that particular event that my wife had fucked. Loved that feeling of looking around and seeing some woman I had fucked but usually way out numbered by men who had fucked my wife. I remember one night we were out and there were 3 guys (not including me) who had fucked my wife. When we got home she told me she was so horny there was one guy she would have fucked in the bathroom!

Really enjoying reading your post. We used to play a game when we were out with others. 1 point for each person at that particular event that my wife had fucked. Loved that feeling of looking around and seeing some woman I had fucked but usually way out numbered by men who had fucked my wife. I remember one night we were out and there were 3 guys (not including me) who had fucked my wife. When we got home she told me she was so horny there was one guy she would have fucked in the bathroom!
She is so damn hot, the little slut!!!!

Reactions: ftandhubby

With Kate's predilection for fucking guys we know in our everyday life and my enjoyment of being around guys who have fucked her, we sometimes encounter similar situations. We have been at cookouts or in other social situations with friends where two or three of the husbands present have each previously fucked Kate. We find that to be very hot too.