Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
Your coments are all so true. The husbands of her female friends are by far the easiest to seduce, and the wives never suspect a thing. And to our knowledge, they have all kept it secret. No we don't keep a record or list of every guy that has fucked her. But, we do know that every one of her girlfriends husbands that she has made herself available to, jumped at the chance to fuck her, and not a single one of them turned her down. All but 2 or 3 fucked her the same day she approached them. Those 2 or 3 waited a couple of days. I have actually visited with a couple of the wives, who thought their husband was off visiting a buddy or something, when he was actually at that very moment, fucking my wife in her car.
Thanks for sharing your incredibly erotic lifestyle,my wife and I enjoyed the same stiuation for a number of years but sadly not able to now.Thanks again

Reactions: HornyFLcpl14
Married men are definitely a better choice for us. It seems most married guys are always ready for a quick discreet fuck. We both love it when she is fucking a guy and he tells her how much he wishes his wife was like her. Nearly every time Ann will say "so you want her to fuck a lot of other guys". Most say "yes" but not sure how many really mean it, the funny ones are the guys that don't seem to know what to say.

I do love having fun with my Hot Wife!

Married men are definitely a better choice for us. It seems most married guys are always ready for a quick discreet fuck. We both love it when she is fucking a guy and he tells her how much he wishes his wife was like her. Nearly every time Ann will say "so you want her to fuck a lot of other guys". Most say "yes" but not sure how many really mean it, the funny ones are the guys that don't seem to know what to say.

I do love having fun with my Hot Wife!

I agree. Married men are always ready for a quick discreet fuck. It is funny that you mention the attitude of the married guys who get to fuck your wife. Often they will say how much they wish their wife would be more open sexually. A few guys have actually said, while fucking my wife, that they would NEVER allow their wife to fuck other guys. I find that to be funny.

A few of the guys my wife has dated during our marriage have asked her to leave me and be with them. Kate always asks them if she was their wife/gf if she could continue to have sex with other guys any time she wants. The answer, from those particular guys, has always been no.

We voted no, mainly because we prefer honesty about whats going on. We dont want to be home wreckers. However, the married guy has qualities to the play discreet and safety against std. Play can be less with a married guy due to having to hide the relationship. Where with a single guy its whenever your ready.

If a wife is being shared for the main purpose of variety, then you don't give a damn if they are married or single....friend or foe. She has even gotten fucked by husbands we both dislike, and he dislikes us. (I won't say hate because thats a bit strong).But, after a few drinks, she is game for just about anyones cock. And as for him, well, a stiff dick has no conscience. So I watched as she willingly spread her legs and let an enemy fuck her. It must have been pretty good because she went back a few more times.

Also I don't get why people come onto these forums if they're not into the likestyle.
Now I must say this is hot right here that's awesome

Our neighbor fucking my wife was very advantageous. He had easy convenient access to that pussy. He knew that I like to watch but he sometimes liked to fuck my wife alone. He would find ways to get home during the day and fucker while I was at work. I also traveled some for business and he would fuck her sometimes while I was out of town.

I never minded. I liked him knowing that he could fuck my wife whenever he wanted. My wife really liked him and she would spread her legs for him any time he asked. I liked my wife being our neighbor's fuck-doll.
Hot story wish we had a neigh or like that lol but people from this town are not very discreet I am curious about one couple down the road though lol

Reactions: Kinky2
Hot story wish we had a neigh or like that lol but people from this town are not very discreet I am curious about one couple down the road though lol

We moved to a new neighborhood after that neighbor had been fucking Kate for a couple of years. In our new neighborhood, there was a nice divorced guy the next street over who somehow kept his house thru the divorce (a small miracle). Kate ran into the new neighbor one night in a local bar when she was alone. She let the neighbor take her back to his house and fuck her.

Kate dated that neighbor for a long time too. The biggest difference was that he had no idea that I knew he was fucking my wife. They had to 'sneak around' which made it kind of hot. Kate would call him from our bed and tell him that her husband had fallen asleep in his recliner again and ask if he wanted some company. He always did.

I would lay in our bed and jerk off while my wife went to the neighbor's house to get fucked. She would come back horny and full of cum...my favorite. He had no idea that I was eating her pussy every time he fucked her.

Sadly no ive tryed looking but can't find anything this site was the next beat thing I've found we tryed facebook private pages those were ok but the people were to thirsty

Reactions: PredCuck
We would travel to other States and meet up with guys I'd chat with on CL, we would usually stay in that area for a few days and meet the guy a couple of times. I agree, someone should set up a site for this kinda thing!

Cool thanks, I'll give AFF a try. Never been with a black guy but its something I guess I'll try someday. We go out of State for our fun most of the time.

My wife and I used AFF just once several years ago. That was how we found the only black guy that she has ever been with. We both wanted her to try a black man, but we live in what I believe is the whitest state. We had to travel 3 hours to meet him half way. It worked out well for us and he fucked her 3 times that night. I'm not sure why we never used it again, but I think that was around the time I had to have my spine fused which requires abot a year recovery.

If you decide to try AFF, I think you will be pleased with the results.
We enjoy a roadtrip so traveling is cool with us, its part of the fun really. Sorry to hear about your back, that sounds real painful. I took a look at AFF and I'll show my bf later. thanks again.