Slowly sowing the seeds.

Ive been telling my wife now for maybe 2 years that my sex drive has dropped. I appologise sometimes about and asks how does she cope. She dosent like to talk about sex much and usually changes the subject. Recently ive been saying that as she is 10 years younger than me and at 41 is in her sexual prime it must be hard for her with a lack of sex (for which i again appologise for). I tell her as she is such an attractive woman, very sexy, extremely gym fit, intelligent and a successful business woman, major bread winner and provider in our family, and as the obvious head of our household she should be having regular sex to help her de stress and have fun more than anyone.
Im hoping the seeds of ideas are being planted and given time and encouragment she will come to the conclusion she needs a little extra outside of our marriage.
Ive mentioned there are plenty of ways she can have fun and im very willing to listen to any ideas she has on how she can have more sex, more orgasms etc and i will be very ioen minded and not judge.
As of yet she hasnt responded or said anything about it, but i think if i keep putting the thoughts out there she might change her direction of thought.
We do have a great marriage and relationship but ideas have to be hers, so if i point blank suggest cuckolding etc it will never happen, but if she thinks it and suggests it, it would most definitely happen.

Reactions: wormwood and Ddjane
Ive been telling my wife now for maybe 2 years that my sex drive has dropped. I appologise sometimes about and asks how does she cope. She dosent like to talk about sex much and usually changes the subject. Recently ive been saying that as she is 10 years younger than me and at 41 is in her sexual prime it must be hard for her with a lack of sex (for which i again appologise for). I tell her as she is such an attractive woman, very sexy, extremely gym fit, intelligent and a successful business woman, major bread winner and provider in our family, and as the obvious head of our household she should be having regular sex to help her de stress and have fun more than anyone.
Im hoping the seeds of ideas are being planted and given time and encouragment she will come to the conclusion she needs a little extra outside of our marriage.
Ive mentioned there are plenty of ways she can have fun and im very willing to listen to any ideas she has on how she can have more sex, more orgasms etc and i will be very ioen minded and not judge.
As of yet she hasnt responded or said anything about it, but i think if i keep putting the thoughts out there she might change her direction of thought.
We do have a great marriage and relationship but ideas have to be hers, so if i point blank suggest cuckolding etc it will never happen, but if she thinks it and suggests it, it would most definitely happen.
Tell her to dress more provocatively. Say that it turns you on to see her sexy and confident. She should go braless in white t shirt outside. People will oggle her.

Ask her if she's ever known or heard of a woman in a similar situation as hers. She may know someone that goes outside their marriage to find sexual fulfillment, women talk, or she could seek answers on the internet. Tells her there must be articles or papers about sexually frustrated wives and maybe a little research on her part might help her to come up with a solution. Tell her that you're concerned about her and you will keep an open mind about any solutions she might come across. Let her know that she is more than enough for you and that you are happy with your sex life and want her to be happy with hers. Seperate her sex life from yours.
Let it go for awhile and then ask her if she's found anything "helpful".