Small penis and Doggie Style.

I respectfully disagree. I think it is just a big penis fetish. I don't see that a 7+ inch penis applies more stimulation than an average 5.5" penis. Just my opinion, like assholes,,every has one.
Respectfully I disagree. It’s a combination of height and the ability to reach all the right spots that works for me at least. And it is a big penis fetish too but unless a guy knows how to use the advantage life has given him it’s a waste.

I've had guys tell me that their wives are not into bigger penises, I think these wives are just telling their guy what they think their guy wants to hear, lol
Not necessarily. What I would want is a man who knows how to use what he has and is able to combine that with the right touches and to maximise the moment. Some of the worst sex has been with huge guys with no clue, some of the best is with older guys who know how to maximise the sensual and mental elements of the moment. That’s my experience anyway.

Most of the women I'm friends with have cheated on their husbands more then once over the years, each and every one of them have cheated with guys they knew were well hung
I have friends who have had affairs because they get the understanding, affection and attention they need, but if you can have that with a fulfilling and excellence sex life I agree

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
I have friends who have had affairs because they get the understanding, affection and attention they need, but if you can have that with a fulfilling and excellence sex life I agree
Of course they get the understanding, affection and attention. That man does not have to deal with all the issues of marriage. They just have sex and leave.