Smelling and tasting women’s worn/used panties..

Any women or couples interested in either swapping or sending a pair of your wife’s or girlfriend’s used panties with or to others? Recipients can pay for shipping costs, if needed. “Used” condition could range anywhere from, male cum stained, to female worn only, before or after sex, or whatever condition both parties agree upon. Other opinions could be showing pictures of her wearing them before sending them. Let your imagination run wild. Surely I can’t be the only guy, or woman, to have a fetish for smelling women’s used worn panties. Tell me your thoughts on this, and if you too would be interested as a participant or a recipient.
I’m a thong / sexy panty guy. It’s been a turn-on since I was young. If I spent the night at a friends and saw the opportunity I looked for his sisters and mother’s panties and jack off. After my 1st wife got a new job I was noticing different behavior, like detached. Straight to the panties and almost every pair had a light white film. I don’t think she was fucking yet but I think she was getting wet at work.

I’m not sure why but those panties really turned me on. Loved smelling those thongs
and picturing her being used.

I’m a thong / sexy panty guy. It’s been a turn-on since I was young. If I spent the night at a friends and saw the opportunity I looked for his sisters and mother’s panties and jack off. After my 1st wife got a new job I was noticing different behavior, like detached. Straight to the panties and almost every pair had a light white film. I don’t think she was fucking yet but I think she was getting wet at work.

I’m not sure why but those panties really turned me on. Loved smelling those thongs
and picturing her being used.
would it turn u on mailing me ur wife's panties and then seeing me play in them .cum in them mail them back for u to lick my thick stains off them

Yeah I like wearing panties and also sniffing panties. I stole my neighbor's panties from the line when I was younger, she was the same age as me and sexy af. I would throw them in their yard after a couple days passed.

Now much older, I still love smelling my wife's panties, hoping to see a pool of another man's cum a day

Now much older, I still love smelling my wife's panties, hoping to see a pool of another man's cum a day

That might happen! That's how one hubby found out about her and me, after her night out "with her friends". He had been wanting it secretly and checking every time she went out. He admitted to her later that he had been stunned finally to find it, got very hard, then jerked off staring at them, fingering it and smelling it. Once she knew that, she returned from visits to climb into bed next to him gently running her fingers along his cock and talking to him until he exploded. She kept her married mouth and blonde pussy just for me. He did get to have her panties. We made sure they were worthwhile.

Last edited:
Yeah I like wearing panties and also sniffing panties. I stole my neighbor's panties from the line when I was younger, she was the same age as me and sexy af. I would throw them in their yard after a couple days passed.

Love it . And exactly the same as me back in the day and now 😉

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20220220_131022.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20220220_131022.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 59
  • thumbnail_IMG_20220220_131038.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20220220_131038.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 54
A few months ago, my wife went out after work with a group of people she works with. A mix of men and other women. They went out for drinks and it was after 2 am when she returned home. She put on a set of pajamas and got into bed and then in the morning she got a shower and left for work. I went into the master bath and found her pajamas with her panties still inside. There was a large, darkened colored stain in the panties and I could not resist taking a sniff to find out what it was. I could smell her pussy but also the distinctive aroma of another man's cum load.

panties, worn, used, cum stain, wife, worn panties, pussy juice,

I never asked her about it and she has not ever said anything yet. I washed her other clothes and kept the panties in a baggie in my dresser. I will occasionally get them out and they still have an amazing aroma of sex, pussy, cum, and ass that emanate from the cotton-lined crotch. Every time I smell them I imagine the guy that left his seed inside her.

Any women or couples interested in either swapping or sending a pair of your wife’s or girlfriend’s used panties with or to others? Recipients can pay for shipping costs, if needed. “Used” condition could range anywhere from, male cum stained, to female worn only, before or after sex, or whatever condition both parties agree upon. Other opinions could be showing pictures of her wearing them before sending them. Let your imagination run wild. Surely I can’t be the only guy, or woman, to have a fetish for smelling women’s used worn panties. Tell me your thoughts on this, and if you too would be interested as a participant or a recipient.
Sent these two a member on here to tribute my wife, I might be interested in swapping soiled panties with you sometime? I took this video as I was getting them a little extra juicy for him! I am still hoping he will post some pics of his cock, tongue, or nose rubbing on her pussy stains!

D81A13F3-5207-44A5-8E04-27BDF2F95302.jpeg6D624D86-4321-4A77-8168-D1B1E2702D38.jpegA936ECCE-DBA5-46FF-9F03-D76BFC1C824D.jpegE90AB860-A058-4E70-8A6D-38197C256481.jpeg