Smelling and tasting women’s worn/used panties..

My interest in panties began when I was a teenage boy and discovered the pleasures of mom's and older sister's used panties. I was usually at home from school for a while by myself before either of them arrived and I had countless pleasures form the crotches of their worn panties.

Reactions: Firefighter195
I love cuming home from my business trips and going through my wife’s various soiled panties to smell the difference between days. Work days are always stronger, and some days are super sweet and smell delicious.

Here are the two best pair from this morning. The pink pair smell amazing! Love her pussy!

C118935A-850E-4CE6-AB8F-15DDC5E813E2.jpegD557682E-682E-479C-8592-70CAE993E67D.jpeg1CBCA846-6958-476D-A4FA-FBF7359B2A16.jpeg

Anyone want a pair of my wife’s soiled panties? Here are a pair I “prepared” for a member on here. Unfortunately he couldn’t figure out a safe ship to address.

View attachment Asslyn’s Panties Inserted .mp4

I love cuming home from my business trips and going through my wife’s various soiled panties to smell the difference between days. Work days are always stronger, and some days are super sweet and smell delicious.

Here are the two best pair from this morning. The pink pair smell amazing! Love her pussy!

View attachment 875549View attachment 875550View attachment 875551

Anyone want a pair of my wife’s soiled panties? Here are a pair I “prepared” for a member on here. Unfortunately he couldn’t figure out a safe ship to address.

View attachment 875552
I would absolutely love a pair!!

Still have this fetish deep in my desires… went to my in-laws this holiday and their daughter still lives at home, although she is almost 21.

She is so sexy, and I still feel bad, but I had to go through the hamper in the quests bathroom. Damn I forgot how good a younger woman’s soiled panties taste and smell after she wears them all day.

I still love to smell My wife’s soiled panties, but it’s a much different smell for an older woman. A younger woman is all pure sex smell without some of the other odors (that I still enjoy.)

Here is the young lady:

EDA63374-A935-4396-8230-FE6F64B9ECD5.jpeg52A4854C-9C19-4900-80E1-85A7A295371A.jpeg

Her very soiled panties:

2531A903-051F-4ACE-9F76-BD788F5173AA.jpegC3A6D40F-9894-4634-B849-042CBFAD107D.jpeg

Attachments

• D24A1F38-5594-4313-A9FE-4E39DF06EB3F.jpeg
    D24A1F38-5594-4313-A9FE-4E39DF06EB3F.jpeg
    691.1 KB · Views: 21
Still have this fetish deep in my desires… went to my in-laws this holiday and their daughter still lives at home, although she is almost 21.

She is so sexy, and I still feel bad, but I had to go through the hamper in the quests bathroom. Damn I forgot how good a younger woman’s soiled panties taste and smell after she wears them all day.

I still love to smell My wife’s soiled panties, but it’s a much different smell for an older woman. A younger woman is all pure sex smell without some of the other odors (that I still enjoy.)

Here is the young lady:

View attachment 1077654View attachment 1077655

Her very soiled panties:

View attachment 1077662View attachment 1077663
Damn that smell is addictive! Tasted so good too!

2D8D3700-7779-4800-AE07-23122765DDFB.jpeg16A812DA-46D5-4513-96CB-F06FBDAB0A6F.jpeg17C50125-7339-4B7A-AB58-73427FCBA18C.jpeg83C927AB-AEEC-48CD-BDE7-217E3CFE2E3D.jpeg33248DD8-A9F5-44D7-9151-18D1B7F4FFAC.jpeg

You’re not alone, in fact, I’d say many more men than let on secretly love inhaling the glorious scent of their partner’s pussies, whether directly while fucking, during oral or their used panties. My wife leaves me random pairs of worn knickers on the floor, knowing full well I’ll gathering them up for close inspection, sniffing and masturbation when she’s away. She pretends to get cross when she sees I’ve had a pair out of the laundry basket and says if she finds I’ve left any lying around again I’ll be on a ban!😄 I’ve explained to her my primeval urges to detect and enjoy her rich, musky, pussy scent whenever possible, including when we’re fucking - I like to get her in position where I can lift her leg so that her wonderful pussy aroma wafts upto my nose whilst I plough her delicious pussy.😍
agree 100% on the arousing and sometimes healing effect of the female sex pheromones ,

back a few years i was always in a state of high anxiety due to health ,work pressures and finances ,and i found the best way of calming down and restoring myself to a functioning level was for my wife to expose her bum and fanny to me and for me to get as close to them as possible and inhale deeply ,this has had a calming effect on me

it worked and still works like a charm

although it can be a little awkward in church lol

just kidding on the church thing ,but its always worked for me 👍

IMG20221007235128.jpg

agree 100% on the arousing and sometimes healing effect of the female sex pheromones ,

back a few years i was always in a state of high anxiety due to health ,work pressures and finances ,and i found the best way of calming down and restoring myself to a functioning level was for my wife to expose her bum and fanny to me and for me to get as close to them as possible and inhale deeply ,this has had a calming effect on me

it worked and still works like a charm

although it can be a little awkward in church lol

just kidding on the church thing ,but its always worked for me 👍

View attachment 1078991
From ongoing research there is a general consensus that copulins in the vagina and vulva have a dramatic effect on the male sensory receptors in the nose and hence brain. Well, I’ve never needed any research or confirmation from scientists to explain what I’ve known all my life, that the scent of vulva has an almost hypnotic effect on me. As soon as that glorious, rich, musky, aroma wafts up to my nose my cock is rock hard and throbbing in anticipation of the pussy to be presented shortly before him! My wife calls me ‘feral’ when I ask to just enjoy laying my face right next to her glorious pussy so to be able to enjoy it’s fabulous scent and beautiful view - I’m powerless when under its spell, resistance is futile!😍

Me and mi ex gf had same dirty panties fetish and we sniffed and licked a lot of dirty panties of her friends together while we were fucking… their friends stayed at her home partying and they slept there, the day after she sent me pics of her friend’s panties and I immediately arrived… it was such a turn on seeing how she enjoyed being fucked while licking panties with me.

Me and mi ex gf had same dirty panties fetish and we sniffed and licked a lot of dirty panties of her friends together while we were fucking… their friends stayed at her home partying and they slept there, the day after she sent me pics of her friend’s panties and I immediately arrived… it was such a turn on seeing how she enjoyed being fucked while licking panties with me.
Sounds like the perfect girlfriend!😍

Reactions: Johnfun and Verso
When I was twenty, I was friends with a couple a little older than me. She was 28. She was had a nice round butt and really nice breasts. The great thing was they kept the laundry basket in the bathroom. I would go in there on every visit. Normal right? lol. Sometimes she would shower while I was there. Then they were fresh. Good times.

Sounds very sexy

Reactions: Verso
Love chat to you if u like

she also lent her pajamas to her friends and the next day we spent all day fucking and smelling them… this fetish we have has kept us together for years which makes it hard for me to leave her hahaha… I think she is the love of my life lol

U like chatting

Reactions: melbmale 44
I've both enjoyed another man's wife's scent on her panties as well as share my own with a guy and a lez girl before. First time he got to live out his secret cuck fantasy by jacking.me off into them. I was so turned on by it that I adopted idea and both me and a redditor busted in a pair of my wife's another occasion.

Love smelling panties. Mainly my wife's but do occasionally have access to the SIL's. She's hot and was after them for years, so when I finally got to them it was such a rush that I was shaking a bit. They didn't disappoint. Love the idea of sharing my sexy milf's panties with another guy to see what he thinks.