Smelling and tasting women’s worn/used panties..

Love smelling panties. Mainly my wife's but do occasionally have access to the SIL's. She's hot and was after them for years, so when I finally got to them it was such a rush that I was shaking a bit. They didn't disappoint. Love the idea of sharing my sexy milf's panties with another guy to see what he thinks.
would love to have some of your woman's pussy juice soaked panties shipped to me : )

Reactions: HornyUKHorny
My wife gives me her cum soaked panties when she gets home from a hotdate. She requires me to wait kneeling at the door for her arrival. She carefully slips them down and off but holds them till I totally lick her pussy and ass clean. Then as a reward for being a good cuckold she gives me her panties. They always have a good messy crotch loaded with her dates cum and I kneel there licking and sucking them clean while she laughs at me. We have done this so much that I can usually tell who the guy was by the taste and smell of her panties. Sometimes she quizes me. I'm allowed to keep the panties the rest of the nignt and enjoy them like a dog with a bone. When I go to bed she fits the panties over my head like a ski mask so the smelly crotch runs down my face over my nose and mouth. I sleep all night like that. If I've been bad and she is mad at me, she punishes me by not giving me her panties. Instead she goes straight to the laundry room and rinses them out in the tub sink. Then she goes to the shower without letting me touch her.I hate that. I try to be a very good boy when I know she is going out on a date.

Love smelling panties. Mainly my wife's but do occasionally have access to the SIL's. She's hot and was after them for years, so when I finally got to them it was such a rush that I was shaking a bit. They didn't disappoint. Love the idea of sharing my sexy milf's panties with another guy to see what he thinks.
Do you share pictures of her used panties?

Reactions: melbmale 44
Still have this fetish deep in my desires… went to my in-laws this holiday and their daughter still lives at home, although she is almost 21.

She is so sexy, and I still feel bad, but I had to go through the hamper in the quests bathroom. Damn I forgot how good a younger woman’s soiled panties taste and smell after she wears them all day.

I still love to smell My wife’s soiled panties, but it’s a much different smell for an older woman. A younger woman is all pure sex smell without some of the other odors (that I still enjoy.)

Here is the young lady:

View attachment 1077654View attachment 1077655

Her very soiled panties:

View attachment 1077662View attachment 1077663
Yimmm

Every now n then I get the urge to...most recently when my co worker gave me hers after squirting in them while I was fingering her one day on our lunch break last week and a couple months ago a pair of my wife's when she came home after being out all night with another guy. That resulted in me jacking in them actually as you see in pic. 😜

Attachments

• IMG_20220304_045320572.jpg
    IMG_20220304_045320572.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 50