Me and my wife are fucking non stop and both so horny now that we are having fun and opening up like this. Seeing sides of each other we didn’t know about! This is what I woke up to this morning after I was working last night and had her tease me by making three guys blows their loads for her and fucked my brains out after. She’s still horny today and ready to play and my cock is so hard and happy haha. We love to show off for people who are respectful and not rude! So if you are a couple, man, or woman who wants to play hit us up! We take a little time to respond sometimes but we have been playing multiple night a week. Cheers!
Let me cum be her night in shining armor and plunder her dungeon

Me and my wife are fucking non stop and both so horny now that we are having fun and opening up like this. Seeing sides of each other we didn’t know about! This is what I woke up to this morning after I was working last night and had her tease me by making three guys blows their loads for her and fucked my brains out after. She’s still horny today and ready to play and my cock is so hard and happy haha. We love to show off for people who are respectful and not rude! So if you are a couple, man, or woman who wants to play hit us up! We take a little time to respond sometimes but we have been playing multiple night a week. Cheers!
Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy

Can just feeeel the sexual energy oozing through the pics! Feeling pretty contagious 😈 hope you both are still having a great time

Reactions: Loadedrocks
This is how we got started- he would give me scenarios about going for a girls night and meeting a hot guy, getting taken upstairs during a house party, getting taken on stage at a hen night, etc; and get me to do dirty talk role play, telling him about sucking their big thick dicks, fucking them, letting them cum inside me, etc and it always got him so hard hearing me tell these stories.

Next we started acting on this fantasy, small at first- sexting with guys from dating sites, sending them nudes, getting dick picks back and telling him what I was going to do with them, flirting with guys in bars while he watched, dressing slutty in the gym any time we went out of town.

Then eventually we took the plunge and I met a guy from a dating site and gave him a blowjob, I took and sent a selfie during, filmed a bit which I showed him the next morning while telling him all about it. I was nervous it was going to break us but he has never been hornier. I have only done it a handful of times since but we talk about them all the time and both get off on it.

This is how we got started- he would give me scenarios about going for a girls night and meeting a hot guy, getting taken upstairs during a house party, getting taken on stage at a hen night, etc; and get me to do dirty talk role play, telling him about sucking their big thick dicks, fucking them, letting them cum inside me, etc and it always got him so hard hearing me tell these stories.

Next we started acting on this fantasy, small at first- sexting with guys from dating sites, sending them nudes, getting dick picks back and telling him what I was going to do with them, flirting with guys in bars while he watched, dressing slutty in the gym any time we went out of town.

Then eventually we took the plunge and I met a guy from a dating site and gave him a blowjob, I took and sent a selfie during, filmed a bit which I showed him the next morning while telling him all about it. I was nervous it was going to break us but he has never been hornier. I have only done it a handful of times since but we talk about them all the time and both get off on it.
Sounds awesome my wife is a hotwife she enjoys her play time it has veen very rewarding fir both of us

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

would like to chat with you and tease me

She is awesome my wife became a hotwife 5 years ago She took her first black cock 5 months ago she wanted a very well-endowed black black he is 10 on plus. She tellsme it was the most difference intense fu king she has ever gotten Now that she is not only blackened in fucking but they go.out together to interacial clubs etc. She has changed her dress ehen she is with him more extreme jewelry hair styles, makeup etc . She says she is going to spend one wekend a month with him.and she totally wants ti embrace the black lifestyle when she is with him like tenp Qs tattooes and Qs jewelry feel free to ask us anything no matter how intense

She is awesome my wife became a hotwife 5 years ago She took her first black cock 5 months ago she wanted a very well-endowed black black he is 10 on plus. She tellsme it was the most difference intense fu king she has ever gotten Now that she is not only blackened in fucking but they go.out together to interacial clubs etc. She has changed her dress ehen she is with him more extreme jewelry hair styles, makeup etc . She says she is going to spend one wekend a month with him.and she totally wants ti embrace the black lifestyle when she is with him like tenp Qs tattooes and Qs jewelry feel free to ask us anything no matter how intense
I think it's absolutely beautiful

I want to join in does she like it from behind