Some Things Changed A bit

I'm not entirely sure if this is right fit for this forum. In recent times, I've been browsing through some platforms and other avenues to improve my understanding of some feelings, fetishes and realities. So, apologies in advance for my amateurish writing, but do feel like i need to share some things.

We've been married for over 5 years and known each other intimately for almost twice as much. There have been a lot of changes throughout our relationship, but over the past two years or so, a few more things have changed or evolved that you could just sense. A few months after our wedding, we moved to Germany to pursue our goals. We both come from a small country (located near India), so our upbringing never encouraged the slightest bit of healthy sexual expression. Moreover, being muslim didn't help either in that regard. But as our relationship progressed, we both felt the draw of some raw desires that went beyond what we we're taught in our local or religious culture.

So, moving to Germany kinda unshackled us, which was more of a relief that anything. I have always been the no. 1 fan of her charm and enjoyed supporting her in every step. So, when i saw her here in Germany for the first time in such outfits that i could only imagine her in before, it sparked our sex life even more. Back then, she choosing to wear something above knee or showing a little cleavage was like pushing it given our background. Even something like that which would be considered an everyday thing over here turned me on. And she definitely started enjoying dressing up as she liked, which only occasionally went a bit beyond knee or cleavage-showing type.

When covid started and the lockdown homestay began, initially it was quite great. Neither of us was into much Netflix or something, so we ended up having sex like teenagers at times. After a while, the frequency decreased. At times we both felt like there just wasn't the intensity as before. So, with googling and everything, we tried to figure out how to expand the horizon. Given our conservative background, i guess needless to say that we weren't that expert at most of the common fetishes let alone exploring. After some search, we ended up trying some of them. Dirty talks, roleplay and some other ones became like a staple food for us. And slowly the boundaries became looser and looser. Sometimes just out of nowhere things would ignite and neither of us was to complain of course!

The exploring or learning more about what we might enjoy, be it as a fetish or something else, didn't stop. Then, in the middle of the last year, she was to travel to the US for a conference. So, we planned like taking a mini vacation afterward. We prepared in a way that it was to end up like a sexy summer vacation for us. Unfortunately, i didn't get the visa, which absolutely sucked. I didn't have the time to express my disappointment as she was even more upset than me. I however told her to keep the plan of the vacation going despite the disappointment. She was hesitant but I of course insisted her to just let loose for those couple of weeks.

In short, since then her sexuality practically like exploded you can say. She kept on updating me on how things were going. We planned in such a way, we got some of the sexiest attires for her. However, i wasn't sure whether she'd manage to pull them off, especially given me not being there. But amazingly, she rocked most of them! And when she returned, that became like a neverending fuel for our love life. The attires, the stories, the experiences, the turn ons- everything.

Especially over the past one and a half years or so, you could sense the change in her. Some have been obvious at times like with occasional outfits, some on the other hand more subtle. Neither of us is that great at expressing ourselves, but we can sense each other's intentions most of the time. We both feel like we wanna keep exploring our boundaries and fetishes. And, given her evolution in recent times, i don't think she wants the exploring to end anytime soon and neither do i. At this point, we don't know how to proceed without being really risque. I have no reservations against that, but it's an uncharted territory for us. So, here we are.

Super sexy wife! Are you looking to share her?
I'm super intrigued by the idea tbh. And the way things have progressed and how she is evolving, i believe I'll be up for a lot of exciting things. So far I have mostly taken the backseat, supported her throughout and definitely enjoyed the ride!

Probably the step we've taken or the things she has done would be considered lot less intense than most of the things I've read so far here. Only in our roleplays and stories things went that far. In reality, maybe at best 10% of that (mostly in the past year and a half or so), and she could've done a lot more if she wanted to or if the circumstances were right.

Last edited:
Your writing is fine Schwartzherz11, yoyr wife is even finer. Did she take you up on the offer to "let loose" on her trip to the US? I'm sure if she dressed like that someone surely tried to get together with her.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
Your writing is fine Schwartzherz11, yoyr wife is even finer. Did she take you up on the offer to "let loose" on her trip to the US? I'm sure if she dressed like that someone surely tried to get together with her.
She did enjoy a lot, but didn't go all the way though. I was definitely surprised by her dressing choices at first. More so given the surroundings.

Reactions: wormwood
Congrats! A lot of us on here haven’t shared yet. It’s a progression for a lot of women. My wife is hesitant. But just like your wife you take steps and see how it goes and if you like it!

Have you talked to her about adding another guy to the mix and if so what capacity? Her alone, you there, 3some, etc?

It seems like you have good communication so a discussion may help if that’s what you want. She may be immediately open to the idea or she may want to take steps and go slow. Flirting with guys, texting, etc.

Hope all goes well!
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I see that there are quite a few who are in similar situations. There's a lot of hesitations and the boundaries keep evolving. And i support her all the way.

We talk a lot about those. She's interested in exploring, but she's only comfortable with the ones she's close to and trust on. Either way, i encourage her. I've been lucky enough to witness some interactions and the rest I heard from her side. But, fascinating either way.

Reactions: Blxx
Sorry for not being able to be regular over here in the past few days. Really overwhelmed by the responses and messages. We really appreciate that. And, as per the requests, here are a couple of examples of how she dresses up with close friends and what kinda bikini she wore in that trip. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_161307274-min.jpg
    IMG_161307274-min.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_160811993-min.jpg
    IMG_160811993-min.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_160917926-min.jpg
    IMG_160917926-min.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_161101543-min.jpg
    IMG_161101543-min.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_161226456-min.jpg
    IMG_161226456-min.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 165
Sorry for not being able to be regular over here in the past few days. Really overwhelmed by the responses and messages. We really appreciate that. And, as per the requests, here are a couple of examples of how she dresses up with close friends and what kinda bikini she wore in that trip. Enjoy!
Wow! She is hot!

Wow, mega scharf, kann man euch besuchen?