Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

Your wives have no idea how incredibly amazing it is with a group of men who know what they are doing. Kind, courteous, gentlemen, who handle you well. Uhhhhh!
This is true. Especially with newbies to Swinging or MFM. If the men are courteous, take their time, gentle, the Asian wife can be guided by her Stag husband. She knows what's about to happen but she may not be sure of the dynamics of it. Like when do her clothes come off, is there kissing involved, when does she start stoking the stranger's cock.

I think the majority of us with Asian wives and who are also in the Stag/Vixen lifestyle look forward to something like this .gif. It's our wives being so desirable that when we see her being used by other men, their bodies give the stranger so much pleasure it brings the men to orgasm. And we want to see her anointed with someone else's cum. If another guy is cumming on or in my wife it's proof she's sexy. If another guy dumps a load in her, that's fine. I "recalim" her by filling her pussy again with the "Husband Load".
That is so true. It's exactly how I envision it will be
I think the majority of us with Asian wives and who are also in the Stag/Vixen lifestyle look forward to something like this .gif. It's our wives being so desirable that when we see her being used by other men, their bodies give the stranger so much pleasure it brings the men to orgasm. And we want to see her anointed with someone else's cum. If another guy is cumming on or in my wife it's proof she's sexy. If another guy dumps a load in her, that's fine. I "recalim" her by filling her pussy again with the "Husband Load".

That is so true. It's exactly how I envision it will be
Yes, I think we feel our wife as our "possession". This is an agreed upon life style and the wife plans out how she wants to play her role in it. She has to feel proud that men desire her. And she does have power over them during the sex play. She can get them to cum, or delay it, get them to moan, tease them, exhaust them. The husband watching his "possession" (wife) perform verifies that what he has, that his wife is wanted and appreciated by other men.
The husband might even say to the wife while he's watching her being filled with another man's cum, "That's it baby, take his load, now he knows how good that sweet pussy feels, he couldn't hold back any more".

Attachments

• 1 art bulled.jpg
    1 art bulled.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Imagine it's you behind the camera filming your MILF Asian wife blowing some guy you brought to the hotel room just 20 minutes earlier. You can see the guy already blew his load in your wife's mouth. But your wife gently pulls on his nut sack to milk the last bit of cum from his balls, making sure to get it all in her mouth. And she looks at you while doing it. She's basically telling you, "This is what you want to see ".

Attachments

• Asian milf capped.gif
    Asian milf capped.gif
    12.6 MB · Views: 171
The other male starts cumming in your wife. She starts to feel his cock pulsing, she reaches down to hold him in. She feels his balls throbbing, releasing his load. Your wife knows you're watching and wants to make sure you see the guy is draining everything into her. You can see the evidence leaking out of your sweet Filipina wife and you know she took it all. You mount her immediately after he pulls out to reclaim your sexy Asian slut wife.

Attachments

• good wife (3).jpg
    good wife (3).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 122
In the Stag/Vixen couple- DISCLAIMER- these are examples of were we are in the sexual side of the marriage. When we go out for one of these MFM threesomes, she knows she'll be busy entertaining both my cock and a stranger's. I of course vet the guys ahead of time and she chooses which guy by the face/ body photos we insist he send. She's Asian and always picks a white guy who is generally in good shape, even if he's older.
I love watching her become a slut hotwife as the new guy has his way with her. She always gets the guy to cum, usually by vaginal cream pie. That's my cue to reclaim her.

Attachments

• asian miss hips up.gif
    asian miss hips up.gif
    11.1 MB · Views: 133
  • asian facial.gif
    asian facial.gif
    18 MB · Views: 121
  • asian stag vixen .gif
    asian stag vixen .gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
One of our first 3somes. Wife (Asian) agreed on my best friend, Carl, who she had known for years. She trusted him, it was a little awkward when we all got into the hotel room. We weren't sure how to start. Later that night she did spread for him and took his load. There was a pride in seeing her being used by my friend. No hesitation, no holding back. In fact just as Carl was about to cum, he told her, "I'm going to cum inside you", She said, "Go ahead, I can't get pregnant".
Even hotter if she said, "Yes! Do it! Cum in my married pussy and knock me up!" (Even though there was no real danger lol!)

I was able to make a GIF from the video.
Pinay wife is taking it from a guy we met on AFF. I could hear him groan so i knew his was cumming inside my wife. She reaches down to hold him in by his balls. In a sense making sure he unloads everything before she lets him pull out. This was very hot to watch. Of course as the Stag husband and in an act of "reclaiming", I mounted her almost immediately.
WOw! White hot!

Actually yes she has and wants white guys only for now. I don't know for now why she wants white guys. What do you think?
I have heard and have experience of the fact Asian women preferring white men, either for marriage or as a sex partner. I think Asian women believe white men as safer, treat their women gentler, are more experimental in bed and genuinely want the female to achieve orgasm and help her to have that. I was in a relationship with a married Filipina woman (who was married to a Filipino man). Early in the affair she told me during intercourse, "I like the puraw (meaning white in Ilacano) they do any kine position".

Reactions: moretlucero
From time to time I'm going to post images I'll call PROOF. They'll show "Proof" that Asian wives/GF's/women are sexy enough to get men to climax. Some images will be my own armature shots, others will be from ones I got on the Web. Keeping in mind this is geared more to the Stag/Vixen relationship. Husband usually there watching his wife bringing the other male to climax.
Would love to eat that fresh fucked cream pie

I have heard and have experience of the fact Asian women preferring white men, either for marriage or as a sex partner. I think Asian women believe white men as safer, treat their women gentler, are more experimental in bed and genuinely want the female to achieve orgasm and help her to have that. I was in a relationship with a married Filipina woman (who was married to a Filipino man). Early in the affair she told me during intercourse, "I like the puraw (meaning white in Ilacano) they do any kine position".
Yes i agree with you. That's exactly what me and my wife have been hearing from Filipina housewives and from girlfriends of my wife who always speak about their affair having Caucasian lovers even though they are all married. They have been trying to partner my wife with a friend of theirs for a long time already. But we have a rule thatshe never get involved with anyone that is living here to avoid gossip because we are legally married.