Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

As a Stag husband you vetted this bull. Your vixen Filipina wife's only requirement was that he be white, fit, shaven and no condoms. You can see he has experience, you notice how he locks your wife's ass for a more stable doggy position. This gives him more control over how deep or fast he'll be packing her. Your wife seems to be enjoying this and even looks back at you to see if you're filming.
With wife sharing there should be no surprises. The wife sets the rules, and is the featured actress, the husband becomes the director/surprise guest star and the bull becomes sort of unknown character actor.

Attachments

• Vixen Pinay wife.gif
    Vixen Pinay wife.gif
    18.8 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Actually what you say is so true. I have been asking potential guys for my wife how will it start coz we wouldn't know how to act
Moretlucero, have you had any luck? When we had our first Swing with another couple (they had limited experience) it started with all of us sitting on the same bed, the husbands taking off their wives tops. A little kissing, then the husbands reach over to the other wife and fondled her gently. That got the intimacy started. Slow is best.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Moretlucero, have you had any luck? When we had our first Swing with another couple (they had limited experience) it started with all of us sitting on the same bed, the husbands taking off their wives tops. A little kissing, then the husbands reach over to the other wife and fondled her gently. That got the intimacy started. Slow is best.
Yes that makes a lot of sense. Thanks bro

You arranged some play time for your wife, inviting your best friend Carl over. Your wife had played with Carl before, he's an old family friend. She said to have the camera ready because she wanted to try an new technique. Well, after a few minutes of this he couldn't take it anymore and wound up blowing his load in her mouth.

Attachments

• wife works it.gif
    wife works it.gif
    12.3 MB · Views: 100
This is post from my other thread Stag/Vixen -not Cucold.
Stag/Vixen, It's hard to describe to someone not in the lifestyle. As most of agree here this is not Cuckolding. there is no dominance or humiliation involved. It is sharing your wife or GF with another male(s) while actively participating. Typically the wife/GF knows exactly what to expect and usually is the one that give the "OK".
My wife is a smaller filipina 5'2". We've done the Swinger thing off and on in our 40's. Now a little older we gravitate towards MFM threesomes. The wife seems to like this because she's more the center of attention and maybe secretly, she doesn't have "competition".
There is a Huge erotic mental anticipation to this for me. Once she agrees on a guy purely on his photo and a little bio, vetted by me, that "green light" by her sends my mind into a whirl. She and I discuss what she is about to go through with the new guy and me once in the hotel room. She always chooses a white guy similar to my build, tall, thin.
I prep her ahead of time making sure she is ready. This "prepping" may be more for my enjoyment than actual information she needs.

Me: "Once the guy comes to the room and we're all introduced, I might get things started by taking off your top".
Wife: "I know"
Me: "He'll probably take that as a opening and begin rubbing your tits. If he does I'm going to back away and get the camera going".
Wife: "I'm going to take my own clothes off so I know where everything is afterwards".
Me: "You know you'll be sucking new cock".
Wife: "Oh yeah, I'm good at that. Maybe I can get him to cum fast". What she means by this is if she gets the new guy to ejaculate with a blow job, she only has to worry about me banging her ass or pussy.
Me: "If not, it'll be two white cocks cumming in you".
Wife: "Not at the same time". Meaning she doesn't like anal and vaginal DP. But she's okay with spit roasting.

It's just the build up to the event. My petite wife knows she's going to be shared. She know she'll have a strangers cock in her mouth, she agreeably will spread her legs and let a stranger's cock into her wet brown pussy. She's allergic to latex so no condoms. So ultimately she is aware that the new guy will be unleashing a load of sperm into her most private female parts. And she's oaky with that. It's more thrilling for me when the guy announces "I'm cumming baby" and my wife replies, "Okay, I'm ready", and takes his load.
The guy climbs off, my wife stay there, knowing I'll be reclaiming her. It's the watching of her being sexy and her talents to bring complete strangers to ejaculation. Her legs spread leaking his cum. I put my cock in her mouth so she can get me rock hard again, then I mount her. Pushing the new guys cum deeper into her pussy.
Showering not in the foreplay or ? I mean a man comes on the door, I would like him to take a shower both for hygiene and also foreplay?

Yes i agree with you. That's exactly what me and my wife have been hearing from Filipina housewives and from girlfriends of my wife who always speak about their affair having Caucasian lovers even though they are all married. They have been trying to partner my wife with a friend of theirs for a long time already. But we have a rule thatshe never get involved with anyone that is living here to avoid gossip because we are legally married.
Where in Philippines?

For the Stag husband, his sweet brown Asian wife takes a creamepie from one of his work buddies. Husband tells the wife to show off the load she just took. She spreads, so her husband can get the shot, while work buddy helps squeez his cum from her snatch.
What we don't see is the Stag husband mounting his wife immediately after. The wife knows that her husband's cock is "reclaiming" her and more cum will be pumped into her.

Attachments

• proof inside.jpg
    proof inside.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 85
A Stag Story- I watch my Japanese wife doing my best friend. We've invited him into our arrangement many times over the years, and the wife genuinely likes him. She'll ride him until he cums inside her, which she looks forward to. She says it makes her feel powerful and feminine to get a male to ejaculate with her body. He logic being, the guy couldn't cum unless he was sexually excited, and she's the one who can do that to him.

Attachments

• stag ce.jpg
    stag ce.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 77
The Stag/Vixen marriage (relationship) is basically a hetero MFM threesome. The focus is on the female, usually the wife of one of the men. There is a thrill for the husband because he witnesses his wife participating in what is traditionally Taboo. Yet he also feels pride because he sees other men are aroused by her sexual prowess. The Vixen wife also must feel confident in herself because she can get virtual strangers to achieve orgasm through her sexual talents. The husband may watch for awhile and film but will eventually join in. Watching his wife take another cock is the ultimate.

Attachments

• 6 Asianwifeshared.gif
    6 Asianwifeshared.gif
    17.1 MB · Views: 67