Starting from fresh, well it just sucks!

btweets

Male
Gold
After being in this lifestyle and enjoying it with someone for so long, and to have it unfortunately come to an end when the two of you split up, really sucks!!!! Although I’m told I’m a very good looking guy, I’m still 57 years old and it’s not as easy to find a woman in my age group like it used to be in what seems like was only just a matter of years ago! I’ve never needed or been the type to go on any online dating sites to find a girl, and especially one that is also already into the lifestyle to boot!! So I signed up on a couple of sites for free, and I’m finding myself looking at each woman I’m attracted to and trying to see if I can somehow figure out if they “look” like the kind of girl that might be the type! LOL! I mean how ridiculous is that?! And it’s not like I can just straight out and ask a girl if she’s down with that, or something I can just openly suggest on my profile page! So what it basically comes down to is that I’m going to have no choice, and I’m going to just start from fresh, and be prepared to accept that this awesome lifestyle that I truly enjoy, very well may have to come to an end. Sorry for the rant but I really needed to vent...

Have you thought about looking for a new partner on lifestyle sites? If nothing else, you will find some adventurous women to play with while you search for a longer term answer.

Reactions: btweets
Married 20+ years and it's good.
Meeting women....? I have no advise but...
I had a part time job at a Lexus dealer, service greeter. 80% of Lexus customers are 40 to 70 year old women. I could have easily had a hookup 3 nightsxa week from good looking, classy 50-ish women, some were married. One of the "player" type service guys, mid 40s, banged a ton of customers.
Find a church or 3, many divorced women attend church. Some are game for some good old fashioned nasty sex...but are very discreet.
Supermarket produce section....fit, health conscious "older" gals all over the place.
Starbucks...find a busy location where people stop by on the way to work.
You'll have to chat up quite a few then the dates will happen. You'd be surprised how many "older" gals have a very kinky but secret side.

Last edited:
Have you thought about looking for a new partner on lifestyle sites? If nothing else, you will find some adventurous women to play with while you search for a longer term answer.
Have you tried Swing Lifestyle?
I have tried going those routes but haven’t had any luck when it comes to finding a woman, so far it’s been couples, which I’m not complaining about, but when it comes to trying to find a single woman, I’ve had no luck.

Married 20+ years and it's good.
Meeting women....? I have no advise but...
I had a part time job at a Lexus dealer, service greeter. 80% of Lexus customers are 40 to 70 year old women. I could have easily had a hookup 3 nightsxa week from good looking, classy 50-ish women, some were married. One of the "player" type service guys, mid 40s, banged a ton of customers.
Find a church or 3, many divorced women attend church. Some are game for some good old fashioned nasty sex...but are very discreet.
Supermarket produce section....fit, health conscious "older" gals all over the place.
Starbucks...find a busy location where people stop by on the way to work.
You'll have to chat up quite a few then the dates will happen. You'd be surprised how many "older" gals have a very kinky but secret side.
I’ve never had any problems meeting, picking up or hooking up with women, but finding one that gives off that somewhat obvious signal that she’s the kind I’m looking for, like I was able to with my ex fiancé Robin and any of the others isn’t quite as easy now.

After I split with my cuckoldress ex, I also deeply craved the feelings associated with cuckolding. However, when I finally got out there I could not fathom what women wanted deep down from dating profiles or actual dating. Every so often you'd meet someone who was more liberal but never beyond that. On several occasions I would be waiting in the lounge of a date hoping they would come out of the bedroom or bathroom wearing a strap on and make sweet music. If I was lucky it was plain lingerie.

I tried some of the BDSM, sissy and hookup sites with limited success. The hook up sites were just bots. The BDSM sites I found very difficult to get beyond online chat.

I did try pushing sexual conversation on dates but I could not get them to break the façade of being prim and proper. When I told a few that I loved to cuckold and dress in lingerie they freaked out. Too soon I guess.

I settled for a life more ordinary as a relationship was worth more to me at the time. Evident by my presence I still want and crave the cuckold experience.

I’ve bragged on here before about having the gift to get women to open up to me and tell me things, in many occasions, they’ve never told anyone else about. So I guess I’m just going to have to settle with taking the long route to find out if the one I choose will be open minded enough to take the jump. Ugh, I just hate having to put in so much time before I find out or not. I guess I’ll just have to be just as satisfied and happy to find a great woman that is loving, faithful and honest and make that my #1 priority over anything else. Orrr, I just decide to stay single and continue to play with the couples I already do and keep looking for new ones to share experiences with.