Strange Cuck Fantasies

Cuckold26

Male
Sep 30, 2018
Just curious. Are there any fellow cucks out there who have strange fantasies you want made into a reality? Not sure if you'd call this strange, but one of my biggest fantasies is for my wife to fall for a bull so hard she leaves my pathetic cock for his massive one, but to mess with me they make regular videos of both of them having sex and send them to me each week.

I don't consider me a cuck, more a stag, but I do have two fantasies I'd like to realize one day. Maybe :)

1 Have our fuckbuddy bring her home with him, where his friends are waiting and she's passed around like a fuck toy (she likes this one too).
2 Have her blindfolded on an hotel bed and have 1 or multiple strangers come in ibe after the other and fuck her while she never sees them

I don't consider me a cuck, more a stag, but I do have two fantasies I'd like to realize one day. Maybe :)

1 Have our fuckbuddy bring her home with him, where his friends are waiting and she's passed around like a fuck toy (she likes this one too).
2 Have her blindfolded on an hotel bed and have 1 or multiple strangers come in ibe after the other and fuck her while she never sees them

Oooo I really like the 2nd choice. Very devious. :)

Oooo I really like the 2nd choice. Very devious. :)

We have "role-played" this once with our regular fuck buddy, and although it was hot it would be 100x hotter if it was an actual stranger.
Some guy that she might bump into in the supermarket, in a bar or store. He would know and she wouldn't have an idea.
It was her fantasy by the way.

The difficult part is making it work IRL. How to find a total stranger that you can actually trust to a) show up and b) not become trouble.
There should be some kind of 'stranger-certifcation' handed out to trustworthy people :p

My strangest one is for my wife to cut me off from her pussy. My way of getting off would be to clean her up and masturbate. It could be after she comes home or while he is still there. If she comes home, I would like to hear about her fuck session as she sits on my face. If he is still there, i would like to her tell him how good of a lover he is. I would of course thank him for fucking her and for leaving his cum for me.

I could have solo "sex" with her by eating and rimming her, but no penetration. Anyway, the best orgasms I have now are masturbating while rimming. Nothing like feeling the need to force my tongue deep in her ass as I am cumming then thanking her for letting me.

Alas, my wife is monogamous, so a fantasy it remains.

Just curious. Are there any fellow cucks out there who have strange fantasies you want made into a reality? Not sure if you'd call this strange, but one of my biggest fantasies is for my wife to fall for a bull so hard she leaves my pathetic cock for his massive one, but to mess with me they make regular videos of both of them having sex and send them to me each week.
I would like to see a BBC gangbang on my wife

Me and my wife on a fuck beach. She wants to be blindfolded. She wants to be on her back with legs open wide and she wants me to fuck her. She wants me to tell her what is going on around. Is anybody watching? Do they see her wet cunt? I usually tell her there are two-three couples watching, getting closer, masturbating. She usually keep asking more - tell me more, more details! I tell her there is one couple and single guy got very close, they moved their blankets next to us and watching us. Single guy is masturbating near us.
Do you like this feeling, when some stranger watching your wet pussy getting used?
-Yes.
Do you want him to touch you?
-I don't know...do you want him to touch me?
It is up to you, if you like this idea then say yes.
-...it will be they way you want...
Then I tell him to play with your nipples.

My wife squirting every time we having a sex. During fantasies all sheets under her are wet - soaking wet.

What if this guy wants more (I am asking my wife and keep fucking her)?
-I don't know. What do you want?
His cock is 10 inches away from your face...do you want to suck it? Do you want this stranger's cock in your mouth? If yes then just open your lips and invite him with your tongue.

We having this fantasy in our bed very often and usually there are some toys around, wife is blindfolded and on her back, all sheets already super wet. I usually give her a dildo and she is sucking it while I am fucking her. She is having unstoppable orgasms one by one. Sometimes she tells me she wants to be my whore tonight, this mean she wants more cocks in her fantasy. She cums really hard when I fuck her with different toys and I am describing it all as orgy with 2-3 men and 1 more woman( she is blindfolded and want me to tell her all dirty details). My wife pretends to suck cocks and licks that pussy.

Last edited:
My biggest fantasy is that my fat boss will fuck my wife regularly.

He would come to our home, sit down in the living room and say:
"Get your wife undressed! She'll be my bitch from today. If she do well, you'll get a pay raise."
I would undress my wife, my boss would take his dick out of his pants.
"Bring your wife here and she kneel down! While he suck my dick, bring me a beer!"
My wife would kneel down and suck the dick.
"Well done! Isn't it exciting for you to see this?"
I would answer that was all my desire. My wife would moan at the dick in her throat.
"Come here and press her head to the balls!"
I'd push for a long. The testicles squeeze on my wife's chin.
"Beg to me to fuck your dear woman!"

My boss please fuck my love!
"Take her to a marital bed and open up a pussy!"
My boss would undress and enter the bedroom. The fat body lies on my sweet wife and the hairy, thick dick slides into the open pussy.
"Why didn't you tell me your wife's pussy was so tight? You don't fuck her regularly, do you? Your dick is very small, right? Now your wife knows what a real man's dick is! "
And the thick dick would start hammering my wife's pussy. The boss orders me.
"Lick my balls from behind! Deeply suck both at once and hold it in your mouth."
I hear the man moan and I feel him pumping the cum into my wife. The testicles tremble, pulsing and pumping in my mouth.
"Hold my testicles in your mouth until my dick slips out!"
I would wait a long time, my nose would touch the asshole. Finally, I could hear the smack when the dick slipped out of my wife.
"Do clean my dick from the juices! I don't want my wife to feel the smell the whore's smell on my cock."
My boss would turn his back. The fat body is like a pig. I go down and lick the sperm and my wife's cum.
"All right! Now clean your wife too! "
A lot of sperm flows out of her pussy and I swallow them all. Meanwhile, the boss gets dressed and ready to leave.
"Come into the office tomorrow afternoon when we are only two at the company. We'll discuss your future and your new payment. Remember, as long as I am satisfied, you will be! Now thank for me for fucking your wife and goodbye."

He called me the next afternoon. He handed me a piece of paper with my new payment.
"Then you and your wife do everything for me. Your name is today -Street-walker on the beat- because you get the money. Your wife's name is -Cumwhore-. If we're just two and talking, my name is SIR, your name is Streetwalker, your wife's name is Cumwhore! I don't want to hear anything else! Did you understand? "
I nodded and said I'm going home to Cumwhore now!
"See you Streetwalker. "
Goodbye SIR!

7783d54dc65d4a1d879be6e0de3ad8bb.29.jpg

Interesting to hear the stories. Some guys want control though, that's not cuckolding, that's just control and gratification, even if there wife fucks another. Real cuckolding, is where the guy isent in control of his hot wife, she is and she dictates whats done, or indeed whats not done. I can see some of you understand this...

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84

I have very similar fantasies

I don't know if you would call it strange but I always wanted to see my wife bound up and fucked by strangers. She never did it and said she hated being tied up. Since she did about everything else i asked of her I never pushed the issue. My friend did these for me when I told him about my fantasy. Still like imagining her in scenes like theseWP 12-20-10C Elaine Bondage Vibrator.JPGunnamed (17).jpgunnamed (93).jpg

I share borh of thos fantasies😊