uhsecret

Couple
Gold
Looking for an online stud to play with my wife, she is early 30’s, into fit guys with big arms. She hasn’t been shared yet, we are looking for someone to play online, and if you hit things off then long term/meet up options in future. Please send pictures or have post history for her to look over.

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpeg
    IMG_3125.jpeg
    597.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_3244.jpeg
    IMG_3244.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3266.jpeg
    IMG_3266.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 201
Looking for an online stud to play with my wife, she is early 30’s, into fit guys with big arms. She hasn’t been shared yet, we are looking for someone to play online, and if you hit things off then long term/meet up options in future. Please send pictures or have post history for her to look over.
I would be down for that! I’m new to this site but I can show you history on others and send pics.

Attachments

• EDD4D2AC-A4B6-4156-92B0-013024530FB9.jpeg
    EDD4D2AC-A4B6-4156-92B0-013024530FB9.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_9987.jpeg
    IMG_9987.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: Desejo de corno
Very hot lady , any plan to visit italy?

God damn she looks amazing

Dm me asap

She looks hot af. I'd love to chat with her.

I'm sure you've had many suitors. if you've not found someone or are looking for a different fit, happy to discuss and be considered. Shot you both a chat. Thanks for the look.

Yummy. I had to rub one out to that amazing body.

Attachments

• 20240326_230030 - Copy.jpg
    20240326_230030 - Copy.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240326_230820 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    20240326_230820 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 58
Mmmm wish you were closer to NYC!!

Reactions: cuck52