Study abroad

sharinizcarin

So my gf went to study abroad in Europe. While she was there she had discussed a little here and there about her flirting with other guys etc. Well one day she calls me and asks me about what I thought about her using Tinder and I got excited and told her to go for it! That weekend she was going out with her friends to a bar and told me about a guy she had been chatting with is meeting her there so I told her to keep me updated. The next day my heart raced with excitment as she called me to discuss her night out. She said she met the guy and together they had several shots of tequila, after some dancing and light touching her invited her to his place and she agreed. As soon as they got there he was all over, she said she sat on the couch while he pulled out his cock and let her start sucking, soon after she stood up and pulled down her pants and bent over letting him inside her. Without a condom (not to my knowledge at first) he fucked her for about 10 minutes before cumming deep in her. She hiked up her panties and pants and walked out soon after. Hearing how excited she was in her voice with another mans cum running out of her as she was heading back to her place was the hottest thing that made me cum just by the excitement. IMG_1934.JPG

Reactions: essemjay58
So my gf went to study abroad in Europe. While she was there she had discussed a little here and there about her flirting with other guys etc. Well one day she calls me and asks me about what I thought about her using Tinder and I got excited and told her to go for it! That weekend she was going out with her friends to a bar and told me about a guy she had been chatting with is meeting her there so I told her to keep me updated. The next day my heart raced with excitment as she called me to discuss her night out. She said she met the guy and together they had several shots of tequila, after some dancing and light touching her invited her to his place and she agreed. As soon as they got there he was all over, she said she sat on the couch while he pulled out his cock and let her start sucking, soon after she stood up and pulled down her pants and bent over letting him inside her. Without a condom (not to my knowledge at first) he fucked her for about 10 minutes before cumming deep in her. She hiked up her panties and pants and walked out soon after. Hearing how excited she was in her voice with another mans cum running out of her as she was heading back to her place was the hottest thing that made me cum just by the excitement. View attachment 163050
She need to come to Florida to study I'll be her teacher...

Attachments

• 20181218_104120.jpg
    20181218_104120.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 13