Submissive Hotwife?

HDhotwife

Couple
From
CA, US
Not sure if that's a real thing or not? Even though we evolved into a Hotwife and husband waiting at home situation, last night we went back to our roots, so to speak. We started this adventure 12 years ago as me as her Dominant and her as my submissive. It grew into a more traditional Hotwife lifestyle. However, my wife had mentioned that she would love to be just be a fuck toy for a night. So last night I invited a mutual friend that has had a thing for my wife for the last 2 years over for some fun. After he arrived and a little small talk, I led him into our bedroom. My wife was blindfolded on the bed with her ass in the air and her head down, legs parted. I invited him to inspect her, touch her and probe her. I told him I knew she had been a prick tease and I was going to punish her while he watched. We have a large collection of BDSM gear, but I decided on a flogger, a leather paddle and my hand. I started slow with some gentle smacks on the ass to get her warmed up. He pulled out his cock and stroked himself as I continued. I worked on her beautiful ass for about a half hour. Slowly increasing the tempo and severity until she reached subspace. That place where the endorphins kick in and she is in an almost altered state. At that point her cunt was wet and she was ready for anything. I turned her over and told her to spread her legs. As she sucked my cock, he ravaged her cunt with his tongue. I reminded her over and over again that she was just our fuck toy for the night and everytime I did she came. I made her beg him to fuck her in the the most explicit possible way. I can't fully express hot fucking hot it was to see his cock disappear inside her. The reality is, she has not been able to have intercourse in a very long time due to the meds she had to take after her bout with breast cancer. This took months to work up to. The look on her face as he entered her was amazing. He fucked her hard and she loved it. After he came, he got dressed and left and I proceeded to reclaim my pussy. The feeling of my wifes cum filled cunt was amazing. I fucked her as she told me how good his cock felt. We both are just feeling extremely fortunate that we were able to come back to this pre-cancer place. Though she has sucked a lot cock in the last few years, now she can fuck again, and that's pretty fucking awesome.

Not sure if that's a real thing or not? Even though we evolved into a Hotwife and husband waiting at home situation, last night we went back to our roots, so to speak. We started this adventure 12 years ago as me as her Dominant and her as my submissive. It grew into a more traditional Hotwife lifestyle. However, my wife had mentioned that she would love to be just be a fuck toy for a night. So last night I invited a mutual friend that has had a thing for my wife for the last 2 years over for some fun. After he arrived and a little small talk, I led him into our bedroom. My wife was blindfolded on the bed with her ass in the air and her head down, legs parted. I invited him to inspect her, touch her and probe her. I told him I knew she had been a prick tease and I was going to punish her while he watched. We have a large collection of BDSM gear, but I decided on a flogger, a leather paddle and my hand. I started slow with some gentle smacks on the ass to get her warmed up. He pulled out his cock and stroked himself as I continued. I worked on her beautiful ass for about a half hour. Slowly increasing the tempo and severity until she reached subspace. That place where the endorphins kick in and she is in an almost altered state. At that point her cunt was wet and she was ready for anything. I turned her over and told her to spread her legs. As she sucked my cock, he ravaged her cunt with his tongue. I reminded her over and over again that she was just our fuck toy for the night and everytime I did she came. I made her beg him to fuck her in the the most explicit possible way. I can't fully express hot fucking hot it was to see his cock disappear inside her. The reality is, she has not been able to have intercourse in a very long time due to the meds she had to take after her bout with breast cancer. This took months to work up to. The look on her face as he entered her was amazing. He fucked her hard and she loved it. After he came, he got dressed and left and I proceeded to reclaim my pussy. The feeling of my wifes cum filled cunt was amazing. I fucked her as she told me how good his cock felt. We both are just feeling extremely fortunate that we were able to come back to this pre-cancer place. Though she has sucked a lot cock in the last few years, now she can fuck again, and that's pretty fucking awesome.
Im very glad for you , hope it stays in remission and may she enjoy all the cock she craved for 💋

Reactions: wormwood
My wife is not submissive lol. She will line a guy right out on her expectations of him. It is pretty fun to watch cocky type A guys get knocked down a notch.

I’m very submissive slut and very often my husband friends ties me up and fucks me like a fucktoy talking obscene to me and telling me that I am only made for their pleasure. I am slapped while sucking their cock, pulled by hair and spit in my mouth then deepthroat fucking me, they like to humiliate me and treat me like a slave which excites me terribly. Sometimes they ties me to a table with my bottom up and hit my ass and my pussy with a wet rope or electric cable which is very painful but I endure the pain because I know it turns into pleasure and I have some fantastic orgasms.
I'm happy you enjoy it!!! Actions and comments can humiliate or stimulate. At times it can be both. Don't always take my comments as insulting because those I'm making them to have not, they enjoy them. At times they enjoy it the same as you. You are an exciting woman!!! You like playing rough at times and that too can be exciting!!!

Reactions: mirella.hango
I'm happy you enjoy it!!! Actions and comments can humiliate or stimulate. At times it can be both. Don't always take my comments as insulting because those I'm making them to have not, they enjoy them. At times they enjoy it the same as you. You are an exciting woman!!! You like playing rough at times and that too can be exciting!!!
Yes but you exaggerate and more and more obsessively repeat yourself, it's annoying to read the same kind of comment over and over again.
I like to read stories, adventures and exciting events, not what you would do to one or the other. Try to be original to tell something if you have what, come with a tip if you can help those in need. Perverted, dirty and naughty we all from here can be but that's not the point.